sexy older girls who want to play

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

“lets have some fun”

Since: Sep 08

Athens, Greece

#1 Sep 23, 2008
i am a 30 year old man looking for older sexy girls who want to teach me a few things. one of my current female friends is 42 and we have the craziest sex imaginable. leather latex whips g.s b.s and the whole show i am constantly in the u.k canada and greece. any girls wanna play hard

“lets have some fun”

Athens, Greece

#2 Sep 23, 2008
come on ladies there has to be some older sex bombs out there who are hott. tell us your stories
bridgette

Newtown, Australia

#3 Sep 23, 2008
hey, i could do with some ass lickin.. i get told i'm a milf all the time.. you sound horny, and i'm wet as hell. want cyber??

“lets have some fun”

Athens, Greece

#4 Sep 23, 2008
bridgette wrote:
hey, i could do with some ass lickin.. i get told i'm a milf all the time.. you sound horny, and i'm wet as hell. want cyber??
sure would love to lick your ass. and well sniff how old are you. older women taste and smell better sure i will cyber.

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#7 Sep 23, 2008
ass lickin wrote:
<quoted text> sure would love to lick your ass. and well sniff how old are you. older women taste and smell better sure i will cyber.
I like how you think. You are the perfect age for a woman over 40. You are no longer hair-triggered, young and foolish - yet you are definitely capable of some serious sexual endurance and repeat performances.
bridgette

Newtown, Australia

#8 Sep 23, 2008
hey la la la lola im all wet and ass lickin wont reply.. you want cyber? male or female??

“lets have some fun”

Athens, Greece

#9 Sep 23, 2008
bridgette wrote:
hey la la la lola im all wet and ass lickin wont reply.. you want cyber? male or female??
i am replying and yes i want to play but need some info. do you want to do it here or on m.s.n?
bridgette

Newtown, Australia

#10 Sep 23, 2008
come on. iv got my toys out ready to get off
Join Free

“lets have some fun”

Athens, Greece

#11 Sep 23, 2008
i think i got it right with the women who are slightly older then me today i am at my bar and restaurant working and sorry for the delay in replies but got to serve costomers as well

“lets have some fun”

Athens, Greece

#12 Sep 23, 2008
well i am wanting to dress up in all that kinky leather its the best because it retains the aroma and scent of a woman. do you like leather
bridgette

Newtown, Australia

#13 Sep 23, 2008
here baby.. your a guy right?? im so horny, my snatch is throbbing

“lets have some fun”

Athens, Greece

#15 Sep 23, 2008
bridgette wrote:
yes i am a guy and your a woman no? how old are you?

“lets have some fun”

Athens, Greece

#16 Sep 23, 2008
is your ass all horny as well as your wet spot?

“lets have some fun”

Athens, Greece

#17 Sep 23, 2008
bridgette wrote:
what are you doing now and what are your toys about? and what are you thinking bout

“lets have some fun”

Athens, Greece

#18 Sep 23, 2008
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
I like how you think. You are the perfect age for a woman over 40. You are no longer hair-triggered, young and foolish - yet you are definitely capable of some serious sexual endurance and repeat performances.
i realy think this is great people gettig and comunicating bout this stuff. what types of things are you interested in whips chains leather all the goodys or do you just whare them under a business suit? then take it off for the cougar to be unleashed

“lets have some fun”

Athens, Greece

#19 Sep 23, 2008
o.k why do women do that they get you all worked up then shut up? dont get it. but what i do get is that older women are the top they know they want it and go and get it why dont some of the women tell us some stories and what they have done and their desires

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min hockeystar46 564,404
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 4 min Peter48 37,826
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Bodytothestars1 495,376
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min mrshardas 377,463
Real bi/lesbian snapchat names (Aug '13) 4 min DearLittleMe 1,886
Pics of girls from kitchener waterloo area 4 min Marnnnn 14
Need nude female snapchat (Dec '13) 5 min Bootologist 10,872
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min ay_7aga 46,971
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min jacksunw 225,800

Human Sexuality People Search