Male medical check up exams

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Sep 20, 2011
Sometimes I have male patients who get very obviously sexually excited when they're in my exam room. I wonder what's going through their minds? Is this a very common kink?

I'm surprised at the kinds of young and mature men (many married) who seem to get off on being on the exam table. What's the turn on?
Nice guy

Yale, MI

#2 Sep 20, 2011
I don't know I would b embarrassed though!

“Be kind to one another.”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 20, 2011
Doctor-Tom wrote:
Sometimes I have male patients who get very obviously sexually excited when they're in my exam room. I wonder what's going through their minds? Is this a very common kink?

I'm surprised at the kinds of young and mature men (many married) who seem to get off on being on the exam table. What's the turn on?
I think it is the thrill of another man so close to them when they are nude. For many it is a way of living out the gay fantasy without thinking they are gay or bi.
patrick

Collegeville, PA

#5 Sep 20, 2011
I think more male doctors are turned on by examining attractive female patients.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#6 Sep 20, 2011
I am gay but I'm certainly not out about it and when I started seeing these erections from my male patients it concerned me at first, as if people had guessed my orientation. Then I realized that was ridiculous and I stopped being concerned at all.

I have to say it's quite surprising how many times it has happened in my office. I have spoken to one or two other professionals about it and they were of the opinion that it was how I handled their manhoods rather than the fantasy aspect.

I don't agree with that. I just think some men get excited if you're anywhere near their genitalia. Or perhaps men are more kinky than they let on.
loveitall

Tobyhanna, PA

#7 Sep 24, 2011
Being told to strip by an authority turns me on. I love going to the dr. male or female but mostly male dr.'s turn me on.
cal

UK

#8 Sep 24, 2011

“I Love Riding My Goldwing”

Brady, Texas

#9 Sep 24, 2011
Doctor-Tom wrote:
I am gay but I'm certainly not out about it and when I started seeing these erections from my male patients it concerned me at first, as if people had guessed my orientation. Then I realized that was ridiculous and I stopped being concerned at all.
I have to say it's quite surprising how many times it has happened in my office. I have spoken to one or two other professionals about it and they were of the opinion that it was how I handled their manhoods rather than the fantasy aspect.
I don't agree with that. I just think some men get excited if you're anywhere near their genitalia. Or perhaps men are more kinky than they let on.
I have a female doctor and when I go in for my yearly check up (that means prostate for us over 40 guys), I want her to feel around back there as long as she wants and if I get an erection, I am so proud of myself that I want to have show and tell (I'm 60).

Doc,(if you really are an M.D.) don't they educate you about those kind of things during med school and internship? I can remember thinking "don't get hard, don't get hard" and the more I think about staying soft, the more erect I become. I think it's just a natural thing for guys to get a woodie when naked in front of either sex (doctor or not).

I used to get really uptight about dropping my pants for the doc,but I've since realized that they see hundreds of penises each and every week and mine is certainly nothing special for exhibition.

I've used the same female doctor now for about six years and it's no big deal for me to be naked in front of her (now). I don't even mind being naked with a nurse in the rooom. It's absolutely nothing special - there is only male and female - and only the shapes and sizes are different.
Join Free

“The Truth Can Hurt:”

Central Florida

#10 Sep 24, 2011
IF you are a real Doctor .."TOM" ; then you would know the answers to the questions that you've posted ..
I don't think that you are a doctor ; maybe some teen ager who is horny and just wants to get some attention because he gets an erection when he goes to his doctor and wants to know WHY ...

“The Truth Can Hurt:”

Central Florida

#12 Sep 26, 2011
sexaddict wrote:
Kennny D strikes again!! What a phony.
Look PERVERT ; I've got MY credentials hanging on the wall .... do you even have any or do ya' still have the cracker jack box you got them from ...?
Thomas

Worcester, MA

#14 Sep 26, 2011
I luv it when my male doc gives me a d.r.e. To check my prostate. I'm 32 now, he's been doing it since I was 23. I once asked him why he does it on such a young person?(suppose to start at 50) he said, "you can never be to safe."
loveitall

Tobyhanna, PA

#15 Oct 1, 2011
The more I take off and keep off at the doctor's the hornier I get.
Jerry

Grand Junction, CO

#16 Oct 1, 2011
It is the testical exam that always gets me. The last one was a middle aged woman, sort of hippy type, not unattrictive. I got erect and started to pull away from her when she was examining the testicles. She reassured me and said it was normal, that I didn't have to fee uncomfortable. I let her continue and it seemed like she was taking forever. My purple head was so swollen I thought it would pop and a little precum glistened on the tip.
loveitall

Tobyhanna, PA

#17 Oct 1, 2011
When I was 17 I went in for a physical. Still going to the same perv dr. The nurse had me strip and put on a gown. My d*ck started to wake being naked under the gown. When the dr. came in he had 3 male med students with him. They all performed the physical on me.The doc would do it first then the other three would follow his lead. They all felt me up for the hernia check. Then doc had me get on the table on all fours for the rectum exam. He put his finger in while they all watched then they took their turns. The last one mentioned he wasn't sure what he was feeling for so the doc put his finger up me at the same time. I shot a load on the exam table. I was so embarrassed and turned on.
Geminiway

Greenville, SC

#19 Apr 14, 2014
Doctor-Tom wrote:
Doctor Tom, I'm guessing that you probably handle your male patients a bit differently than a straight doc does, or the vibe may be just a bit more erotic.
Do you get an erection when your patient does. I've noticed that erections are like sneezes, they seem to be catching.
I've never had an erection during an exam, whether the doc was male or F. I got close once with a F nurse.
jim

Melbourne, Australia

#20 Apr 14, 2014
The docs are trained in handling these types of issue while examining. You should know its very common for a guy to get an erection during these exams. Its not the factyou are playing with his penis or balls. Its happens when a guy gets naked in front of someone he's not familiar with.
I do have a fetish that a doc will take the examination a little further but it never happens which I could find a doc who will molester me during an exam

“The Orgasmologist”

Since: Mar 14

The Global Village

#21 Apr 14, 2014
Kennny D wrote:
IF you are a real Doctor .."TOM" ; then you would know the answers to the questions that you've posted ..
I don't think that you are a doctor ; maybe some teen ager who is horny and just wants to get some attention because he gets an erection when he goes to his doctor and wants to know WHY ...
Agree with Kenny D
I doubt this Doc Tom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min paulie185 183,016
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min ilk is me 25,049
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Stret44 417,675
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min Yo Han 504,247
Dirty lil girl 4 min Dr Strangelove 50
How Many Str8 Guys Have Had Oral Sex With A Guy ? (Mar '10) 4 min LatinBadBoy718 196
Asked and Answered (Mar '13) 4 min Dalilama12 16,703
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 9 min anyone 312,847

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE