Missile

Eastleigh, UK

#457 Jul 15, 2010
I'd love to know more
sophie belli wrote:
ive masturbated at school b4 in class wen i was 13 i had over my fingers so i sucked it off b4 the teacher saw
Brian

Mount Pleasant, MI

#458 Jul 19, 2010
I masturbate a lot while driving! In fact on a few long trips I have taken all my clothes off and masturbated while driving down the highway. Many have seen me while I have done it. I have gotten only a few dirty looks. Mostly a smile followed by an interested stare. Cumming is the hard part, in that it gets all over the place. Girls have it easy!! not too much of a mess and they can wear skirts for easy access! lol
Truckin_up

Flushing, NY

#459 Jul 19, 2010
I have seen many males and females gettin busy from up here in my truck. I'll be looking for ya !!!
Brian wrote:
I masturbate a lot while driving! In fact on a few long trips I have taken all my clothes off and masturbated while driving down the highway. Many have seen me while I have done it. I have gotten only a few dirty looks. Mostly a smile followed by an interested stare. Cumming is the hard part, in that it gets all over the place. Girls have it easy!! not too much of a mess and they can wear skirts for easy access! lol
leg watcher90

AOL

#460 Jul 31, 2010
office lady wrote:
<quoted text>
In my office there was a plump, almost ugly woman about 35, who masturbated with crossed legs and stimulating movements regularly. She thought I wouldn´t notice it. But I had detected her shaking actions and intense facial expression unwittingly and after some embarrassement was looking forward to her sinful passion every day.
I evaded her inquiring looks of course and started again to stare at her, when her arousal made her blind.
I tried the tigh squeezing method too, but failed most times.
I have been watching her daily after dinner gymnastics for months. She was addicted to this drug.
It was very interesting to look at her face, when after about ten minutes shaking in her naughty rhythm the big wave rushed over her: a horrible crimson grimace. I had to be immediatly very busy, because waking up she looked stealthily around, at last satisfied, that nobody had observed her.
Then this career woman got ahead and had her single room. I masturbate at work rarely and in the restroom only.
I am rather surprised that a plump female would be able to cross her legs. Many that I have seen, would simply press their thighs together, and shake up and down. I know what you mean about the red face. I have also noticed what you refer to as shaking as the crossed foot. There seems to be some connection between shoe play with open heel shoes, and this activity. Or maybe I am over anyalizing things. I seldom find myself in the position of observing this activity since I am much older!
Ryan

Fort Worth, TX

#461 Aug 5, 2010
so who masturbates every morning if u want tell me all about it
Brian

United States

#462 Aug 5, 2010
Heather wrote:
I've done it in the bathroom at work a few times just to relieve job stress.
where do you work? ;-) i would like to visit! lol
hard as a rock

Lexington, KY

#463 Aug 5, 2010
girl wrote:
I'm another one who masturbates while driving... do it all the time
try on I-65 :-) look for a blue peterbulit Gawd i love watching
sad hubby

Marcus Hook, PA

#465 Aug 17, 2010
I guess my wife does. Last week we had some of my friends over.
Some people were playing board games...and I was on the computer for a while.
My wife was sitting on the couch with a female friend of ours. I forget what they were talking about, but I overheard something and wanted to join in the conversation.
When I looked away from the computer.l and twards them,I noticed my wife was rubbing her pussy. She was wearing short sweatpants type shorts. They were pushed off to the side ...she wasn't wearing panties.

There was my wife rubing her naked vagina in clear site of about 4 men.

Worse yet...she stopped as I saw and gave me a dirty look.
Join Free

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#466 Aug 21, 2010
What was the other women doing ?

