|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

Aisha wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an Indian woman and also curious to try gb with atleast four guys but not sure how to go about it as it is very difficult for Indian woman to participate.
Aisha Aisha how old are u?would love to arrange a gangbang for you! Email me to become friends!
Aisha

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

Sohorny wrote:
<quoted text>Aisha Aisha how old are u?would love to arrange a gangbang for you! Email me to become friends!
I am 37 year old woman. Some one already tried to arrange gb for me. Five men were invited for gang bang. One guy chickened out and did not turn up for the show. One guy could not perform because of anxiety so I ended up in foursome experience rather than. Gang bang. I am not sure whether sex with 3 guys is considered gang bang?

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

Aisha wrote:
<quoted text>
I am 37 year old woman. Some one already tried to arrange gb for me. Five men were invited for gang bang. One guy chickened out and did not turn up for the show. One guy could not perform because of anxiety so I ended up in foursome experience rather than. Gang bang. I am not sure whether sex with 3 guys is considered gang bang?
ya, you really need mature men for gang bangs, 40+

Younger guys have too many issues. Chicks are far less anxious and love to perform if this is their buzz.

This is why sex clubs prefer couples over single guys, cause they too unstable.
Sohorny

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

Aisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Aisha, I am 37 too. Nothing makes me more horny than the idea of a gangbang. Mail me hotsunnyday@gmail.com
Jordan

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Judged:

I lost my virginity in a gang bang. It was the summer between 9th and 10th grade, I was our summer place at the beach and was hanging out with some guys who were a year or two older than me. I had known them all for years but by that summer I was finally old enough and developed enough to look good in a bikini. The sun had gone down and we were passing wine bottles around. I was soooo curious about sex and it was pretty clear the guys wanted me to put out. So I laid there on a blanket as four guys each gently had their ways with me. I enjoyed it more than I could have imagined. In my mind bringing 4 guys to climax was a huge accomplishment. It helped that they all raved about how tight and incredible I felt.
I made myself their girl toy for the majority of that summer. I also hooked up with a few other guys that summer. One guy, a 27 year old law student had no idea how young I was. I lied by omission when I told him I was going to be a sophomore. He was quite upset when he learned the truth. He assumed I meant college sophomore. My liberal approach to sex and wanting to experience different partners was shaped by the fact that my first experience was so positive.
Aisha

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Wow.u r making me jealous.lol!

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Aisha wrote:
<quoted text>
close enough.

Since: Sep 09

Bainbridge Island, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

My wife did a couple gangbang/trains when she was in school. We haven't done anything like that recently but we have talked about it.

I'm sure she'd be agreeable if I said I was into it. Her attitude has always been very cavalier. Showing off her sexual prowess while I watch and participate would be a big turn on for her.
Join Free
Please Help

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

i hae always wanted to be gb i liove near nashville......
hot wife now

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

they are alway good
Jen

Bentleigh East, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

I have done it before I got married. My husband would like me to have another gang bang now, but I'm not wanting to do it.
Sexy Bull

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Aisha wrote:
Wow.u r making me jealous.lol!
wow i live next to Blacktown, what is your email?:)
ken

Clifton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

Deb wrote:
They make me horny to, I want to do things like gangbang and other thing to. I also would like to have a boyfriend. If i had a boyfriend iam sure he would not let me get gangbanged.
If I were your boyfriend, I would so let you get gangbanged, by as many men as you could handle! It would just make you hotter and sexier to me. I'd love it as much as you would!
Ruth

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2011

My husband wants me to do a gangbang, but I have never done this kind of thing nor have I ever had a desire to. I really don't know what to do. He has been suggesting it for several years but lately he has really been putting the pressure on. I want to please and obey my husband but I just don't know what to do in this case. I just can't imagine submitting to a large group of men. Any suggestions?
ken

Clifton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2011

Ruth,
You don't say if your husband has shared you with individual men over the years, or 2 or 3 men at any time. As with trying anything new, it would be appropriate and reasonable for you to get your toes wet before you jump all the way in. If hubby loves you, he will be understanding. And if you do go ahead, even the most submissive submissive needs a safe word and to be able to use it when necessary.
Ruth

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2011

ken wrote:
Ruth,
You don't say if your husband has shared you with individual men over the years, or 2 or 3 men at any time. As with trying anything new, it would be appropriate and reasonable for you to get your toes wet before you jump all the way in. If hubby loves you, he will be understanding. And if you do go ahead, even the most submissive submissive needs a safe word and to be able to use it when necessary.
No, my husband has never shared me with other men. I have never had sex with any other man, my husband is the only one. My husband talks about it now all the time. He has his friends over to the house and they end up talking about it, but I have not submitted. mrsruthw@gmail.com

Since: Mar 11

Amman, Jordan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2011

Ruth wrote:
<quoted text>
No, my husband has never shared me with other men. I have never had sex with any other man, my husband is the only one. My husband talks about it now all the time. He has his friends over to the house and they end up talking about it, but I have not submitted. mrsruthw@gmail.com
Hmm you need to think long and hard ruth. You might en dup hating him for it. Or conversely, go the other way, then him hating you. Been in a few GB myslef, there's a lot to consider.

If you are remotely curious though .. go for it!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2011

Ruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Ruth ask your husband if he wants you to catch an STD. Plus tell him thereis no guarntee you might not like and prefer someon else to him if it happens.
Michael Perry

Frisco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

I am a bi guy and once when I was in LA I was forced in to an ally by five black guys. They gangbanged and it was awesome. They thought I was a male hooker but I was just in the wrong place and the wrong time. But ever since then I keep hoping that I will get gangbanged again!!!!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

always wanted to be in a gangbang. it is one of my fantasies that i really want to fulfill, but ive never know where and who to do it with. i know that my GF would NEVER go for that. if anyone knows of a place or someone that could help please let me know. sexnindy@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 3 min johnny9780 269,777
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min kasparph 153,977
Gay FaceTime 3 min Horny 1
free phonesex numbers (Jul '12) 3 min dan_uk 44,896
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 3 min Tom92 14,233
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min jonfuckme 463,751
I am so horny it isn't even funny masterbateing 4 min BryanSTi 10
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min jake01218 367,703
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min wahlstr0m 9,787

Search the Human Sexuality Forum: