Since: Jun 12

Angeren, Netherlands

#62 Nov 13, 2013
Tices 34 m love older guys!
Crying Laughter

Kanab, UT

#64 Nov 13, 2013
Has anyone heard from or even got a response from Courtney. the Fe-(MALE)who started this post?
randy andy

Australia

#67 Nov 14, 2013
Crying Laughter wrote:
Has anyone heard from or even got a response from Courtney. the Fe-(MALE)who started this post?
It,s blatenly obvious to anyone with an ounce of common sense that this person "courntey" is a FAKE, LIAR and a MALE posing as a female. And to add insult to injury, this person has no intention of replying back to anyone. Sad state of affairs indeed. Wake up men:(
kenza24

Gillingham, UK

#68 Nov 14, 2013
24m england. skype kenza2311
fem

UK

#69 Nov 14, 2013
randy andy wrote:
<quoted text>It,s blatenly obvious to anyone with an ounce of common sense that this person "courntey" is a FAKE, LIAR and a MALE posing as a female. And to add insult to injury, this person has no intention of replying back to anyone. Sad state of affairs indeed. Wake up men:(
you are so right there! Lots of spammers on here now its disgusting!!! And people fall for it aswell

Since: Nov 12

Cardiff

#70 Nov 14, 2013
44, Cardiff here :)
randy andy

Australia

#71 Nov 14, 2013
fem wrote:
<quoted text> you are so right there! Lots of spammers on here now its disgusting!!! And people fall for it aswell
Thankyou Fem! If you have seen the movie: "desperately seeking susan", well on topix, there are so many desperately seeking dudes who seem to go about finding a woman in all the wrong places and for the wrong reasons.
fem

UK

#72 Nov 14, 2013
randy andy wrote:
<quoted text>Thankyou Fem! If you have seen the movie: "desperately seeking susan", well on topix, there are so many desperately seeking dudes who seem to go about finding a woman in all the wrong places and for the wrong reasons.
yes that's so true andy!! Its very sad too... Some of the posts on here are disgusting
Join Free
randy andy

Australia

#73 Nov 14, 2013
fem wrote:
<quoted text>yes that's so true andy!! Its very sad too... Some of the posts on here are disgusting
Judging from their posts, more perverted than anything. Goes to show how many dv8ts there are here. Hope you,re well Fem:)
fem

UK

#74 Nov 14, 2013
randy andy wrote:
<quoted text>Judging from their posts, more perverted than anything. Goes to show how many dv8ts there are here. Hope you,re well Fem:)
haha yeah I'm fine andy thanks. Hope your well too? There brains are in there pants I think lol
randy andy

Australia

#75 Nov 14, 2013
fem wrote:
<quoted text>haha yeah I'm fine andy thanks. Hope your well too? There brains are in there pants I think lol
yes thankyou Fem! i,m fine:) if indeed they were born with one. Most gullible people tend to grow up not so mature enough to be classified as legally adults! there is an I.Q. for measuring ones intellect and there is also an EMOTIONAL I.Q. that determines ones maturity level. Guess those who were gullible enough to fall for this Courney profile, failled miserably:(- "night Fem:)
randy andy

Australia

#76 Nov 14, 2013
"courtney" & "failed" sorry typo!!!
Bunnybrick

Perry Hall, MD

#77 Nov 14, 2013
Any older men 50+ want to chat on yahoo? I'm 24f, Indian, petite, not much experience dating older but is my taste. Name above on yahoo.
cummhard4u

London, UK

#78 Nov 14, 2013
add me if your of legal age, always happy to snap back
fem

Leigh-on-sea, UK

#79 Nov 14, 2013
randy andy wrote:
<quoted text>yes thankyou Fem! i,m fine:) if indeed they were born with one. Most gullible people tend to grow up not so mature enough to be classified as legally adults! there is an I.Q. for measuring ones intellect and there is also an EMOTIONAL I.Q. that determines ones maturity level. Guess those who were gullible enough to fall for this Courney profile, failled miserably:(- "night Fem:)
haha fab point there andy
randy andy

Australia

#80 Nov 14, 2013
fem wrote:
<quoted text>haha fab point there andy
Thanks Fem! People here who think just because they are "unregistered" and anonymous think that no one will think any less of them which goes to show how uneducated & desperate they are when it comes to fishing for sex online, and i mean, those who are marriad or already have partners who otherwise have no idea of their sexual prowes online.
fem

Leigh-on-sea, UK

#81 Nov 14, 2013
randy andy wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Fem! People here who think just because they are "unregistered" and anonymous think that no one will think any less of them which goes to show how uneducated & desperate they are when it comes to fishing for sex online, and i mean, those who are marriad or already have partners who otherwise have no idea of their sexual prowes online.
I know I have looked at some of there posts on here and they have no idea how desperate they sound!!! And that goes for some women too.... No morals at all
tanker1202

Canada

#82 Nov 14, 2013
courtney wrote:
any older men wanna chat on k ik?
madtanker on k ik. Let's chat
randy andy

Penrith, Australia

#83 Nov 14, 2013
fem wrote:
<quoted text>I know I have looked at some of there posts on here and they have no idea how desperate they sound!!! And that goes for some women too.... No morals at all
understandably Fem! These people are borderline anti-social and this forum is their only outlet for which to feed their insatiable appetite for their fanatsy. Sad but true.
randy andy

Penrith, Australia

#84 Nov 14, 2013
"fantasy" sorry<< typo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min hotblaccguy 418,824
dave's bar and grill,is now open. (Feb '13) 3 min hal 24,813
Rape 3 min jon 2
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 3 min chevyguy 82,213
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Hazelhaze11 183,656
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Daviiid 505,111
do you like older men? (Feb '14) 4 min Pantylover_ 5,738
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min Rpod7 25,328
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 7 min cvs 313,746

Human Sexuality People Search