And was she the wife of one of them?
Youllneverknow

Arlington, TX

#468 Aug 22, 2010
Senior year during debate class we had individual desks that covered both sides of the chair and the front, so I would sit in the back with it hanging out and jerk during the lecture. Towards the end of the year, this girl began to notice and would scoot her desk back so she could see and would also lean back and rub off with me. A week later i lost my v-card to her, and we are now hapilly married. Hows that for a story about how you met your wife.
Steve o

Minneapolis, MN

#470 Sep 19, 2010
I did it in my car last night, she was drunk, iv told her to give me head and she did, I almost had my whole hand in her! She kept moaning and moaning! I put my hand on her head, and b4 I know it I cumed in her mouth, amazing! My first time:) aim itsjohn101 feel free to talk to me
prince clazzy

Europe

#471 Sep 20, 2010
it is not proper for a normal human being to masturbate in public.
dickydicky

Europe

#473 Sep 26, 2010
jacker wrote:
<quoted text>
how old r u and do u have AIM, if so can i have your screenname
dont ya have bfd?
Aftershock

Sweden

#474 Sep 26, 2010
Youllneverknow wrote:
Senior year during debate class we had individual desks that covered both sides of the chair and the front, so I would sit in the back with it hanging out and jerk during the lecture. Towards the end of the year, this girl began to notice and would scoot her desk back so she could see and would also lean back and rub off with me. A week later i lost my v-card to her, and we are now hapilly married. Hows that for a story about how you met your wife.
Thats one to tell your grandkids

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#476 Sep 28, 2010
Ive done it at work several of times. I once did it in front of my girlfriend and her friends. It was hot they all joined in. I have done phone sex with so many of my friends while they're having sex with their gf's.
Marissa

Lansdale, PA

#477 Sep 28, 2010
sad hubby wrote:
I guess my wife does. Last week we had some of my friends over.
Some people were playing board games...and I was on the computer for a while.
My wife was sitting on the couch with a female friend of ours. I forget what they were talking about, but I overheard something and wanted to join in the conversation.
When I looked away from the computer.l and twards them,I noticed my wife was rubbing her pussy. She was wearing short sweatpants type shorts. They were pushed off to the side ...she wasn't wearing panties.
There was my wife rubing her naked vagina in clear site of about 4 men.
Worse yet...she stopped as I saw and gave me a dirty look.
So were the men smiling...and did you give your wife a spanking, for being a bad girl???
Glassman

Perth, Australia

#478 Sep 28, 2010
Marissa wrote:
<quoted text>
So were the men smiling...and did you give your wife a spanking, for being a bad girl???
How about u Marissa, have u ever got urself off in public or in front of guys like that & did u get a spanking?

Please tell!
WIllie Fistergash

Harrison, NJ

#479 Sep 29, 2010
sweetaskandii wrote:
Ive done it at work several of times. I once did it in front of my girlfriend and her friends. It was hot they all joined in. I have done phone sex with so many of my friends while they're having sex with their gf's.
You're a freak! and I LOVE IT!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#480 Sep 29, 2010
WIllie Fistergash wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a freak! and I LOVE IT!
Why thank you. I mean I'm not a hore I just get more turned on when I know that I can be seen and or caught.
chase-l

Saskatoon, Canada

#481 Sep 29, 2010
ok i had a free period in high schhol a few days ago so i was watching the grade below me (grade 9)doing their fitness testing and the teacher noticed 2 students missing and sends me into the girls change room to see what there doing and they were sitting teir masturbaiting completely naked and taking pics and recordings but when i was going in i knocked to say i was entering then they said were decent come in and i saw this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min dimcraig 565,848
Need snapchat usernames sexting ;) (Apr '13) 2 min Asf 13,251
Men wearing panties chat sites (Apr '12) 2 min tim 1,114
any other girls with fart fetishes?! (Dec '08) 3 min mikew2002 1,644
sexy ladies on whatsapp chat shuld drop dia pho... (Jan '12) 3 min alkach 16,017
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Ukgirlsharn 379,235
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min xMickyboy16x 47,497
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min drizzy1727 227,013
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min ian 497,328

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE