Reading, PA

#2 Apr 29, 2013
perv

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#5 May 8, 2013
hunnybum wrote:
<quoted text>
sometimes don't if nothing to wipe with, otherwise yes. But my 9 yr old neice has to be reminded evrytime I've seen her pee.
drip-dry is O.K. I guess

“Just takin' it easy”

Since: Mar 10

Owensville, Mo.

#6 May 8, 2013
garrettpop wrote:
Just curious how many girls don't wipe after they pee
I can't imagine any self-respecting girl admitting to something like this.

“Just takin' it easy”

Owensville, Mo.

#8 May 8, 2013
hunnybum wrote:
<quoted text>
It is an honest question about women that they are curious about. There's nothing wrong with that. And I'm glad more people are open minded enough to relize it.
With all due respect to you, I'm not as closed-minded as you appear to think I am, but the question is kinda like asking who doesn't wipe when they poop or how many men don't "shake it out" when they're finished. If I were doing anything like that, I certainly wouldn't admit to it. But, then again, that's just me. Anyone who wants to admit to those things, well that's your business. More power to ya.
badboy

West Chester, PA

#9 May 8, 2013
Wtf topic is that?
Mika

Luxembourg

#10 May 8, 2013
most girls don't do it believe me thats why her panties are always yellow in the middle

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#11 May 8, 2013
Mika wrote:
most girls don't do it believe me thats why her panties are always yellow in the middle
Hahahahahahhahahahaha :')
Right. Hahahahahhaahaha
Mika

Luxembourg

#13 May 8, 2013
and even smell like pee :) mixed with sweat and little fish. but we boys love this stinky smell
Join Free
dad in pa

West Chester, PA

#14 May 8, 2013
hunnybum wrote:
<quoted text>sometimes don't if nothing to wipe with, otherwise yes. But my 9 yr old neice has to be reminded evrytime I've seen her pee.
I am a single dad raising 2 young girls all alone. Mom was taken from us, so I have to train them in this area. My sister has been helpful, but she's not here all the time.
Dreading the age when they get their periods. It's so hard. Girls are different then boys.
Mika

Luxembourg

#15 May 8, 2013
to : Maybe in Europe, but in USA almost all the women I know wipe unless there is nothing to wipe with. then drip and bounce and shake a little to get the drops. Women here are so inhibited, they think it makes them stink down there and guys won't go down.

yes yes complexes hahah when a girl gets naked and takes her panties of and knows you gonna lick and smell her hole....all the girls say the same phrase ALWAYS " hihi im sorry if it stinks a bit hihih girls are scared guys find her ... disgusting

“Just takin' it easy”

Owensville, Mo.

#17 May 8, 2013
Mika wrote:
to : Maybe in Europe, but in USA almost all the women I know wipe unless there is nothing to wipe with. then drip and bounce and shake a little to get the drops. Women here are so inhibited, they think it makes them stink down there and guys won't go down.
yes yes complexes hahah when a girl gets naked and takes her panties of and knows you gonna lick and smell her hole....all the girls say the same phrase ALWAYS " hihi im sorry if it stinks a bit hihih girls are scared guys find her ... disgusting
If people, both men and women, keep themselves clean down there, there will not be a disenchanting odor to most people.
Mika

Luxembourg

#19 May 8, 2013
my older sister has a real fish smelling muff

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#21 May 9, 2013
Mika wrote:
my older sister has a real fish smelling muff
And just how do you know that? Why are you that close to her crotch?

“There's no place like..”

Since: Jan 13

HOME !!

#22 May 9, 2013
Mika wrote:
Get real, you perverts are just sick, we all do, how many of you A-Holes don't shake it after you pee ????
just for fun

United States

#23 May 9, 2013
This thread went out of control with that knucklehead

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Es_crazy 175,650
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 4 min Horny Guy 80,917
wet school girl 5 min horniest 11
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min Funkido69 20,862
Role playing 5 min Chris 16
Live, dirty sexting here on topix and NOW? X (Jul '12) 5 min jt_perotti 358
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min andrea 301,796
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min emojayuk 493,524
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 9 min tamaryszek 405,099
•••