are older women more erotic

are older women more erotic

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Fantasies

Kolkata, India

#1 Aug 4, 2008
I find older womenaround 35-45 year of age soo erotic. I recently slept with one of my aunts friend, she did something absolutely new to me... she rubbed my sperm on my body... peed on my body then and finally licked me almost dry and the worst(or best!) part was that she tied mt hands with her robe string!!! She is off to hawaii now... trust me my hands are paining thinking of her...
Space1

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3 Aug 4, 2008
The older the woman,the experienced she is. Of course she will be erotic. Years of experience made her confidence of herself.

Since: Jun 08

Sheffield, UK

#4 Aug 4, 2008
At 48, my girlfriend is 16 years older than me.

I find older women better all round partners than younger women, but ultimately, compatibility is more about individuals than about how many birthdays you've had.

“Military Man speaks Out”

Since: Aug 08

Honolulu

#5 Aug 4, 2008
Older women are more erotic by far!

“...............”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#6 Aug 4, 2008
DougJones wrote:
Older women are more erotic by far!
Always wondered why younger men hit on women older than norm would deem acceptable...
It's a compliment to be hit on by some cute little 20something but has been a bit of a mystery to me, never really sure what to make of it. Pretty certain it's purely sexual in most cases though.

“Military Man speaks Out”

Since: Aug 08

Honolulu

#7 Aug 4, 2008
It is purely sexual. I hope you are flattered, and take the person seriously. You dont have to do anything, but realize they are serious.

Always wondered why younger men hit on women older than norm would deem acceptable...
It's a compliment to be hit on by some cute little 20something but has been a bit of a mystery to me, never really sure what to make of it. Pretty certain it's purely sexual in most cases though

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#8 Aug 5, 2008
older women dont have inihibitions they want to get pounded
roy

United States

#9 Aug 5, 2008
older women know how to please a man more
JPcowboy

United States

#10 Aug 5, 2008
well I would say the reason is most older women won't tell, won't swell and are generally grateful as hell. Now that came from a older lady LOL.

“On your knees”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#11 Aug 5, 2008
DougJones wrote:
It is purely sexual. I hope you are flattered, and take the person seriously. You dont have to do anything, but realize they are serious.
It's a compliment to be hit on by some cute little 20something but has been a bit of a mystery to me, never really sure what to make of it. Pretty certain it's purely sexual in most cases though
In some cases it is NOT purely sexual. Young men do fall in love with women older than themselves. Younger women can sometimes love older men, too, for more than money or security. Every relationship is unique and different.
gvcfdgff

Saudi Arabia

#13 Aug 5, 2008
rttrr
Yada

Wise, VA

#14 Aug 5, 2008
Sure. That eroticism is the desperation older women experience. As such they will let men do more things on the first date, including f-ucking them in the a-s$ and so on. Often a date is not even required for all that.

“...............”

Location hidden

#15 Aug 5, 2008
Yada wrote:
Sure. That eroticism is the desperation older women experience. As such they will let men do more things on the first date, including f-ucking them in the a-s$ and so on. Often a date is not even required for all that.
Ha, seems the other way around to me as it's them who are looking for some action lol!
Anyways, I've my own rule about younger men, they aren't worth it, not even for the stamina factor. A man in his 30's has just as much stamina so long as he has a healthy diet and is fit. Also men my own age are more attractive to me because they are men.

Buderim, Australia

#16 Aug 5, 2008
P-S-S wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, seems the other way around to me as it's them who are looking for some action lol!
Anyways, I've my own rule about younger men, they aren't worth it, not even for the stamina factor. A man in his 30's has just as much stamina so long as he has a healthy diet and is fit. Also men my own age are more attractive to me because they are men.
That is your opinion, but theres younger men that can be everything you want and more. I think if a guy hasn't grown up by 25, then they won't.
RealityDealer

United States

#17 Aug 5, 2008
Older women being more erotic or sexual, is mostly a myth, though with some "grains" of truth.

A woman's sex drive and how much she is into sex has a lot to do with her personality, upbringing, society, and a bit of genetics.

Age would be only a minor factor in comparison to personality, upbringing, society, and genetics.

A woman that was into sex, orgasmic, had a high sex drive, or was experimenting sexually often always had those traits as part of her core personality.

Age, for a high sex drive woman for example, would be about her being more experienced and not all of sudden becoming interested in sex.

Though Yada was being crude about, the "perceived" erotism many claim for older women, it is in many cases about compensating for perceived reduction in value because of age.

Various older women feel they "must" do more, because they are older and have perceived less value than younger women.

The flip of that, is an older woman being more comfortable about sexuality. But there is an legitimate argument about what her actual reasons were for doing more sexually.

A single and divorced 45 year old woman knowing she has to compete with single 25 year old women, may begrudgingly "yes" to anal or may decide to perfect her technique in giving BJs.

However is that really her being more comfortable with her sexuality or her begrudgingly compensating for the level of competition she has?

Younger guys, making judgments about a woman's market value, may expect/demand more from older women or think they can do more than younger women.
RealityDealer

United States

#18 Aug 5, 2008
I also want to mention, that many older women, "shut down" sexually.

In many situations, the woman had a low sex drive that became a non-existent sex drive. Many older women can also "withdraw" socially and from dating because of concern about their age and looks.

Another example is a religious and very conservative woman, is not usually all of sudden going to become a "sex freak" because she turned 40.

It is not like all older women all of sudden become nymphomaniacs. Old nymphomaniac women, is more young guy fantasy and urban legend, than it is reality.

“On your knees”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#19 Aug 6, 2008
Yada wrote:
I have no sense of desperation. Why should I? Do you? I do not compromise and give myself away to any man who looks my way because I am over 40. Don't need to. I've seen PLENTY of young women with REALLY LOW self esteem that let men use them at will.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 1 min balspk 154,085
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 2 min male4all 250,410
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 2 min bi_rugger 355,010
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Oliverthom_97 1,503,080
**NEW mobile phone numbers UK** (Oct '15) 2 min Dirty Horny girl ... 2,827
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 3 min Superfrank124 187,059
Gay sex hull (May '13) 5 min cockman81 5,848
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 25 min Simon 25,885
More from around the web