Any of you girls ever secretly mastur...
bard

Hamilton, OH

#414 Feb 20, 2010
Subkitty20 wrote:
Are the woods on our property considered public? hehe
I once masturbated in the woods! I'm pretty sure I was alone!
bard

Hamilton, OH

#415 Feb 20, 2010
Jill wrote:
<quoted text>
hiking the skirt is the ultimate rush!! I have slowed down, also, Drive with my leg up on the door thing...
Too bad you weren't driving on the same road I was one day! It was out on a country road, and there was little or no traffic! I was thinking of having sex with a girl I knew in high school! Her name was Tammi! No one seemed to be around, so I pulled out my tumescent cock and began stroking with my right hand while I drove with my left! I just wish that you or a girl as adventurous as you had been driving on the same road as I was that day, and she had pulled up along side of me with her skirt hiked up and pleasuring herself! I would love to have seen the look on her face when see looked over at me and realized that I had my dick out and was masturbating too! Who knows what would have happened then!?
spanky

India

#416 Feb 20, 2010
i am sorry,
But i have seen a cute girl sitting on a tree & matsubating & crowed was standing under a tree to drink a cum falling.
After a matsubation she had a big bang from her underwear.........faaaaaat.... .....& everyone was shocked, coz the smell was like hypomatic soda !!
BIG Dick

United States

#417 Feb 23, 2010
this girl actually gave me a hand job in study hall it felt so good wen i nuted in her hand and then i watched her lick it off.. MMMMMM wat a school day ya know! lol!
lil one

United States

#418 Feb 24, 2010
I've done it at the movies, assuming everyone would be too occupied with the movie to notice me. But a boy behind me must have had an idea what I was doing because he started doing it too. It's harder for boys to hide it. But even though I can pleasure myself with thigh-squeezing, it's still not very easy to hide it when I get really aroused I guess. Even in a dark theater.
luv2buw19atyahoo dotcom

Harrison, NJ

#419 Feb 24, 2010
lil one wrote:
I've done it at the movies, assuming everyone would be too occupied with the movie to notice me. But a boy behind me must have had an idea what I was doing because he started doing it too. It's harder for boys to hide it. But even though I can pleasure myself with thigh-squeezing, it's still not very easy to hide it when I get really aroused I guess. Even in a dark theater.
Come sit next to me! ;)
Jim

Toronto, Canada

#420 Feb 24, 2010
John wrote:
Love watching my 24yrs old step daughter, When she over alots of time she crosses her legs starts to swing one leg moving the lower leg, Right infront of me. Why does he do this, Got to tell you it hot watching girls do this.
Would love to tell her I know what she doing and would love to it together
My step daughter does this alot also, Very hot watching, One time after she had a bath, Checked her panties full of yummmm.

I guess girls can really do this.
Jennifer

Buena Park, CA

#421 Mar 2, 2010
I masturbate in the car all the time, it really makes me hot to cum while people are right next to me. Some times on the highway I will pass a truck real slow and give the truck driver (Only if he is cute) a peep at me getting myself off. I also love to masturbate with a lollipop and keep licking my juices off of it.
Big Jake

Olmstedville, NY

#422 Mar 2, 2010
Jennifer wrote:
I masturbate in the car all the time, it really makes me hot to cum while people are right next to me. Some times on the highway I will pass a truck real slow and give the truck driver (Only if he is cute) a peep at me getting myself off. I also love to masturbate with a lollipop and keep licking my juices off of it.
You are so hottttttttt,, In would love to chat with you.
Big dick

Australia

#423 Mar 3, 2010
sophie belli wrote:
ive masturbated at school b4 in class wen i was 13 i had over my fingers so i sucked it off b4 the teacher saw
sweet u sound like a mad chick can I have ur number

Since: Apr 10

Verona, VA

#424 Apr 11, 2010
Jennifer wrote:
yum! please reply when you are in the mood
College Dood

“Life is short. Play naked.”

Since: Mar 10

[email protected]

#425 Apr 11, 2010
I've jacked off while driving before. Cruise control all the way. lol...

Also, in public bathrooms and such. But it's not quite the same thrill as driving.
Pussylicker

San Jose, CA

#426 Apr 11, 2010
Jennifer wrote:
I made myself c-m in a public bus it felt so good!

Verona, VA

#427 Apr 11, 2010
MissLatinaxOx wrote:
I did once in the public library, i was highly aroused (;
how long did it take you then? and only once?

Verona, VA

#428 Apr 11, 2010
Krissi wrote:
I've masterbated lots in public. With or without someone. I've played with myself in the movies... and exposed my breasts while rubbing my pussy. I've masterbated on a park bench. I few times at work when no one was around. I've played with myself in a hot tub. There was actually a camera looking over the hot tub. It made me hot thinking about who was behind it watching me. I'm masterbated in my car stuck in traffic. I don't think i've ever been fully watched but I'm usually so into it I might not notice. People are always so shy about that stuff when they see it lol.
please contact me when you are in the mood

Verona, VA

#429 Apr 11, 2010
pinkgirl wrote:
I have done it at school, on bus, in club and resturant. I can do it by just crossing my legs and swinging them.
how often and how long do you take more or less?

Verona, VA

#430 Apr 11, 2010
Marissa wrote:
I have done in retail dept. store dressing rooms. My car on a nice summer nite by the lake at the park.
how recently and how long do you take?

Verona, VA

#431 Apr 11, 2010
Ritu wrote:
Yes, I think most girls have thought about it, and a fair proportion have done so. I have , in many places and no one has seen
since your posting how many times have you done it and how long does it take you?

Verona, VA

#432 Apr 11, 2010
NancyGas wrote:
I have done it almost everywhere. It's easy for a girl to get away with it too if she is wearing pants, but the most fun I have had masturbating is in my car while wearing a dress. I have teased so many truckers that its not funny.
how recently have you done it and how long does it usually take you?

Verona, VA

#433 Apr 11, 2010
Annaaa wrote:
Okay, I know everyone likes fingering themselves, but I enjoyit alot more if I lay on my stomach and rub away. And it helps if you hump you hand when you are doing it.
i can tell you are speaking with the voice of experience - how recently have you done it and how long does it take you?
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min xoxo 1,518,613
Tips to Giving Better Oral? 1 min Drip9272 24
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 1 min ShaneyL94 258,224
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 1 min Aksa2000 362,946
Norske snaps 2 min Squirtz4365 2
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 2 min J3rs3yboi 158,603
sexy ladies on whatsapp chat shuld drop dia pho... (Oct '12) 2 min neelam 35,811
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 13 min Humps4061 26,299
More from around the web