Jackk

Seattle, WA

#22 Jun 28, 2011
TheFatBiTeen wrote:
I'm still Oliver BTW, changed my name (Oliver's quite commonly used!)
Yeah... I figured that out.:) Nice to meet you Oliver!
Jackk

Seattle, WA

#23 Jun 28, 2011
bob4 wrote:
<quoted text>
about a month ago my gf told me she wanted to be gangbanged by 4 of my friends so i had them come over and they went to work she liked it but said 4 was to much 2 would be good
Hmmm... This gives me an idea for another post/question later today! Thanks!:)
Jackk

Seattle, WA

#24 Jul 3, 2011
Would love to read a few more stories
Jackk

Graham, WA

#25 Jul 29, 2011
Anymore stories?
Jackk

Bellevue, WA

#26 Aug 3, 2011
Still interested...
southern comfort

Talladega, AL

#27 Aug 3, 2011
About a month ago. My husband had been asking during sex - real raunchy dirty talk during - if I needed another cockk. At first it just sounded hot and helped me orgasm so I would beg for it I always said no afterward. After maybe a year I really wanted it. We were on vacation with a group of friends. He asked me again during and I begged him. Told him for real I wanted it and to call one of his friends. The one who I could tell had a big one - saw him in a swimsuit at the pool.

He called and we did it. Really awkward at first and odd getting started. But I did them both. They took turns in different positions and in mouth. It was best sex ever. I loved seeing how he loved it. Best was other guy in mouth and husband doggy.

Felt weird after and rest of trip. Not sure we will do again. Glad we did once but we aren't swingers.
Jackk

Bellevue, WA

#28 Aug 4, 2011
southern comfort wrote:
He asked me again during and I begged him. Told him for real I wanted it and to call one of his friends. The one who I could tell had a big one - saw him in a swimsuit at the pool.
He called and we did it. Really awkward at first and odd getting started. But I did them both. They took turns in different positions and in mouth. It was best sex ever. I loved seeing how he loved it. Best was other guy in mouth and husband doggy.
Felt weird after and rest of trip. Not sure we will do again. Glad we did once but we aren't swingers.
Very hot story and glad you enjoyed it... But don't feel weird! He obviously wanted to also.
Jackk

Los Angeles, CA

#29 Aug 4, 2011
More stories???
Join Free
Brenda

Giddings, TX

#30 Aug 4, 2011
My husbands old army buddy was in town for a training schol. We asked him to stay wity us in our home while he was attending the two week school. They really had a good time and the first week end they started drinking and decide to get some adult movies and watch them. I decided to join them and watch as well. They both became horny and decided to start playing with me. Of course I liked it very much. We were soon acting like high school kids cuttin up and teasing each other. Sex was a part of the late night party.
Later my husband told me that they had shared girls in the army...oh well. The buddy was a welcome addition to our sex life while he was there.
Jackk

Los Angeles, CA

#31 Aug 4, 2011
Brenda wrote:
I decided to join them and watch as well. They both became horny and decided to start playing with me. Of course I liked it very much. We were soon acting like high school kids cuttin up and teasing each other. Sex was a part of the late night party.
Later my husband told me that they had shared girls in the army...oh well. The buddy was a welcome addition to our sex life while he was there.
Great story! I wonder if they had planned it ahead of time... Did you ever ask?

Since: Aug 11

Caldas, Colombia

#32 Aug 4, 2011
Brenda wrote:
My husbands old army buddy was in town for a training schol. We asked him to stay wity us in our home while he was attending the two week school. They really had a good time and the first week end they started drinking and decide to get some adult movies and watch them. I decided to join them and watch as well. They both became horny and decided to start playing with me. Of course I liked it very much. We were soon acting like high school kids cuttin up and teasing each other. Sex was a part of the late night party.
wow thats hot im not in the army but i am a marine :) 21 nd built email me bby andreszapata574@gmail.com
Jackk

Los Angeles, CA

#33 Aug 4, 2011
andreszapata574 wrote:
<quoted text>
wow thats hot im not in the army but i am a marine :) 21 nd built email me bby andreszapata574@gmail.com
You have any stories to share about you and your marine buddies??? Ever tagged teamed a girl? If so, share the story!
Jackk

Los Angeles, CA

#35 Aug 4, 2011
prof fate wrote:
The first MMF threesum I took part in started out a a bit of a joke:
I was 14, my girlfriend and I had only been having intercourse for about two months when my best friend (a guy) figured out that my girlfriend and I were f*ching. He asked me (almost certainly jokingly) if he could do it with my girlfriend. I joking replied, I'd be okay with it, but he'd have to ask her (thinking he wouldn't ask).
My friend did ask my girlfriend if she'd have sex with him. She almost certainly joking said sure so long as I did it with them. I told them I'd do it, thinking either my girlfriend or my friend would back out.
Neither of them said no: so it happened.
Awesome story! How long ago was this? And did it ever happen again?
rob

