Any of you girls ever secretly mastur...
nic

Alpharetta, GA

#346 Oct 26, 2009
haha i do have it as my status omg this is crazy who are you? who was the girl?
awsomekid

Alpharetta, GA

#347 Oct 26, 2009
joey and that alexa girl the short one oh btw it was a pink g string
nic

Alpharetta, GA

#348 Oct 26, 2009
oh she is pretty but she is yeah really short i always thought she was prudish and yeah she is hot but umm lucky guy i will watch her for now on maybe she could teach me so no body well besides u knows
awsomekid

Alpharetta, GA

#349 Oct 26, 2009
well i will keep my eye on u
nic

Alpharetta, GA

#350 Oct 26, 2009
ok maybe i will give u the heads up ;)
Rachel

Glenside, PA

#351 Oct 26, 2009
I've tried to masturbate "secretly" in public. I got caught a lot. Like when I was 14, I was in math class. I was bored so I reached down my skirt and began to finger myself. I few guys noticed and began to watch. They started tapping people's shoulders and soon all the boys... And girls in the class were watching me play with myself. Everyone was watching except my boyfriend at the time. He was still paying attention to the class as I dliberatly showed myself off to the Whole class.
anotherthawt

Winter Park, FL

#352 Oct 27, 2009
Rachel wrote:
I've tried to masturbate "secretly" in public. I got caught a lot. Like when I was 14, I was in math class. I was bored so I reached down my skirt and began to finger myself. I few guys noticed and began to watch. They started tapping people's shoulders and soon all the boys... And girls in the class were watching me play with myself. Everyone was watching except my boyfriend at the time. He was still paying attention to the class as I dliberatly showed myself off to the Whole class.
That's HOT! Did you orgasm?

Since: Oct 09

Durham, NC

#353 Oct 27, 2009
Putting on a show is awesome!
Join Free
Futbolista

Wilmette, IL

#354 Nov 1, 2009
wet wet wet wrote:
if ny 1 wants a pic of me naked yous can ask i aint shy :P
soccerkid987@yahoo.com
could you send some pics?
Ajax

Media, PA

#355 Nov 7, 2009
Hey any one want to send me a vid of u masterbating? its not like ur afaid of ppl seeing :)
ajax1101@gmail.com
u could even not show your face so I won't see who u r
blaine farr

Australia

#356 Nov 29, 2009
Het krissi please fly to austraila and come to bribie island and go to the bribie island twin thetea cause its really fun there and its never fool so u can put ur legs up and enjoy oh and if u do call me and ill come and whatch im geting horny just thinking about it
blaine farr

Australia

#357 Nov 29, 2009
Oh my e-mail is xXdeath101Xx@hotmail.com if u r intrested e-mail me and then ill tell u my moblie number
billyboy

Brisbane, Australia

#359 Nov 30, 2009
leila wrote:
yes i have at the mall, beach, night club and a few times when I was in high school... no one ever knew
what is your email adress?
mine is mcao4@eq.edu.au
Jill

United States

#360 Dec 1, 2009
yes, yes and yes! The best is a clothing store dressing room! you're supposed to be half naked, so i just go for it!!
4rdq

Christchurch, New Zealand

#362 Dec 1, 2009
If a woman can masturbate without undressing, and without gasping and moaning, then doing it in "public" is not radical. We blokes need a much longer range of motion to get off. There's also the messy production to get rid off. The "evidence" as it were.
Jill

United States

#363 Dec 1, 2009
I don't know. I think getting caught with your hand in your panties, or your skirt up around your waist, legs open and a finger in your hole qualifies as radical masturbating. Especially when there's just a thin fabric curtain across the door and the bottom is open. Maybe it's just me.
likkya

Auckland, New Zealand

#364 Dec 1, 2009
Jill wrote:
I don't know. I think getting caught with your hand in your panties, or your skirt up around your waist, legs open and a finger in your hole qualifies as radical masturbating. Especially when there's just a thin fabric curtain across the door and the bottom is open. Maybe it's just me.
I reckon that's hot
Jill

United States

#365 Dec 1, 2009
Ask the women who caught me wet handed!
bev

Foley, AL

#367 Dec 1, 2009
i do it in the car all the time during long trips, dont care if truckers see me while I pass them, I will lets my breast out of my blouse and skirt high, makes it more exciting
seymour

Christchurch, New Zealand

#368 Dec 2, 2009
jill, if you are indeed a woman, you are horny as hell. I'm calling the fire brigage!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k 2 min sarahvictoriaax 106,448
Can anyone define, normalcy? 2 min Blackburn 4
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min adam1994 384,296
Want to listen? (Mar '14) 3 min Zigzag 812
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 3 min Johnsecxy5153 783,423
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min jakesmith444 801,241
ill sell nude pics of myself (May '12) 3 min Ellen 219
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 7 min hoornyyboy 108,111
More from around the web