mark

Silver Springs, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

One afternoon I was B S ing with 3 neighbor guys and we decided to have a Labor Day Party but could not agree on who's place to use. Since all of the kids were gone for the day we decided to get the wifes and have a game of strip poker with the winner hosting the party. Since none of the couples had seen each other nude it took a few drinks for the girls to agree. We had a blast that afternoon and barely had time to get dressed before the kids got home. Give it a try!

Since: Nov 10

Bergenfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2011

A couples I know had a party I went to. The idea of playing strip poker came up and the wives said only if the woman who one got to do another guy for the amount of item left on when she won. The woman that won had 8 items when she won. Well she picked me and told her husband that was 8 months with me. When he agreed we started to date. Now its been 5 years since we started and we don't have to stop she told him you should have never said to play strip poker if you didn't want me to have a boyfriend ....
mark

Silver Springs, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2011

Judged:

SexySue2 wrote:
Strip poker is fun.
And it is fun to be striped at home all of the time.
TVF

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2011

Judged:

STREP POKE HER? YOU GOT BE KIDDING,,,,,,,,,,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5747 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Do you have a secret crush on a topix poster? Who? (Jun '08) 2 min -Babybelle- 8,645
Gay FaceTime 2 min Lou 1
Help get into ex gf's Facebook for hot pics/vids 2 min Help 2
Gay/bi K....k 2 min Sandm69123 63,391
Oily skype for females 18+ 3 min Slippy 4
gay sex in Birmingham (Feb '12) 3 min Lou 4,299
Gay guys send me your snapchat names and i will... (Mar '13) 3 min Kinoffer 3,652
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min twistskip 209,162
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 5 min Sexy fun 80,110
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min aussie 331,661
dirty ki..k 6 min Bobbs42 135,949
•••
•••
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••