Ever been naked in front of family, friends, or in public?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1 Apr 3, 2013
Anyone besides me ever been in these situations? And if you have where and with who & how embarrassed were you?
markymark

Manchester, UK

#2 Apr 3, 2013
Any opportunity for me or my Mrs to be naked in public and I'm there !! Happened lots of times and we both enjoy it

Location hidden

#3 Apr 3, 2013
markymark wrote:
Any opportunity for me or my Mrs to be naked in public and I'm there !! Happened lots of times and we both enjoy it
Thats sounds nice
Lacy marine g

Apo, AE

#4 Apr 4, 2013
mimi7777 wrote:
Anyone besides me ever been in these situations? And if you have where and with who & how embarrassed were you?
Mom and I use to walk around the house topless or naked all the time when dad was gone.
Sarah

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Apr 4, 2013
Lacy marine g wrote:
<quoted text>
Mom and I use to walk around the house topless or naked all the time when dad was gone.
Ooh :) who has the bigger breasts?
Lacy marine g

Apo, AE

#6 Apr 4, 2013
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooh :) who has the bigger breasts?
She does, mine are 34b hers are dd
Lacy marine g

Apo, AE

#8 Apr 4, 2013
Wellynot wrote:
I dont mind a naked run through a party sometimes!
Lol always an entertaining sight
Lacy marine g

Apo, AE

#10 Apr 4, 2013
Wellynot wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually ends in a bit of fun!
Yea how so?
Join Free

Location hidden

#12 Apr 4, 2013
Lacy marine g wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats sounds comfortable lol I wouldnt mind doing the same if I knew people didnt care.

Location hidden

#13 Apr 4, 2013
Wellynot wrote:
I dont mind a naked run through a party sometimes!
Good way to liven up a party

Since: Mar 13

Worcester, MA

#14 Apr 4, 2013
Lol, I have seen a number of my friends naked. I have had sex with over half my female friends. So, yeah, its one of those things that happens.

Once the morning after a party, the girl I was with gave me head in front of everyone...so, it happens.

Worcester, MA

#15 Apr 4, 2013
Lacy, I still think you and I would have fun conversations

Location hidden

#16 Apr 4, 2013
HardDominant wrote:
Lol, I have seen a number of my friends naked. I have had sex with over half my female friends. So, yeah, its one of those things that happens.
Once the morning after a party, the girl I was with gave me head in front of everyone...so, it happens.
Lol I been in a couple public situations myself they were spontanious too but I felt comfortable about it I've gotten oral and played with in public but whoever saw didnt mind.

Worcester, MA

#17 Apr 4, 2013
mimi7777 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I been in a couple public situations myself they were spontanious too but I felt comfortable about it I've gotten oral and played with in public but whoever saw didnt mind.
Its fun, I've had a lot of public sex.

Since: Oct 12

Canton, MI

#18 Apr 4, 2013
My sister caught me masturbating once when were teens. She then asked if I would join her friends at the pool and show off for them. It was cool with all of us naked and them wanting me to jack for them. Some helped but I finished on my own. They all laughed when I got in the pool after and it shrank with the cold water, they didn't understand how it could be big and hard then all small with the cold water.
Sarah

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Apr 4, 2013
Lacy marine g wrote:
<quoted text>
She does, mine are 34b hers are dd
Dang girlie! Whose breasts do you like better?
TS4Mature

Boston, MA

#20 Apr 4, 2013
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang girlie! Whose breasts do you like better?
Hi Sarah like your Breasts.
James

Austin, TX

#21 Apr 4, 2013
mimi7777 wrote:
Given how hot your body looks in your profile pic, I'm sure if you have a brother or dad, they would love seeing you naked. They'd probably spring instant erections!
Sam

Dedham, MA

#22 Apr 4, 2013
Weelynot, you sound like my best friend, back in college he'd always run, or sometimes just saunter through a party stark naked, not even hard. And he always got a lot of positive attention from the ladies after that and would always find one or two girls willing to put on a show right there, and usually woke up the next morning with or two girls looking for an morning encore performance.

My wife spent most of 12 years walking the runway in front of groups of people or on beaches/beds in front of crews and cameramen wearing nothing but bikinis or lingerie.

So one summer there's a dozen of us from college who haven't seen each other in years renting this bunk house style cabin on the lake. Including my wife there were four wives, me and three other husbands, three single guys and one single girl. My wife meeting most of them for the first time. So that first night we are all drinking heavy and having a good time, and my wife thinks absolutely nothing of the tiny string thong bikini she's wearing but every guy in the room can't take his eyes off her. That's when my friend saunters in like old times stark naked. A few minutes later I came back into the room with a fresh beer to see everyone standing in a circle, in the middle my wife was on her knees sucking my friend and constantly commenting on how big he was. It was just like old times, everyone stood around the couch for the rest of the night watching my friend take his big tool to the sexiest girl at the part, she happened to be my wife.

I woke up the next morning sitting in a chair looking over at my friend sitting naked on the couch, my naked wife sucking his dick again as people started to emerge from the bunks and settle around the room. That's when my friend pointed out that me and the other three husbands all had something in common, he's slept with all of our wives, and in fact he had slept with all 5 women in the cabin.

It was a very strange and frustrating two and a half days and two nights that followed.
fastdoo

Rogers, MN

#23 Apr 4, 2013
Did your wife like his big co ck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
listening to my parents have sex is turning me ... (Jul '11) 8 min Daddies Girl Janessa 593
Cuckolding in stevenage 8 min Bbc 5
Need nude female snapchat (Jan '14) 9 min SammyBeans 13,205
gay whatsapp chat (May '13) 9 min ruru 3,077
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 9 min Mcr93 676,096
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 9 min strokeofsex 656,291
Dirty ki...k 9 min funsized3098 13,120
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 11 min Dgkalll420 86,851
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 22 min YoungLad1992 308,652
More from around the web