Do girls like to flash the goods when they are wearing those short miniskirts?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Brian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

Last week I was having some coffe at a local caffee and two girls came in wearing those very short miniskirts. They sat down across from me at one of those tall tables with the tall chairs. Well on more than one occasion during my time there they both spread their legs just enough for me to see they were not wearing any underwear. They did it in a way that it was not very obvious but they had to know I could see up their skirt. It was right there! Thank god!! We need more girls like that. Any girls out there do this?
Fred dad fla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

My wife does that
Brian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

Fred dad fla wrote:
My wife does that
Just for you? or does she flash other guys as well?
Fred dad fla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

No, other guys we love showing her off have many ways to.. Sometimes we miss opportunities cause we are someplace with our daughters... But try whenever we can
Brian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

Fred dad fla wrote:
No, other guys we love showing her off have many ways to.. Sometimes we miss opportunities cause we are someplace with our daughters... But try whenever we can
Well, When I am in SC I will be looking out for her!
Fred dad fla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

Florida.. If you ever want to hear any of the stuff we did let me know love to share

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

When I was 16 I had a best friend that was 18 and kind of wild. She couldn't get me to do very much, but when we went on road trips to visit her boyfriend in Prison...(lol!) she once convinced me to pull up my shirt and flash the truck drivers...we loved seeing the look on their faces and after a few roadtrips we were flashing every guy alone in any vehicle and we lost the bras...crazy teenage stuff. It was definitely a thrill for all involved...lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

My Opinion 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny Miss Cherry.. your naughty side I assume ;-)
ya....I definitely have one, I just don't let it out that often...lol
Well...maybe on Topix I do...lol!
Join Free

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

My Opinion 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone lets it out on TOPIX, whether it's real or just made up fantacies they hope others will believe as real... LOL
True...I've made the mistake of being a lil too honest a time or two...lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

My Opinion 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that some jerks in here like to try and pick on you. I don't know why, you always seemed nice to me. There is always one in the group.. sometime 50 on this site... LOL
awwww thanx :) I always try to be. I actually do live by that motto "do unto others". But I suppose my nature makes some feel I am not genuine. It's all good. I know I am. People are gonna hate even if it's for the silliest of reasons. What ya gonna do?:)
MyAnonymous

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

I'm always trying to look up women's skirts. Especially when they are drunk.
LuckyOne

Cherry Hill, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

My wife has informed me that they "show off the goods" on perpose. They know exactly what they are doing - taking control!

When she goes out with her friends one of the games they like to play is see who spends the least amount of money - in other words cock tease the drinks and all out of the guys.

The one who spends the least and gets the "most" wins.
loose lips sinks ships

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

I have met girl's that like to flash and girl's that do it for easy access. The girl may have a yeast infection or no clean underwear. I have met girls that just don't like to wear underwear.
rob

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

my mrs is always flashing her goods when shes wearing a short skirt,she does not wear undies and is always happy for people to she what she has

“We are all entitled to a say!”

Since: Jan 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

I've done this many times in the past, it's great too see the guy's face once he's seen you have no panties on ;-)
rob

Bathgate, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

staceyGstring wrote:
I've done this many times in the past, it's great too see the guy's face once he's seen you have no panties on ;-)
i know the blokes always seem to have a shock when they see my wife has no knickers on and then a normaly dont keep their eyes off her and always tell their mates so they can look aswell
wishful thinking

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Thats so hot. I bet she has a beutiful kitty kat.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

staceyGstring wrote:
haha... quite a face. They just go blank.:)
open minded dad

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Fred dad fla wrote:
Your daughters might like doing it too!
Dawn17

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Judged:

My boyfriend makes me wear really short miniskirts, without panties or tights and with my p_u$$y completely shaved smooth. He says my p_u$$y must be accessible at all times so I am not allowed jeans or shorts. When he takes me out he insists my skirts come no lower than one inch below my ass. I hate to wear skirts so short without anything underneath but he will punish me if I disobey. He is rich so my parents say I have to dress just as he wants.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6832 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min negric3 326,238
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min WailerB 130,320
29 m Virgin, straight in Bath 2 min Dave 2
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 2 min Joe DeCaro 24,706
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Reggielad 237,580
bracknell forest gay meet up (Sep '12) 2 min superhorny 692
gay sex in Birmingham (Feb '12) 2 min Black Boy 6,893
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min rossuk24 432,150
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min peter823 1,719