gangbangs

Since: Apr 09

Grass Valley

#290 May 25, 2009
Rick wrote:
<quoted text>
Dina, do you still have sex with your brothers? Thats hot.Are you married?
My oldest brother is now married and lives a long ways away. So we haven't made love for about 6 years. My younger brother and I still love to share ourselves with one another.

No..I'm not married. I'm young professional single women. How's that for a title? I hate titles....but if I don't clarify...people always picture some uneducated white trash slut.
Rick

AOL

#292 May 25, 2009
Dina85 wrote:
<quoted text>
My oldest brother is now married and lives a long ways away. So we haven't made love for about 6 years. My younger brother and I still love to share ourselves with one another.
No..I'm not married. I'm young professional single women. How's that for a title? I hate titles....but if I don't clarify...people always picture some uneducated white trash slut.
Yeah, your right about that. I find you very interesting. Does your parents know about your relations with your brothers? What is your parents take on sex in general? One more thing...do you have sex with anyone else other than your brother?
I also what to say how beautiful you are.
treated like a sex object

Crystal Lake, IL

#293 May 25, 2009
here's one clean (STD Free) volunteer
Julia

Australia

#294 May 25, 2009
Dina85 wrote:
You have to enjoy anal if you want to enjoy being gangbanged.
Hi Dina 85. This is Julia. That is not right Dina. I have never done anal, and had dozens of gang bangs, and loved them all. Julia X

“Hey Im Brandon”

Since: Mar 09

Orlando, FL

#295 May 25, 2009
My Twin and I, And my other two older brothers gangbanged this one girl that was a freshman in college, I took her pu***, my bros took her a**, and mouth and hand. It was great she loved it and wanted more. But after the first time i didnt really like it at all, and dont really plan on doing it again
Moondancer

Northeast Harbor, ME

#296 May 25, 2009
Julia wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Dina 85. This is Julia. That is not right Dina. I have never done anal, and had dozens of gang bangs, and loved them all. Julia X
When you did your gangbangs, did you just do them one at a time or did you include some oral as well? I am not big on anal either. I did try one dp but it was not great. Weekend before last, my husband brought home two friends from his bike ride so I got a mini gang bang. I enjoy foreplay with all three but I prefer to finish them individually so that I can concentrate and enjoy each of them. I think 3 is about all I can handle these days but it was fun after reading some of these threads
Julia

Ryde, Australia

#297 May 25, 2009
Moondancer wrote:
<quoted text>
When you did your gangbangs, did you just do them one at a time or did you include some oral as well? I am not big on anal either. I did try one dp but it was not great. Weekend before last, my husband brought home two friends from his bike ride so I got a mini gang bang. I enjoy foreplay with all three but I prefer to finish them individually so that I can concentrate and enjoy each of them. I think 3 is about all I can handle these days but it was fun after reading some of these threads
Hi moondancer, this is Julia. OF COURSE I sucked when I fu-ked. That's what it is about isn't it ? LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT ! Still do it with hubby and friend. Julia XX
Rick

AOL

#298 May 26, 2009
Dina85 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dina85 thanks for the post. No I didn't picture you as some uneducated white trash slut. I can tell you are educated from your posts. But between you and me, I like sluts lol. And I think you are hot. I like your pic. even tho it is a small one. I havent read many of the posts here, but out of curiosity how old are you.
Join Free
Moondancer

Northeast Harbor, ME

#299 May 26, 2009
Julia wrote:
<quoted text> Hi moondancer, this is Julia. OF COURSE I sucked when I fu-ked. That's what it is about isn't it ? LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT ! Still do it with hubby and friend. Julia XX
I agree completely. Foreplay is so nice when there are multiple things to do and even in the early stages of f*cking, I enjoy something in my mouth But when it is time for them to finish, I like them one at a time. I like to enjoy each one of them.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

#300 Jun 9, 2009
Gangbangs are hot! To be the center of attention for so many hot guys and big d**ks, getting all your holes plugged up and feeling extreme pleasure with so many guys inside, giving up complete control and losing all your inhibitions and just letting many men take you in so many ways. Its hot. It would make even the biggest c**k hungry people full.
Hello Hello

Cagua, Venezuela

#301 Jun 9, 2009
Hello Hello ...How you doing this morning flyboy...ready to "FLY AWAY ".....LOL

“Monogamy Rocks”

Since: Nov 08

CT

#302 Jun 9, 2009
Just remember all of you "gangbang" enthusiasts… while you may find the idea erotic, if you are going to execute… keep it safe. Remember, you not only will be having sex with the folks in the room… BUT EVERYONE THEY HAVE EVER SLEPT WITH!!!
Julia

