First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tmar

Hummelstown, PA

#36 Dec 22, 2012
Gman15 wrote:
<quoted text> We hadnt considered it until lately but now that we are its very exciting and makes us so horny, We both want to enjoy them to the fullest
So what do your wife and daughter look like? Could I possibly see some pictures? How old did your kids start watching you and your wife?
Soupreader

Kissimmee, FL

#39 Jan 9, 2013
Wow truly great stories I used to play with my sisters when I was little not havin a clue what I was doing and then at the age of 8 we didn't anymore different schools ,friends etc... No I'm 29 male in Florida I miss the bonding lol soupreader on Skype to chat

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#40 Jan 9, 2013
My middle sister and I started having sex when we were 13 and 15 and we have been doing it ever since. i started having sex with my dad when I was 17 and we still have sex at least once a week. I also have a girl cousin that I have sex with regularly. Over the years I have also had sex wit other girl cousins, some guy cousins, two uncles and an aunt. I'm sure if I had a brother I would have had sex with him as well.
hankypanky 3

Loudonville, OH

#41 Jan 9, 2013
AmieeLK wrote:
My middle sister and I started having sex when we were 13 and 15 and we have been doing it ever since. i started having sex with my dad when I was 17 and we still have sex at least once a week. I also have a girl cousin that I have sex with regularly. Over the years I have also had sex wit other girl cousins, some guy cousins, two uncles and an aunt. I'm sure if I had a brother I would have had sex with him as well.
I know you are right. does everyone know, I suppose they talk. Has your sister been with other family too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slutty Snapchat girls (Jan '14) 4 min Hijacks1 10,385
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Male18 410,776
Dirty Snapchat (Jul '13) 4 min sexycandace95 1,561
Swap slutty snapchat names (Sep '13) 5 min sexycandace95 4,948
19/f mistress seeking 21 or under male skype slave 5 min UnholyConfessions 62
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min adamlredsox8 593,051
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min Anonymous 58,968
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min Howdiitoniiboii 536,171
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min hotcold34 248,555
More from around the web