Since: Jul 10

Newington, CT

#1 Jul 24, 2010
Sex with Sons Friend?
I wanna have sex with my sons friend so bad. I know that he thinks I'm hot and we flirt with each other a lot. We are both over legal age.
How should I let him know I'm interested?
Where should We have sex?
I know this sounds wrong but we both like eachother, are of age and this would make me so happy.
Cameron1978

Toronto, Canada

#2 Jul 24, 2010
Ok I will try to help, I am a 32 year old male good looking and workout who loves older women. Next time you see him always make nice comments to him about the way he looks and dresses, when you describe his looks gently rub his chest up an down starin him in the eyes and always. Smiling with that seductive look. He will stare at you and get hard right away, no he's yours, make small chit chat under your breath to him, rub your bum and boobs up near him whenever you get the chance, if you get him alone sit next to him and try rub his leg with yours and then follow it up with your hands searching for his cock, he will not stop you.

Hope this helps
Nick

Buffalo, MN

#3 Jul 24, 2010
NFL925 wrote:
Sex with Sons Friend?
I wanna have sex with my sons friend so bad. I know that he thinks I'm hot and we flirt with each other a lot. We are both over legal age.
I know this sounds wrong but we both like eachother, are of age and this would make me so happy.
heya, r u a milf
Red Wood

Brockton, MA

#4 Jul 25, 2010
If it would make you happy, then go for it.
NFL925 wrote:
Sex with Sons Friend?
Nick

Buffalo, MN

#5 Jul 25, 2010
NFL925 wrote:
Sex with Sons Friend?
do u have sexi feet mom?
mark

Grass Valley, CA

#7 Jul 25, 2010
I got my cherry popped by my best friends mom!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#8 Jul 29, 2010
just have sex with him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k 2 min Martin tyler 11,654
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min bendaniels1998 307,559
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 2 min horny male 31,880
23 year old lonely girl 2 min Big d 9
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min abc 654,018
White men I need you in me 3 min black woman Kim 21
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min bostongma1 674,603
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 6 min Armystrong46 86,527
More from around the web