'Straight' men enjoying Oral/anal with another guy?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16

Since: May 11

Wallsend, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

I have always considered myself 'straight', admittedly i have a high sex drive and a filthy streak(love the though of my wife with another man/men, but i also get turned on by the thought of having both anal and oral with another guy(both giving and receiving), especially TS/TV..any one else? and have you been able to 'try it out'?
rob

Pontypool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

i dont think you can be straight if you want oral with another guy

Wallsend, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

would you class it as Bi then? as i love women as well.
rob

Pontypool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

wideopeneyes55 wrote:
would you class it as Bi then? as i love women as well.
i would say its bi but maybe i,m wrong

Since: Feb 11

copenhagen Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

come on .. now it gotter stop... if a guy likes sexual acts with another guy, then he is bi... ( if he likes women to ) .. why are it so hard for guys to tell it like it is ... ;) not trying to offend anyone, just telling it how it is ;)
rob

Pontypool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

sub girl wrote:
come on .. now it gotter stop... if a guy likes sexual acts with another guy, then he is bi...( if he likes women to ).. why are it so hard for guys to tell it like it is ... ;) not trying to offend anyone, just telling it how it is ;)
i tried to be nice about it

copenhagen Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

rob wrote:
<quoted text>i tried to be nice about it
;)... Well there is nothing wrong with liking both... It would just be Nice if people could tell it like it is ;)

Wallsend, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

believe me, no offence taken :)
although the thought of kissing a guy does absolutely nothing for me, unless a very convincing TS/TV
Join Free

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

I'm straight but I enjoy to get nasty with men from time to time. I'm a closet penis sucker but oh well. It is what it is. I would love to discuss this with someone if u have the time

copenhagen Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Hard4You wrote:
I'm straight but I enjoy to get nasty with men from time to time. I'm a closet penis sucker but oh well. It is what it is. I would love to discuss this with someone if u have the time
Just because you dont want to say it out loude, dose not make you straight hun ... It is what it is ... Be proud of who you are and what you like ;)
rob

Chesterfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Hard4You wrote:
if your a closet penis sucker it makes you bi,nothing wrong with that,theres no need to hide it,if your married what would your wife think of it
bobb

Mount Vernon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Hard4you,
Do you?, or do you not, suck sometimes?, if so, your not
straight..
It happens, and with people you may not suspect, I have had 3 ways with my wife, and she gets a kick out of me going down on a fellow, we usually share the results.
I don't kiss, or cuddle either, but sure do enjoy the suc*ing part and some creampies as well.
Some of my more erotic happenings were with other guys, including my step brother.
Enjoy it while you can.
Wayne

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

sub girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you dont want to say it out loude, dose not make you straight hun ... It is what it is ... Be proud of who you are and what you like ;)
You're a cool girl sub girl. Not judgemental at all. Nice.

copenhagen Denmark

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2011

Wayne wrote:
<quoted text>You're a cool girl sub girl. Not judgemental at all. Nice.
Thank you baby ... No i never judge ... Or atleast i try no to ;)
best of both

Foster, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

I am straight, never could look at a man and say "I LOVE YOU" also never could kiss a guy.
Now lets get to the nasty..
My male friend and I have been going at it for years since childhood.
He loves to give deep throat to men.. its kinda selffish because he doesnt care to get oral back he just enjoys sucking me off.
He sucks me off better then any girl has ever
he lets it go down deep in his mouth and almost sucks in my balls with it.. When I say I am going to blow he just pushes his face deeper into my cock and lets me shoot and he takes it all.. It comes out cleaner and dryer then it was going in.
its pure magic. any how.. I just look at it like were brothers. we only go at it when were horny.. other then then we dont talk about it..or reflex after.. its just a friendship getting each other off thing. I wouldnt try it with another guy we have a bond since childhood and its a safe feeling.

Since: Dec 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Does all of the above comments about whether you are gay or bi if you like or want to sack a c*ck also mean that if you are and have been gay all the way and all of a sudden you find yourself ble to and enjoying having sex with a woman then you are magically changed to straight. It is only fair that if one act changes a straight guy to gay or bi then one hetero act on the part of a gay guy then changes him into a straight guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5809 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Gunhornii 310,323
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min Jwstar 224,713
Black Masters White Slaves Fantasy (Oct '10) 5 min Jmes 210
Snapchat usernames ;) (Jan '13) 6 min Keiron 33,921
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min 14 year old 121,288
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 6 min joe 18,175
B.B.M. Dirty Pins (Oct '13) 6 min Moish 12,832
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 8 min scott152311 419,354
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 14 min Malong69 87,158