First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Oct 19, 2012
What do you ladies like to hump or do while masturbating? And men, what do you like women doing?Here's a little about myself. Before I even start humping, I gotta get my p*ussy tingling. I rub my nipples and pat my clit a little bit. That really gets me going. I've used everything from pillows, stuffed animals, arm/couch chairs, the side of the bed, shut toilet seat, to twisted towels, shower heads, vacuum cleaners and even my own arm. My favorite thing to do is get my bottle. I stick it up in me and wok it around so I'm dripping. I then stack three pillows on top of one another. I place a towel twisted long ways down the center, that was went I start humping, my clit feels some friction. My bottle is big enough that some of it sticks out and rub the pillow when I go up, down, and when I hump the pillow. I like licking my fingers and rubbing them on my nipples while doing this. It kinda feels like a mans tongue going round and around. I moan so much when I do it.
Joe

West Orange, NJ

#2 Oct 19, 2012
Wow....I almost came by just reading this!! So to answer ur question, I was gonna say when a girl open her legs and fingers herself or facing down and sticking her fingers in her p*ssy, but what u just described sounds a lot better!!! I would LOVE to see u doing that!!

Location hidden

#4 Oct 19, 2012
Joe wrote:
Wow....I almost came by just reading this!! So to answer ur question, I was gonna say when a girl open her legs and fingers herself or facing down and sticking her fingers in her p*ssy, but what u just described sounds a lot better!!! I would LOVE to see u doing that!!
Glad you liked it ;)Trust me, feels amazing.

Location hidden

#5 Oct 19, 2012
Gckid wrote:
<quoted text>
Do u have Skype?;)
I do, but I don't get on it. You can email and we'll trade pictures if you'd like ;)
JJJ

Guildford, UK

#7 Oct 20, 2012
thats so hot! trade pictures with me SquareRoundCube@gmail
Joshaufle

Clermont, FL

#10 Oct 20, 2012
I wanna play too!

Location hidden

#12 Oct 20, 2012
Joshaufle wrote:
I wanna play too!
Send me an email :)
Joe

West Orange, NJ

#13 Oct 20, 2012
I posted my email here hornaygurl!
Join Free

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#15 Oct 20, 2012
Any girls ever tried humping a sleeping bag???
long an hard

United States

#16 Oct 20, 2012
I'm a trucker and my exwife use to hump the gear shift
hornymale

UK

#17 Oct 20, 2012
hornaygurl859 wrote:
What do you ladies like to hump or do while masturbating? And men, what do you like women doing?Here's a little about myself. Before I even start humping, I gotta get my p*ussy tingling. I rub my nipples and pat my clit a little bit. That really gets me going. I've used everything from pillows, stuffed animals, arm/couch chairs, the side of the bed, shut toilet seat, to twisted towels, shower heads, vacuum cleaners and even my own arm. My favorite thing to do is get my bottle. I stick it up in me and wok it around so I'm dripping. I then stack three pillows on top of one another. I place a towel twisted long ways down the center, that was went I start humping, my clit feels some friction. My bottle is big enough that some of it sticks out and rub the pillow when I go up, down, and when I hump the pillow. I like licking my fingers and rubbing them on my nipples while doing this. It kinda feels like a mans tongue going round and around. I moan so much when I do it.
this turned me on so much could I have your email pls ;)
Juicyandwet

Enterprise, AL

#18 Oct 20, 2012
I am a women and when I am horny I fck the chair
long an hard

United States

#19 Oct 20, 2012
I had a girl friend about two yrs ago that would hump the bed post

Location hidden

#20 Oct 20, 2012
Skype chat ice_cold26 if women like to watch men dry humping?

“Sore losers are always”

Since: Mar 12

gracious winners.

#22 Oct 20, 2012
hornaygurl859 wrote:
Everything you have listed is damn hot to see, I love when a girl gets inventive. I really love pillow humping an hand humping women, as well as the corners of desks or counters, leaving a nice snail trail there needing to be cleaned. I once saw a vid of a girl who held onto the top of her door from the side, lifted herself up straddling it, and hump it to orgasm. I'm surprised she didn't fall when she did, haha, but it seemed to work, she was throwing her head back and moaning pretty hard.

Location hidden

#24 Oct 20, 2012
long an hard wrote:
I'm a trucker and my exwife use to hump the gear shift
Never done the gear shift, BUT I have used the middle console before ;)
long an hard

United States

#26 Oct 20, 2012
hornaygurl859 wrote:
<quoted text> Never done the gear shift, BUT I have used the middle console before ;)
it turned me on then I mad her ride me
hrnylad

UK

#27 Oct 20, 2012
hornaygurl859 wrote:
<quoted text> Never done the gear shift, BUT I have used the middle console before ;)
Are you interested in chatting

Location hidden

#30 Oct 20, 2012
long an hard wrote:
<quoted text>it turned me on then I mad her ride me
Mmm, i bet that was a good car ride ;)

Location hidden

#31 Oct 20, 2012
hrnylad wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you interested in chatting
Why sure! Send me a message ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Braless Women (Jan '11) 4 min Teddy908 2,108
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Justinlove1995 360,678
What girls want a personal slave on snapchat!!! 4 min Dickoftheyear 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Meisme 757,428
I'm looking for a female mature women, married ... 4 min nightlove 1
sexting numbers (May '13) 4 min jake57 16,753
Maa ki chudai ki baatein 4 min rajivas 496
Dirty ki...k 5 min Prsgtrs123 79,038
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 6 min Marku 750,512
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 8 min james 101,374