Sexy 18 yr old

UK

#47 May 9, 2009
I would like 2 come and give u a go, wat do u think cougar
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#48 May 10, 2009
Bill Clinton wrote:
Well yeah that would be a younger chick for me; now that Hillary is over the hill at 60+ Pssssst this is just between you and me, dont tell her I posted this :)
Oh please Bill. We all know Hil is a lesbian and you still boinking Monica.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#49 May 10, 2009
someone wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LI5c901ruqsXX&feature=cha nnel_page
50 years old isnt a granny thats experience
Cant say it any better. And experience is totally sexy.
Mikael

Europe

#50 Oct 25, 2009
I've been looking for an older woman everywhere,i think i would fantasy entering her and see her moan
Mikael

Europe

#51 Oct 25, 2009
Hit me at myc_kar@yahoo.com.over 50

“CAUTION: I SPEAK MY MIND.”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#52 Oct 25, 2009
50 is not an old granny. There are 50 years old and even 70 years old who are in good shape and still good looking.
late nighter

Myrtle Beach, SC

#53 Oct 25, 2009
I'll be fifty next month. I have all of my teeth, no wrinkles and boobs I'd bet against any 18 yr old.
Fred Bflskp

United States

#54 Oct 25, 2009
Many employees of massage parlors are 50 year old grandmothers! I know because my business deals only with them.
Join Free
anonymous

Liberty, NY

#55 Oct 25, 2009
la la la lola wrote:
Oh give me a break! 50 is an old granny? How about Madonna, Chrisite Brinkley, Susan Sarandon, Jane Seymour, Kim Basinger, Linda Evans, Michelle Pfeiffer.... the list goes on. All over 50.
Aging is not an issue, aging gracefully is an art, and being sexy at this age is quite the norm today.
Sorry stupid, young man - women get sexier after 35. We also pick men who are mature and sexy - not snot nosed, little boys still living with their mommies who think 50 year old women are worthless grannies. Lots of luck having mind blowing sex with a MILF or cougar like me.
And Andie MacDowell, Jacklyn Smith..Gina Gershon(well she's not 50, but well over 40)
Old is best

UK

#57 Dec 24, 2009
Me.36.her.65.fabulous sex!!!
dirk

Cape Town, South Africa

#58 Jan 9, 2010
anytime over 50 Ôs better
big canuck

Toronto, Canada

#59 Jan 9, 2010
Janet wrote:
I am a 45 yr old female.I am 5'4'' and 115 with auburn hair and nice smallboobs 32 a's.I have been doing younger guys for about 5 yrs now.I love to teach them things that a young girl can't
Older women are best.
Anonymous

Gainesville, FL

#60 Jan 9, 2010
I have been "preaching" the fact since I've been posting here, that "older women" make the best lovers. I agree with Benjamin Franklin's adage, that older women don't tell, and they don't "swell", i.e. they don't get pregnant. The best sex I EVER had was from a co-worker was was about 15 years older than myself, and a mother of four and grandmother of four. She gave me the best BJ I have ever had, and the best sex partner I have ever had. She was the "adventuresome" type. We did every sex act we could in as many places as possible. And, she was a "squirter". Scared me the first time I went down on her and she started; thought I would drown.
Curved Poo

Australia

#61 Jan 10, 2010
la la la lola wrote:
Oh give me a break! 50 is an old granny? How about Madonna, Chrisite Brinkley, Susan Sarandon, Jane Seymour, Kim Basinger, Linda Evans, Michelle Pfeiffer.... the list goes on. All over 50.
Aging is not an issue, aging gracefully is an art, and being sexy at this age is quite the norm today.
Sorry stupid, young man - women get sexier after 35. We also pick men who are mature and sexy - not snot nosed, little boys still living with their mommies who think 50 year old women are worthless grannies. Lots of luck having mind blowing sex with a MILF or cougar like me.
Over 50's may look ok after a good shower and with a nice dress to hide their sagging buttocks, but it's stil just stale clam- and the plumbing may be a bit on the nose !haha!

“Cool Like That”

Since: May 08

Everywhere

#62 Jan 10, 2010
I don't know who came up with this poll, but I've seen quite a few 50 year old women who have great bodies and are in very good shape.

Of course we all change as we age, but today 50 is
actually considered young, given the way that some of them take better care of themselves these days.

Also, I would add that some races or cultures do
age better than others in that they don't show their age as much. I think many brown skinned people (Blacks, Hispanics, some Asians, etc.) in their 50's have relatively young looking faces
and skin. They also tend to wrinkle less than
do Whites, but I have seen some good looking 50 year old White women too.

Overall, 50 today is not what is was in the past. In some cases, even some 60 year olds look very good for their age, and are still sexually active.

“Cool Like That”

Since: May 08

Everywhere

#63 Jan 10, 2010
I should have said that some 60 year olds look good
for any age.

“In the Spirit of Crazy Horse”

Since: Apr 08

Pine ridge South Dakota

#64 Jan 10, 2010
late nighter wrote:
I'll be fifty next month. I have all of my teeth, no wrinkles and boobs I'd bet against any 18 yr old.
In my best joey voice... So how you'se doin?
Steven

Jersey City, NJ

#65 Jan 10, 2010
if she look very prety nice i wouldn't have a promblem with a 50 year old i like older lady am young guy like older ladys are hot nice bodys..

“CAUTION: I SPEAK MY MIND.”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#66 Jan 10, 2010
IkeLike wrote:
I don't know who came up with this poll, but I've seen quite a few 50 year old women who have great bodies and are in very good shape.
Of course we all change as we age, but today 50 is
actually considered young, given the way that some of them take better care of themselves these days.
Also, I would add that some races or cultures do
age better than others in that they don't show their age as much. I think many brown skinned people (Blacks, Hispanics, some Asians, etc.) in their 50's have relatively young looking faces
and skin. They also tend to wrinkle less than
do Whites, but I have seen some good looking 50 year old White women too.
Overall, 50 today is not what is was in the past. In some cases, even some 60 year olds look very good for their age, and are still sexually active.
50 is young and people can look younger as long as they are healthy and they don't abuse their lives. My hubby is very young looking for 50. His mom and my Aunt are both 70 and no one can believe they are that old because they look young and they are in good shape. That explain why my mother-in-law is getting married.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#67 Jan 10, 2010
in a word .. YES .. :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min dammyjogger 408,889
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min Itstessa4 305,220
mistress looking for hairy skype slave 6 min Juddnelson 445
Horny guys???? Leave ur oovoo name (Mar '13) 6 min yhh 781
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min Mikon047 496,810
girl snapchat names (Dec '13) 6 min Liam6660 2,765
Sissy Lovers add 6 min Glasgow male cd 214
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 8 min Ladslad 177,899
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 10 min zakzak_99 22,106
•••