Allie

Byfield, MA

#131 Apr 17, 2012
I love to wear my jeggings and sexy panties, go out in public, and pee in them. I will usually go to the mall. I'll start grabbing my crotch and moaning so everyone knows I have to go. Usually all the men around will start to get boners :) I will finally take my hands off my crotch, and start to pee. It will start out just a small wet spot on my pants, but will spread quickly, drenching my thighs and dripping on the floor. My brother absolutely loves when I do this. Sometimes I will let him put his hand between my legs as I pee. We both think it's gun and sexy ;)
evil snowman

South Haven, MI

#132 Apr 17, 2012
Allie wrote:
I love to wear my jeggings and sexy panties, go out in public, and pee in them. I will usually go to the mall. I'll start grabbing my crotch and moaning so everyone knows I have to go. Usually all the men around will start to get boners :) I will finally take my hands off my crotch, and start to pee. It will start out just a small wet spot on my pants, but will spread quickly, drenching my thighs and dripping on the floor. My brother absolutely loves when I do this. Sometimes I will let him put his hand between my legs as I pee. We both think it's gun and sexy ;)
Now I'm starting not to believe you...
Allie

Byfield, MA

#133 Apr 17, 2012
evil snowman wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I'm starting not to believe you...
Why?
evil snowman

South Haven, MI

#134 Apr 17, 2012
Allie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Because it's what alot of people (girls mainly) would say just to get attention
Lisa

Sydney, Australia

#136 Apr 17, 2012
I usually wet my panties when I go out to night ckubs. I love the feeling. I didnt realisethat so many other girls like to wet themselves.
evil snowman

South Haven, MI

#139 Apr 18, 2012
Allie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
You should get a Kik account to prove a quarter of what you tell others is true
Allie

Byfield, MA

#140 Apr 18, 2012
evil snowman wrote:
<quoted text>
You should get a Kik account to prove a quarter of what you tell others is true
I have a kik.
evil snowman

South Haven, MI

#141 Apr 18, 2012
Allie wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a kik.
What is it?
Join Free

Since: Apr 12

London, UK

#142 Apr 19, 2012
Would Any of you girls do it on skype of send pic on kil? If so Kil is greenalias
Allie

Byfield, MA

#144 Apr 19, 2012
evil snowman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it?
I already posted it on the masturbating on public thread... You have to go find it ;)
ash

Washington, DC

#146 Apr 22, 2012
hawaiianjules wrote:
I went to the mall last night with a friend to buy a dress for her. I was wearing a short skirt, Thong panty, and sandles. I was walking around with her and just started to pee, I just kept walking as I did and know one could tell not even my friend. I love to pee my panties and do so when ever I need to go. When I just need to pee, maybe I go use the toilet 2-3 times a week but most of the time I go in my panties and where I am at. I think it's fun and I like the way the wet panties feel on my lady bits.
that's sexy
ash the lesbian

Washington, DC

#147 Apr 22, 2012
Peeing my pants makes me so horny when girls do it well I get horny when no1 is at me house I pee my pants I wish I had a gf 2 pee wif me I'm lonely I need a pee buddy
mike

Toronto, Canada

#150 May 6, 2012
Allie wrote:

Where
cathey

Cadiz, OH

#151 May 7, 2012
im pee right now
Peter

Lexington, MA

#155 May 12, 2012
Allie wrote:
Would love to meet you. I think we have a lot in common.
terry

London, UK

#156 May 17, 2012
staceyGstring wrote:
Vid's of me peeing are too big to send in email sorry :-(
could you send me pic of your panties
terry

London, UK

#157 May 17, 2012
my phone No is 07530609453 thanks a pee lover

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#158 May 17, 2012
dirty
paulino

United States

#159 Jun 2, 2012
I want a girl that likes pissing there panties
KinkyK

Perth, Australia

#160 Jun 2, 2012
I love the feel of hot piss running down my legs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good looking 19 year old indian guy looking for... 9 min Avt 1
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 9 min tights wank 670,796
snapchat couple fun (Dec '13) 9 min Daegan34 178
33 F, ask me anything!! 9 min staceyGstring 3,823
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 9 min anmol 50,751
Shemales stoke 10 min Kiara2 2
Dirty ki...k 10 min Tiger1272 8,157
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 10 min Julian 648,766
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 12 min play 304,865
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 17 min slaveguy085 85,691