Clayton, Australia

#303 Jun 9, 2009
Rationality on hold wrote:
Just remember all of you "gangbang" enthusiasts… while you may find the idea erotic, if you are going to execute… keep it safe. Remember, you not only will be having sex with the folks in the room… BUT EVERYONE THEY HAVE EVER SLEPT WITH!!!
Hi ROH, this is Julia. Wise advice. As I have noted many times on these pages "how I got away with if I will never know". When we were younger we didn't think of such things. Then when I came to adore being "the girl" in a gang bang all sense went out the door. Julia X X X

“Monogamy Rocks”

Since: Nov 08

CT

#304 Jun 10, 2009
Julia wrote:
<quoted text> Hi ROH, this is Julia. Wise advice. As I have noted many times on these pages "how I got away with if I will never know". When we were younger we didn't think of such things. Then when I came to adore being "the girl" in a gang bang all sense went out the door. Julia X X X
Well not the activity that my wife and I engage in (though we do everything else in the book….uh just with the two of us…LOL), but yes some women love being the center of attention. As long is everything is safe and consensual… what people do in the privacy of their bedroom is certainly no one else’s business. Have fun… just make sure everything is covered… LOL

“Not Serious About Anyone”

Since: Jun 09

Memphis TN

#305 Jun 17, 2009
TriciaThePhoneSexOperator wrote:
*sigh* my FAVORITE fantasy!
The idea of being f*cked by so many men that you can't keep track... one c*ck after another penetrating you... one c*ck after another being shoved in your face, forced into your mouth, having no idea who it's attached to... your body pulled and pushed around to accommodate whomever wants a turn... having all those bodies pressed around you and all those hands groping you... feeling one after another come on your body until you're slick and covered with it...
mmmm... yeah!
It's my fantasy but I would worry about STDs. If it were with all guys I knew then maybe....
Julia

Australia

#306 Jun 17, 2009
This is Julia. I have to stop reading these pages and remebering those lovely gang bangs. Sometimes I lay beside Andy, and he is asleep and I ache for a gang bang. No ammount of fingering takes the desire away. But, I do have my memories. Julia X
Eddie

United States

#307 Jun 17, 2009
Julia wrote:
This is Julia. I have to stop reading these pages and remebering those lovely gang bangs. Sometimes I lay beside Andy, and he is asleep and I ache for a gang bang. No ammount of fingering takes the desire away. But, I do have my memories. Julia X
If you are ever in the states you should visit Texas seriously. Like I said in an earlier post, my buddies would love to gang bang you.
Julia

Burwood, Australia

#308 Jun 17, 2009
Eddie wrote:
<quoted text> If you are ever in the states you should visit Texas seriously. Like I said in an earlier post, my buddies would love to gang bang you.
Hi Eddie. I better not come to Texas, I would get too drunk on that Texas Whisky. Sadly my gang bangs are behind me now Eddie. Well, they are while I am home in this area. My hubby loves me talking about my gang bangs when we are fu-king. They have made for some amazing sessions between us. My girlfriends who know my past cannot believe some of the things that I have done. But those girls who have done a gang bang or two do have some understanding. How I got away with some of he things I did amazes me sometimes. Lucky I guess. Very lucky I met my husband, and soooooo lucky the night we had his friend over and he whispered into my ear "fu-k him". That was a lovely night. Julia X
SeanW

Boston, UK

#309 Jun 18, 2009
I know someone in adult movies, and according to him the number one fantasy for a lot of the starlets is to get gangbanged/raped by strangers.
Every thing from blinfolds and restraints to just being thrown in the back of a van and 'dealt' with. He says you cant make up some of the stuff his heard from these young women, from getting building work done cheap by banging the crew, too being serviced by several 'boys in blue' after reporting a break in.
Julia

West End, Australia

#310 Jun 25, 2009
Sometimes I just ache to have another drunken night surrounded by men who want to fu-k me. Julia X

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
indore gay boys bottom with place vijaynagar, b... 2 min ravi1234 556
Pimp your wife? (Dec '07) 3 min ssteele 232
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Blake 962,669
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 4 min dazza2012 211,023
Mobile numbers uk only (Jun '12) 4 min stephen 43,476
Bi guy IM chat (Men and women both welcome) (Jun '11) 4 min jtvoyeur 30
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 4 min jenna 131,441
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 5 min ben 15,137
Gay-Bi skype fun 8 min Jono201516 50,394
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 10 min ktrout1981 473,912