Would you expose your wife online? Is she a wanna be hot wife?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

“Hot Wife Blog.”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1 Aug 1, 2011
Would you dare to expose your wife online? It could be such a turn on and hot to know that you're sharing her with others.
I run this blog http://hotwifeshow.blogspot.com and time to time people send me their pictures, videos and stories to post there.
I found that there's a lot of complicity within the couples that one way or other open profiles on internet social network and expose them self online. This cumplicity turn cheating wives into hot wives.
Has your wife ever mentioned, even joking that she should be able to have other men?
zxcvbnm0420

United States

#3 Aug 1, 2011
hotwifeshow wrote:
Would you dare to expose your wife online? It could be such a turn on and hot to know that you're sharing her with others.
I run this blog http://hotwifeshow.blogspot.com and time to time people send me their pictures, videos and stories to post there.
I found that there's a lot of complicity within the couples that one way or other open profiles on internet social network and expose them self online. This cumplicity turn cheating wives into hot wives.
Has your wife ever mentioned, even joking that she should be able to have other men?
your link dosent work

“Hot Wife Blog.”

Location hidden

#4 Aug 1, 2011
Yes it does

Since: May 11

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Aug 1, 2011
Love the site, its awesome

“Hot Wife Blog.”

Location hidden

#8 Aug 16, 2011
Boob Junkie wrote:
Love the site, its awesome
Thanks Boob Junkie and there are people there looking for someone, that's the main reazon they are exposed. It's a nice a way to get attention.
roy

AOL

#9 Aug 28, 2011
my wife got mad at me.i love wimen i hang out with difrend wimen.she told me she wos going tofind another man.i ask can i watch she said on

“Hot Wife Blog.”

Location hidden

#10 Aug 30, 2011
roy wrote:
my wife got mad at me.i love wimen i hang out with difrend wimen.she told me she wos going tofind another man.i ask can i watch she said on
Ask her if she wants to be posted on http://hotwifeshow.blogspot.com . Maybe she gets someone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 2 min the_box 563,475
hi I'm a girl does anyone wanna sext me ;) (Aug '11) 2 min Horni guy 647
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min boom2210 494,335
Free sexting numbers (Aug '13) 2 min fer 10,710
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min xman7777 376,478
Slutty Snapchat girls (Jan '14) 2 min jpod8809 8,457
17yo girl wants snapchat fun 2 min Michelle 63
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min horny4u398 46,677
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min Charlie420C 225,164

Human Sexuality People Search