Do women Prefer Body Builders???

“...............”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#45 Jan 19, 2008
Alpha Omega Game wrote:
NEWS FLASH muscle doesn't turn into fat. If a person stops working out the muscle stays but the fat cells grow covering the muscle giving the flabby appearance.
What's up with people that say us bodbybuilder are into ourselfs more then women? OR that we could never be into a woman more then ourselfs. That's b.s. Out of shape men and women are really confused on this this topic.
Me personally I like to look good just as much as the next man but I know Id rather enjoy playing with a woman's sexy body much more then mine anyday.
Trust me having a nice well built body is better then having a skinny,fat,or average body anyday of the week.
I like average men and skinny men, I don't e4ven mind stalky, but the body builders Ive met either look like they can't walk right cus their thighs are too big..or theres too much bulk in their arms so they look stubby.
They aren't all arrogant but some are definately into themselves. Too much.
crunkite

UK

#46 Jan 19, 2008
i've also heard that some small dick men bulk up as a substitute, but i've seen men do it to boost self esteem etc

most bodybuilders at the gym are so in love with themselves. they obsess about how they look and spend forever in the gym. the worst thing is many of them, by their own admission, cant even run for the bus (but could probably lift it up if they did ever catch up with it). the only motivation for them spending 10+ hours in a gym/week is vanity. so many women have complained about their men leaving them home alone night after night that they end up leaving them for a more fun guy

if you're looking to get fit and as a bonus, get an athletic body which most women go crazy for (in my experience more women love a nicely toned guy than a 'roid freak) then do some team sports and real activities. gym and weights can supplement this but dont let it become an obsession! getting involved in proper sports is a whole lot more enjoyable than mindless pumping of iron, and at the end of it you have a skill/activity/hobby to enjoy
i joined the gym last year to shift flab and found the attitude of the bodybuilders to be horrible compared to the relaxed, supportive nature of participants in group activities.
Tom

Sydney, Australia

#47 Jan 20, 2008
P-S-S wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have any trouble getting attention myself don't go thinking I'm some sad insecure women who doesn't want my man stolen. Body builders honestly become fat if they stop working out it has to do with all the extra bulk. And I honestly find them less attractive than an average athletic build.
That's a huge public misconception - bodybuilders dont just become fat from stopping working out because of the 'extra bulk'. It's scientifically impossibly for muscle to turn to fat - the real problem is this; Bodybuilders nutritional needs are much higher than a normal person in order to maintain all the extra muscle and energy required for lifting weights - alot of bodybuilders keep eating like they used to when they stop lifting weights, and as the calories are now not required, a large percentage gets stored as fat.

There is no reason for a bodybuilder to 'get fat' when they stop lifting - the muscles simply shrink down to some degree as the body adapts to them not being required anymore. They dont get stored as fat.
Space1

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#48 Jan 20, 2008
Body builders? I like it. I just don't like it when the muscles are way too bulgy. Just enough to get there is more sexier for me. I like the athletic butt and the thighs. Makes me wants to whistle when I see one but better hold it. My friend from New York said,there is a place where women there can whistle when some men are sexy and it is normal.

“wtf is a headline good for”

Since: Jan 08

PENRITH

#49 Jan 20, 2008
lol how do you know when the muscles are too bulgy?
Space1

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#50 Jan 20, 2008
Wozz wrote:
lol how do you know when the muscles are too bulgy?
I can see it. Is it not obvious like Arnold Swartzhinneger?

United States

#51 Jan 20, 2008
P-S-S wrote:
<quoted text>
I like average men and skinny men, I don't e4ven mind stalky, but the body builders Ive met either look like they can't walk right cus their thighs are too big..or theres too much bulk in their arms so they look stubby.
They aren't all arrogant but some are definately into themselves. Too much.
Yeah theres definitely a difference between being well built from Body building and being mutaunt looking. I myself have a Athletic build. I don't do BB to look like a freak.:)

I don't know to many people who BB. So I can't really speak on their attitude.

United States

#52 Jan 20, 2008
crunkite wrote:
i've also heard that some small dick men bulk up as a substitute, but i've seen men do it to boost self esteem etc
most bodybuilders at the gym are so in love with themselves. they obsess about how they look and spend forever in the gym. the worst thing is many of them, by their own admission, cant even run for the bus (but could probably lift it up if they did ever catch up with it). the only motivation for them spending 10+ hours in a gym/week is vanity. so many women have complained about their men leaving them home alone night after night that they end up leaving them for a more fun guy
if you're looking to get fit and as a bonus, get an athletic body which most women go crazy for (in my experience more women love a nicely toned guy than a 'roid freak) then do some team sports and real activities. gym and weights can supplement this but dont let it become an obsession! getting involved in proper sports is a whole lot more enjoyable than mindless pumping of iron, and at the end of it you have a skill/activity/hobby to enjoy
i joined the gym last year to shift flab and found the attitude of the bodybuilders to be horrible compared to the relaxed, supportive nature of participants in group activities.
Theres a lot of sterotypes for guys who workout. You've said a few. In some cases who knows maybe the sterotype is true ,but in my case they aren't.
SOHC 4

