wife with stranger
larry

Bulverde, TX

#1 Sep 4, 2010
Any husbands out there who want to watch wife with another man?
hoshgoggi

Pasadena, MD

#2 Sep 4, 2010
I have in the past and look forward to more in the future. It drives me crazy and I get this wonderful feeling in my stomach when I know my beautiful wife is having sex with another man. We try to pick married men that have had a vasectomy so he can finish in her. Every now and then we get the desire for an 18 y.o.
TOM

Fair Lawn, NJ

#4 Sep 5, 2010
DAM RITE THATS HOT STUFF!!ME & MY SEXY WIFE HAVE LOTS OF MMF WITH PEOPLE WE MEET ON CL & WITH MY CLOSE FRIENDS. I GET SO EXCITED WHEN THEY FEEL HER UP & HAVE THEIR WAY WITH HER.WE ONLY LET CLOSE FRIENDS FINISH IN HER. WE BEEN ALWAYS TALKIN ABOUT A MMMF & ME!!CANT WAIT
TOM

Lancaster, PA

#6 Sep 5, 2010
U ARE TALKIN TO HORNYHUSBAND RITE? & NOT TOM, I NEVER DRUGGED ANYONE, HE IS THE 1 WHO SAID THAT NOT I

Since: Aug 09

columbus

#7 Sep 5, 2010
i would love to get a hotel room then go to a bar and spend the evening finding a stranger to take back to our room and watch him f*ck my wife
Lionbar says

Chippenham, UK

#8 Sep 12, 2010
Haven't had a hotel room, but one winters night I got my wife to go into a bar with nothing on but a fur coat. She ordered a drink and sat sipping it. I entered as if a stranger and watched as many men ogled her. She was eventually approached by two men who offered to buy her a drink. She accepted and eventually took up their offer to go 'outside'. She satisfied them both and came back to the bar where I 'pretended' to approach her. We left, went home and had the most amazing sex ever.

She is not anxious to repeat the experience as those men did nothing for her, but I am hoping for a repeat performance as we both enjoyed the after effects. At the end of the day, that's all that matters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i love old pervy men (Aug '14) 1 min in my thong 6,131
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min otterbitches 799,642
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min Skypefun 782,266
Any cute guys wanna talk? (Mar '12) 2 min TRu25 7,302
Dirty ki...k 2 min phatman88 105,467
Any girls wanna talk dirty sext? 2 min married man 16
sexy girls whatsapp numbers here (Aug '13) 2 min ajith 14,092
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min generouslad25 383,444
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 14 min hoornyyboy 107,892
More from around the web