created by: Podmore | Oct 10, 2008

Human Sexuality

338 votes

girls: What's length from your clitoris to vagina?

Click on an option to vote

  • 0 to 1/2 inch
  • .56" to 1"
  • 1.1" to 1.5"
  • 1.56" to 2"
  • above 2"

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
RealityDealer

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 10, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Interesting, but few may realize the impact of this on sexual satisfaction.

Females whose clitoris is closer to the vaginal opening may be more likely to experience orgasm from sex. There are difference where some women have a long vagina from top to bottom, while others have a shorter one, even if they are equally wide.

Of course there are other factors like how deep the vagina is to the cervix or how thick are the vaginal "lips". But still, the thread asks an interesting question.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 10, 2008
 
I thought I had heard it all, but this is a question I woulda never dreamed up. Nothing wrong with asking it, just kind of a strange question.
Podmore

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 10, 2008
 
Catdriver wrote:
I thought I had heard it all, but this is a question I woulda never dreamed up. Nothing wrong with asking it, just kind of a strange question.
Thank you for responding especially if you took the survey. This might make a small step toward understanding female sexuality. As suggested in the first post here, there may be a link between the clitoris-vagina distance and the person's propensity to orgasm.
Podmore

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 18, 2008
 
Thank you responders!! Welcome to all new ones!!

(Sorry for the math goof on the scale; you probably saw that each step goes in half-inch increments.)
Sex Researcher

Bedford, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 14, 2009
 
Well, not your propensity to orgasm, but the likelihood that you can have an orgasm from vaginal intercourse alone. In the hands of the right man, even the 2+ inch set can be satisfied.
Podmore wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for responding especially if you took the survey. This might make a small step toward understanding female sexuality. As suggested in the first post here, there may be a link between the clitoris-vagina distance and the person's propensity to orgasm.
Gillian

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 19, 2009
 
RealityDealer wrote:
Interesting, but few may realize the impact of this on sexual satisfaction.
Females whose clitoris is closer to the vaginal opening may be more likely to experience orgasm from sex. There are difference where some women have a long vagina from top to bottom, while others have a shorter one, even if they are equally wide.
Of course there are other factors like how deep the vagina is to the cervix or how thick are the vaginal "lips". But still, the thread asks an interesting question.
Anyone else think there may be anything in this. I've never taken a ruler to my vadge but I've always thought I have long thin labia rather than short thick ones. Wondering if this may be part of why I can't come through my vagina alone?
brutus

Ladera Ranch, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 27, 2011
 
you need to redo the survey and ask an additional question and correlate the data.... after they've measured, can they have orgasm from straight sex or not

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

3942 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k 1 min Watchmewank2 136,753
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min Now ready 332,347
Descibe your bed...... 2 min Tony 4
Gay meet liverpool/merseyside (Feb '13) 2 min deafhead 1,342
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 2 min oms- 8,328
Panty perv 3 min CrazyBoiAJ 3
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min o-io 210,058
Gay/bi K....k 9 min Lukeyjay555 63,912
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 39 min HornyGuy77 80,162
•••
•••
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••