bob

United States

#22 Jan 19, 2009
Deb wrote:
If i was gangbanged by alot of men. It would make me feel like such a slut,to have a bunch of men treat you like a slut would be great.

I can get you 4 guys right now when to you want to meet?
Deb

Findlay, OH

#23 Jan 19, 2009
I work 2nd shift. and iam realy horny. i wish i had a man here or men.
bob

United States

#24 Jan 19, 2009
Deb wrote:
I work 2nd shift. and iam realy horny. i wish i had a man here or men.
So when do you go home? Where you live? where u want to meet?
Deb

Findlay, OH

#25 Jan 19, 2009
Iam home right now, sweetie. You and 4 other guys ready to nail me, that is sweet of you. And i would love that. maybee someday we can realy do that Ok bob but bring more then 4 other guys.

“More to say than 'ooh! ahh!'”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#26 Jan 20, 2009
Kezza, you would probably be surprised to find out that being treated like a slut can be a huge turn on for a lot of women, too. It's not always a low-self esteem thing when women dress that way...

I once mentioned it to psychologist friend of mine because I didn't really understand why I like that. I like being called names like, "slut" and feeling used for sex - under proper, safe circumstances. The thing he said that clicked for me and that I always remember SO clearly is, "it's having your sexuality celebrated." I'm sure it's not the same for everyone but, for me, that works!

Since: Dec 08

Houston, TX

#27 Jan 20, 2009
TriciaThePhoneSexOperator wrote:
Kezza, you would probably be surprised to find out that being treated like a slut can be a huge turn on for a lot of women, too. It's not always a low-self esteem thing when women dress that way...
I once mentioned it to psychologist friend of mine because I didn't really understand why I like that. I like being called names like, "slut" and feeling used for sex - under proper, safe circumstances. The thing he said that clicked for me and that I always remember SO clearly is, "it's having your sexuality celebrated." I'm sure it's not the same for everyone but, for me, that works!
Good morning Tricia.....I realize this thread is mainly the perspective of women, but as a 22 year old white gay male, I have related to and can identify with many of the comments.

For example.....when in middle school it was commom knowledge that I was gay by most if not all of my classmates. When the guys at school would taunt me at the bus stop, the park, anywhere I may run into them, I would get sexually aroused and would wish the dudes would act out and use me sexually if for nothing else a cheap thrill or being able to laugh and ridicule me for being a "C**K S**K'n fag...When guys would let me give them BJ's using me for nothing more than an alternative to them wanking off....I was sexually gratified and craved being used and loved being called every "Gay hating" slang term in the book..

At 14 spent 4 months in juvenile detention center where I immediately and willingly was sexually serviced the other residents that wanted me to.

70% of the dudes at the home were black. I spent many nights face down on my cot biting the pillow while 3 or more black dudes took turns pounding my ass.....I was ignored and avoided during the day in classes and recreation, but at night was used by many dudes for a cum dumpster....I remember feeling honored that the older teens used me for a punk....It was only time during the day they had anything to do wih me.....I loved every minute of it.....

Location hidden

#28 Jan 20, 2009
backroadboy, you've just given me new "spank bank" material... thank you! Feel free to describe it for me in more detail ANYtime ;-). I do love me some boy-on-boy action :-D

(is there a more feminine equivalent term for "spank bank"????)
Stroker

Cumberland, MD

#29 Jan 20, 2009
*sigh* my FAVORITE fantasy!
The idea of being f*cked by so many men that you can't keep track... one c*ck after another penetrating you... one c*ck after another being shoved in your face, forced into your mouth, having no idea who it's attached to... your body pulled and pushed around to accommodate whomever wants a turn... having all those bodies pressed around you and all those hands groping you... feeling one after another come on your body until you're slick and covered with it...
mmmm... yeah!
I've known several girls in H.S. that were gang banged many times. One girl did the entire football team in one night, all three strings. They gave her a sweater with the H.S. letter on it for her achievement, lol, most likely one that belonged to one of the players. Yes, I did her too before anyone asks. In fact most of us did her 2 or 3 times.
Join Free
a mamal that cares

Silver Spring, MD

#30 Jan 20, 2009
Deb wrote:
Heidi that is a pretty name Is ther realy such thing as bang bos. And they would pay me to get screwed by bunch of men. that would kinda make me a hooker, wow tht sounds great. how many men would do me.
thxxx!! sure chem em out!! bangbrosnetwork.com
a mamal that cares

Silver Spring, MD

#31 Jan 20, 2009
a mamal that cares wrote:
<quoted text>
thxxx!! sure chem em out!! bangbrosnetwork.com
Okay, someone's got to do something about Heidi. S/He is getting out of hand...
Deb

Toledo, OH

#32 Jan 20, 2009
Is that the site i would go to. I think i will check it out.

Since: Dec 08

Houston, TX

#33 Jan 20, 2009
backroadboy, you've just given me new "spank bank" material... thank you! Feel free to describe it for me in more detail ANYtime ;-). I do love me some boy-on-boy action :-D
(is there a more feminine equivalent term for "spank bank"????)
At the risk of showing how out of the loop I am on certain terms and word usage......what is "spank bank"? LOL....I think I know as the term itself is pretty descriptive, but please tell.......

Location hidden

#34 Jan 20, 2009
backroadboy wrote:
<quoted text>
At the risk of showing how out of the loop I am on certain terms and word usage......what is "spank bank"? LOL....I think I know as the term itself is pretty descriptive, but please tell.......
my understanding of it is, things you have in your memory ("memory bank") that you use to stimulate/help you when you masturbate ("spank it").
John Houston

United States

#35 Jan 20, 2009
i can get 10 guys to come gang bang you deb...message me back and we can exchange info and get this show on the road
Kezza

Darwin, Australia

#36 Jan 20, 2009
Tricia - thanks for your thoughts, i guess like me, I hope your dreams are fulfilled in life - whatever any of us are searching for.

Write back with your experiences, I'll keep my eye out for them

Since: Nov 07

Hamilton, OH

#37 Jan 20, 2009
She didnt her friend and her sister
Deb wrote:
that sound great, did like it when your wife was gangbaged. And how many guys did her.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#38 Jan 20, 2009
I would also love to be gangbanged by 20+women ....but probablly need boner pills to stay hard that long....

“on it like a car bonnet”

Since: Oct 08

glasgow

#39 Jan 20, 2009
gangbangs are the best just to see a woman loving so much dick makes me so horny
Deb

Toledo, OH

#40 Jan 20, 2009
They make me horny to, I want to do things like gangbang and other thing to. I also would like to have a boyfriend. If i had a boyfriend iam sure he would not let me get gangbanged.
sexy

Pointe-claire, Canada

#41 Jan 20, 2009
*sigh* my FAVORITE fantasy!
The idea of being f*cked by so many men that you can't keep track... one c*ck after another penetrating you... one c*ck after another being shoved in your face, forced into your mouth, having no idea who it's attached to... your body pulled and pushed around to accommodate whomever wants a turn... having all those bodies pressed around you and all those hands groping you... feeling one after another come on your body until you're slick and covered with it...
mmmm... yeah!
would you love it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
boob suck 2 min Pssylvr69 11
I Let Men Touch Me on the London Underground (Mar '11) 2 min HorneyAdam 1,412
Whatsapp me females only 2 min Imran 1
no limit phone fun 2 min David 1
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 2 min osian 19,520
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min hexkraykray 564,949
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Ewan 496,158
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min expeerial 226,291
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Zaaaac98 378,174
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min youngfun669 47,167