Asian girls are easy
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
EastSideCrip

Netherlands

#1 Feb 6, 2008
1)Average white guys who can't get hot white girlfriend's can easily get a decent Asian chick without trying.

2) Old fat white man can score young asian chicks

3) Asian guys can only get hot white girls, if he's confident, rich, cool, funny. Meaning that white girls only date Asian guys if they are hot.

4)More and more Asian girls are starting to go for Black men, cause Black men are at the top of the dating pole...

Holla Back..

Since: Dec 07

Brisbane, Australia

#2 Feb 6, 2008
I wouldn't consider Asian women any different to any other race. Theres lots of white women that could be considered easy.
Ken

United States

#3 Feb 6, 2008
EastSideCrip wrote:
1)Average white guys who can't get hot white girlfriend's can easily get a decent Asian chick without trying.
3) Asian guys can only get hot white girls, if he's confident, rich, cool, funny. Meaning that white girls only date Asian guys if they are hot.
4)More and more Asian girls are starting to go for Black men, cause Black men are at the top of the dating pole...
Holla Back..
Seems like I remember an old white 85 year old guy marrying a hot young white woman named Anna
Nicole Smith.
Estie

Rego Park, NY

#4 Feb 6, 2008
EastSideCrip wrote:
Holla Back..
Well, for your information, there are plenty of easy white girls as well...
I'm not sure what's your standard for "HOT",
but as an Asian girl, I noticed that many white guys date ugly Asian girls(for Asian standard)and think that they are really hot. If you want to know what decent Asian girl look like, check
out Korean or Japanese website.
Decent looking Asian girls are as hard to get as
any other decent looking white girls.

Brisbane, Australia

#5 Feb 6, 2008
Estie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, for your information, there are plenty of easy white girls as well...
I'm not sure what's your standard for "HOT",
but as an Asian girl, I noticed that many white guys date ugly Asian girls(for Asian standard)and think that they are really hot. If you want to know what decent Asian girl look like, check
out Korean or Japanese website.
Decent looking Asian girls are as hard to get as
any other decent looking white girls.
You know I don't like rating people on their beauty, its a very shallow attitude. The majority of people though do it. Everybody seems to like to judge a book by its cover and its wrong. These threads are always gonna attract attention. I think theres a lot more to a person then how they look.
kg6fxq

La Canada Flintridge, CA

#6 Feb 6, 2008
I do have to say that the best girl that I ever had was an asian girl. but I can't say that asian girls are easy but I do think asian women are really hott!!! because they are so nice looking they make me very turned on...
Estie

Rego Park, NY

#7 Feb 6, 2008
Ronnnie wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I don't like rating people on their beauty, its a very shallow attitude. The majority of people though do it. Everybody seems to like to judge a book by its cover and its wrong. These threads are always gonna attract attention. I think theres a lot more to a person then how they look.
;

That's very idealistic and I know that's how everyone wants to be treated. However, human beings have animal instinct(5 senses...) and we easily give in to it rather than using out thoughts & morals, etc...

Brisbane, Australia

#8 Feb 6, 2008
Estie wrote:
<quoted text>;
That's very idealistic and I know that's how everyone wants to be treated. However, human beings have animal instinct(5 senses...) and we easily give in to it rather than using out thoughts & morals, etc...
Not every human is the same. I don't judge others on how they look. I know how it feels to be discriminated against.
Join Free
Franko

Canada

#9 Feb 6, 2008
Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like I remember an old white 85 year old guy marrying a hot young white woman named Anna
Nicole Smith.
yep, billionaires can do that sort of thing ....
Jack

Silver Spring, MD

#10 Feb 6, 2008
Everybody knows white chicks are the easiest. Just give them some beer and they screw pretty much anybody.
Estie

Rego Park, NY

#11 Feb 6, 2008
Ronnnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Not every human is the same. I don't judge others on how they look. I know how it feels to be discriminated against.
You are rare case. I'm glad to hear that there are men like you out there.
I don't know much, but I found that its easier for man with great personality(not so good looking)to find girlfriend than the other way around.
I know tons of guys who are not so good looking, but have great personality and funny have many girls who are attracted to them.
however, I don't think it is like that for girls.

Brisbane, Australia

#12 Feb 6, 2008
Estie wrote:
<quoted text>
You are rare case. I'm glad to hear that there are men like you out there.
I don't know much, but I found that its easier for man with great personality(not so good looking)to find girlfriend than the other way around.
I know tons of guys who are not so good looking, but have great personality and funny have many girls who are attracted to them.
however, I don't think it is like that for girls.
I don't know, I think guys generally have a more difficult time than women.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#13 Feb 6, 2008
Jack wrote:
Everybody knows white chicks are the easiest. Just give them some beer and they screw pretty much anybody.
Not all White chicks are that bad. You are probably talking about the trashy ones.
dan

United States

#14 Apr 26, 2008
white chicks are easier...

Brisbane, Australia

#15 May 5, 2008
dan wrote:
white chicks are easier...
None are easy for me.
leila

Newport Beach, CA

#16 May 5, 2008
what a crock of bull.. there are easy women in every ethnicity

Brisbane, Australia

#17 May 5, 2008
leila wrote:
what a crock of bull.. there are easy women in every ethnicity
I think theres the perception Asian women are easy because a lot of them prostitute themselves.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#18 May 5, 2008
EastSideCrip wrote:

Holla Back..
Wow! If a decent Asian girl is that easy to get,no wonder why it took my husband almost 4 years before he got me.:-) He surely didn't try that hard,did he?

My Asian male cousin is not too hot looking. His White wife from a decent rich family is taller and hotter looking than him.

But you are right,he is confident,funny,cool,and stable.:-) Whose smart woman of any race won't go for that!?

Lol! You said,Asian chicks are starting to go for Black men as they are the top of the dating pole? Tell that to correction,he is fussing about Asians for not dating or wanting the Black race. Find him at the thread: Why White men love Asian girls so much. Good Luck!:-)

“In the Space Love Demands”

Since: Oct 07

Black Love USA

#19 May 5, 2008
EastSideCrip wrote:
Holla Back..
1. How I wish I could get some REAL crips to locate you (it CAN be done)

2. I doubt you have had many Asian (or White or Black or Latina) girlfriends and you CERTAINLY do not have the right to insult Asian women this way.

3. HOW DID RACE AND SEX BECOME INTERCONNECTED? I look at these threads and laugh. Race and sex have nothing to do with one another.

4. Get a life. Really.
White guy 101

Tulsa, OK

#20 May 5, 2008
EastSideCrip wrote:
Holla Back..
O-k-ay, I hate to burst your bubble but Asian women aren't that easy. I've never really seen them with black men either, however I'm sure they'll date one, but you shouldn't call them easy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wanna have strap on fun? stevenage (Apr '14) 2 min harry 153
Gay or bi boys sexting numbers (Jun '12) 2 min Come king 12,943
Footjob for cash.. Near Bournemouth 3 min 37benjy 2
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min CallMeFatCock 907,847
Gay male meetups 3 min Deallad77 2
all girl pic trade group (Feb '14) 3 min bigdic 2,457
Maa ki chudai ki baatein 3 min rohii 2,010
Gay-Bi skype fun 3 min robland1285 17,914
Dirty ki...k 4 min Izzymack16 174,523
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min Leo 443,088