Ellington, CT

#37 Aug 5, 2011
Jackk wrote:
This question is for either girls or guys!
I would like to hear about the first MMF or gangbang or train.
How did it happen? I think it's most common after a night of drinking, which is cool (and totally get that might help), but was it a surprise for the woman? Like just invited some guys back from the bar? Did you know them? Friends of yours? Maybe it was on vacation? Or ladies did you agree to a MFF for him to fulfill a fantasy of yours?
Details I'm sure will be enjoyed by all!:)
Sorry only done ffm. What do you woman prefer?
blushin grl

United States

#38 Aug 5, 2011
One day, my gf and I watched her older brother masturbate; we were thirteen at the time.(There is another story here also) Well, a few days later I was sitting in my yard when gf's bro and his friend walked up to me and sat. As we talked, I could not get the vision of 'bro' out of my mind; finally, I blurted out that gf and had seen him masturbate. He was not a bit emabarassed; in fact, he asked if I would like to see it again. I instantly said yes. With no one else home at my house, we three endeed up in my room. Bro immediately dropped his jeans and revealed his erection which he began to play with. His friend was more hesitant then joined in. Before long, I was nearly begging to touch their willies and before I knew it, I was getting naked to show them mine! We were all virgins until that day; that quite rapidly changed. I ended up sucking one while the other pounded me; after they finished, we would rest, then start again! I suppose both had my &ussy at least four times and I gave each at leaat that many bj's My poor bed was afloat in semen and my own girl juices! I was sore for a few days afterward; but, it had been worth it! That remains as the single most exciting sexual encounter I have EVER had! I frequently recall that day as I masturbate.:]
Jackk

Los Angeles, CA

#39 Aug 5, 2011
blushin grl wrote:
That remains as the single most exciting sexual encounter I have EVER had! I frequently recall that day as I masturbate.:]
WOW! great story! And i can why you frequently recall it! I might recall it myself someday soon!:)

Did it ever happen again? Did it become a regular thing?
blushin grl

United States

#41 Aug 5, 2011
Jackk wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! great story! And i can why you frequently recall it! I might recall it myself someday soon!:)
Did it ever happen again? Did it become a regular thing?
We got together three more times, then 'friend' moved to another city. Gf's bro and I continued for nearly two years after that. That was my one and only "multiple" encounter. In a twisted coincidence, I met 'best friend' again about a year ago, now. We exchanged numbers and "we will get together soon." Well, niether of us has called the other. I remember he said he had a serious GF; that was enough to make me back out!!! Mmmmmm! I am immersed in that memory now; sooooo wet and my clitoris needs a good rub!!:]
Jackk

Los Angeles, CA

#42 Aug 5, 2011
blushin grl wrote:
<quoted text>Mmmmmm! I am immersed in that memory now; sooooo wet and my clitoris needs a good rub!!:]
Well... That's gonna get some responses from people!

I have never done a MMF. Came very close one night, but the other guy backed out because he was in a relationship (it was the right thing to do), but I can still remember that you could cut the tension with a knife when we all walked in that hotel room. God, it was exciting...
blushin grl

United States

#44 Aug 5, 2011
Jackk wrote:
<quoted text>
Well... That's gonna get some responses from people!
I have never done a MMF. Came very close one night, but the other guy backed out because he was in a relationship (it was the right thing to do), but I can still remember that you could cut the tension with a knife when we all walked in that hotel room. God, it was exciting...
I do not recall tension or great anticipation. What happened was so spontaneous and quickly consummated that there truly was no time for second guessing. I barely had time to fondle 'bro's' erection; then he was inside me and the rest just happened and overwhelmed us! Overwhelmed me at least! Ooooooh! How I desire a repeat of that!!!
miranda

Waterford, NY

#45 Aug 5, 2011
im 15 years old and i was on vacation in quechee vt. i went out for a walk around the town to see what it looked like and i met two boys the same age and we started talking n i went to there house and we watched tv and i ask them if they wanted fool around for a bit so we did then i asked them if they had some friends who wanted to do me. so we waited a while and they came over and they did me for two hours on and off. they was 6 boys all 15 or 14 years old. i started off sucking them for about an hour and then the fun started. they put me on my back and they started putting there dicks in my vagina and then i went on all fours and they did me again. then about 30 minutes of that i started sucking them again and they started to cum on meeee. i loved it. i wanna go back there again some day to do it again. i still talk to them on my cell phone or ill text them. i miss them allll

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 4 min Beachbum 777,819
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min cah422 380,047
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Lad15kangaroo 793,663
Dirty ki...k 5 min trblas 101,426
B.B.M new 2014 pins UK only! (Jan '14) 5 min That Guy 10,005
Nude text exchange, leave you numbers and gende... (Dec '12) 5 min Sast16 4,803
Master looking for Skype slave 5 min Zdub21 16
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 10 min wstrat715 107,029
More from around the web