New Albany, IN

#53 Jan 20, 2008
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a huge public misconception - bodybuilders dont just become fat from stopping working out because of the 'extra bulk'. It's scientifically impossibly for muscle to turn to fat - the real problem is this; Bodybuilders nutritional needs are much higher than a normal person in order to maintain all the extra muscle and energy required for lifting weights - alot of bodybuilders keep eating like they used to when they stop lifting weights, and as the calories are now not required, a large percentage gets stored as fat.
There is no reason for a bodybuilder to 'get fat' when they stop lifting - the muscles simply shrink down to some degree as the body adapts to them not being required anymore. They dont get stored as fat.
Tom,.... As a "Natural" BB and WL of over a decade, I hope I NEVER quit. When you QUIT, your metabolism slows down! You've been ingesting that Whey Protein & Creatine and now you have to REDUCE your caloric & protein intake to avoid getting fat. As I age, I expect to lose some mass in my pecs, upper arms, lats, traps & spinal erectors. I wanna keep my six-pack" until I die, if possible.
... So, as I get older, I'll adjust my training: Lifting less and enjoying it more {because I can stay injury-free!}.
sexycindy

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#54 Jan 20, 2008
i personally like slim builds like...chad michael murry or orlando bloom but i hav nuthin against body builders they look nice

PENRITH

#55 Jan 20, 2008
SOHC 4 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tom,.... As a "Natural" BB and WL of over a decade, I hope I NEVER quit. When you QUIT, your metabolism slows down! You've been ingesting that Whey Protein & Creatine and now you have to REDUCE your caloric & protein intake to avoid getting fat. As I age, I expect to lose some mass in my pecs, upper arms, lats, traps & spinal erectors. I wanna keep my six-pack" until I die, if possible.
... So, as I get older, I'll adjust my training: Lifting less and enjoying it more {because I can stay injury-free!}.
Too right, by the way i'm tom, just got an account here. I know of 2 bodybuilders personally who are around 65 (one used to compete as a bodybuilder, one as a powerlifter - but both now have bodybuilding physiques). They both look about 40 and are in awesome shape. One recently had a spine problem, the doc said if it wasn't for the well developed muscles supporting his back, he would probably be paralysed (as he had a couple of slipped discs). Instead he had to rest for a few weeks and is all fine now.

“...............”

Location hidden

#56 Jan 20, 2008
Wozz wrote:
<quoted text>
Too right, by the way i'm tom, just got an account here. I know of 2 bodybuilders personally who are around 65 (one used to compete as a bodybuilder, one as a powerlifter - but both now have bodybuilding physiques). They both look about 40 and are in awesome shape. One recently had a spine problem, the doc said if it wasn't for the well developed muscles supporting his back, he would probably be paralysed (as he had a couple of slipped discs). Instead he had to rest for a few weeks and is all fine now.
You LOOK nice [if that's really you lol] but how in shape are you really? Do you balance your weights with cardio?
Leona

Redmond, WA

#58 Jan 21, 2008
sexycindy wrote:
i personally like slim builds like...chad michael murry or orlando bloom but i hav nuthin against body builders they look nice
Guys, if you are naturally well proportioned, don't bother with the bodybuilding. Brains and a good sense of humor are so much more attractive. Brains are so much sexier than muscle.
Leona

Redmond, WA

#57 Jan 21, 2008
j dee wrote:
personally they seem to fancy themselves more than they could any women and when they hit 40ish they will struggle with the weights and lose their physic's any way!
I think a naturally proportoned body without unnatural muscle buildup, is more attractive. A little muscle is o.k., but not a lot.

PENRITH

#59 Jan 22, 2008
P-S-S wrote:
<quoted text>
You LOOK nice [if that's really you lol] but how in shape are you really? Do you balance your weights with cardio?
lol thank you, yes it's me. I would say i'm very fit, I was carrying a decent amount of fat before but have been on a real strict diet and high intensity cardio for approx 6 months. Cardio about 3 times a week, weights 3-4 times a week, so fairly balanced.
Mr Giblets

India

#60 Jan 23, 2008
DaniMich912 wrote:
Body builders=Gag me...haha.
I personally find muscular men disgusting looking. All those 'buff' guys in magazines full of oil make my gag reflux hurt.
I like my average joes, haha.
most of them are poofs anyway, they spend so much time posing in front of each other with their pecs and abs and oily
butts that they start it on in the showers.
Ian

Edmonton, Canada

#61 Jun 3, 2008
P-S-S wrote:
<quoted text>
You are incredibly stereotipically ignorant. Most bodybuilders (amateur all the way to the top) are in better aerobic shape than 90% of the population. I'm a young bodybuilder and I could run a half marathon right now if I had to.
daniel

Daleville, AL

#62 Jun 4, 2008
i like some male body builders.

im a boy
East Valley

AOL

#63 Jun 4, 2008
Men think being uber bulked up will impress women - but it doesn't.

Women think being uber skinny will impress men - but it doesn't.

The universe is just playing a mean joke on us all.
daisy62

Belfast, UK

#64 Jun 12, 2008
well i think bodybuilders are awesome ive been in the fitness game for many years . i was a gymnast till the age of 22 then went to wrk in gyms .
which have been from big names to spit on the floor gyms ( if you know what i mean ) at the age of 45 and three children . i still love to wrk out nothing better to make you feel good. and my youngest daughter told me the other dat the boys at school call me a hot mum ha! ha! so all you big lads out there keep it up as it makes my day x x
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Married female looking for skype fun with other... (Mar '14) 12 min chrisw1144 860
Gay snapchat in spanish/hispan/latino/ gay snap... (Dec '14) 12 min maxirs1114 169
Selling Shows - New Thread Prices Below - 12 min washua 2
Do you wear yoga pants so tight... 12 min malepantylover 4
New dirty k..k 12 min queen_sammy16 112,226
Poll Ladies, you like getting it doggy-style? (Dec '07) 12 min Ben 259
horny ps4 gamer 13 min yorkshire guy 1
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 13 min Jasonman10 222,340
Gay/bi k.k 13 min Hungkid 08 71,140
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 14 min bjace143 1,254,245
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 23 min Pervy_voyeur 21,234
More from around the web