jia

Islamabad, Pakistan

#367 Aug 16, 2012
eeuuu i hate it! Srsli guyz its jst eu i'm stil virgin...althoug ma bf is getin crazy fr sex...bt i dun wona luz ma virganiti...until we r married...
chester

Bangalore, India

#368 Aug 18, 2012
Cherrie wrote:
Im in my period who wants a taste of me st call me ill hook u ip
we i am there for you hottypie
chester

Bangalore, India

#369 Aug 18, 2012
well i am there for you hottypie

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#370 Aug 18, 2012
I have always been curious about It but I have never done it to a girl during that time. Wonder how it is.

“sexual bliss”

Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong

#374 Aug 18, 2012
zesty679 wrote:
YES DO IT. its so freakin hot dude and the girl gets so horny. girls love it usually because its extra sensitive down there when they have their period, so she will get the best orgasm of her life. then fuck her when your done going down. its a great time dude
I am willing to agree to or condone almost anything that both parties agree to. As to blood and mess, that turns some people on.

My only question is: What about Safe Sex? How can you risk cunnilingus in this age of HIV and AIDS?

Answer to my question: Use cling film, and lick through it. Less sensation, but it still works. Then let him in with a condom. Please, play safe. Sex is better if you are still alive. Enjoy sex!-- Roger G. Boschman, Therapist.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#375 Aug 18, 2012
SurfKitten wrote:
Honestly Guys,, this is a gross subject,
thank godness! Those people are sick retards its gross & so unhealthy!
question1992

Saginaw, MI

#376 Aug 18, 2012
It is disgusting and vile in the past people would had sex with a woman on her period would be killed.
yum69

United States

#377 Aug 20, 2012
I love it. I just had a baby and so I bled for about 4 weeks straight, every single day my fiance eats me once or sometimes twice. He loves the taste and especially the smell. And most of all, it feels amazing anytime.
Join Free
yum69

United States

#378 Aug 20, 2012
You are all talking about stds. If you're too young, obviously you shouldn't even begin to think about doing it. Kids having sex is absolutely wrong. If you're in a committed relationship and you're 100% positive you're both faithful and have no doubts about the other person, do it. Given you're old enough. And 15 year olds really shouldn't do it. You're not committed. You're still immature children regardless of how grown up you think you feel. You're not, plain and simple. You're a child. And if you get pregnant, haha, you'll regret it. Babies should be having babies!
yum69

United States

#379 Aug 20, 2012
jia wrote:
eeuuu i hate it! Srsli guyz its jst eu i'm stil virgin...althoug ma bf is getin crazy fr sex...bt i dun wona luz ma virganiti...until we r married...
You sound like a child. Don't do it til you're old enough. If you have sex with him and give him your virginity, he'll leave you.

Since: Jul 11

Irvington, NJ

#380 Aug 20, 2012
it is great
Susie

Columbia, SC

#382 Aug 22, 2012
ugm73a wrote:
it is great
;) good

Location hidden

#383 Aug 22, 2012
Its gross....
Hi my name is shawn

Palm Harbor, FL

#384 Aug 25, 2012
Hi my name is shawni am looking for a girl that will let me eat her out on her period I just went to do it so bad in one know were any girls that will let me do it please let me know I just went to make her feel better
Hi my name is shawn

Palm Harbor, FL

#385 Aug 25, 2012
Cherrie wrote:
Im in my period who wants a taste of me st call me ill hook u ip
hi my name is shawn I am looking for a girl to let me eat her out on her period how do I fiend girls that will let me do that?
NO RED WINGS

Washington, DC

#386 Sep 5, 2012
YA PEOPLE IS NASTY OMG WTF IS WRONG WIT YA DESPERATE B.I.T.C.H.E.S

Since: Jul 11

Lancaster, PA

#388 Sep 8, 2012
I love my red wings..even have them tattooed on my arm..

Location hidden

#389 Sep 8, 2012
Damn that's disgusting!! Just wait a few days and she'll be off her period. This is gross on too many levels. It's even gross to have sex with her let alone oral sex. Smh

Location hidden

#390 Sep 8, 2012
Bigone89 wrote:
Damn that's disgusting!! Just wait a few days and she'll be off her period. This is gross on too many levels. It's even gross to have sex with her let alone oral sex. Smh
the most disgusting! I mean if it was not disgusting what is really disgusting then??!
Lol

Location hidden

#391 Sep 9, 2012
Mr Hunk wrote:
<quoted text>the most disgusting! I mean if it was not disgusting what is really disgusting then??!
Lol
Exactly! It's right up there with eating dung smh. But then again some of these guys fantasize about nailing their own mothers and sisters smh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any older women from the uk wanna take my virgi... 1 min gumballadam 70
do you like older men? (Feb '14) 1 min Jackk011 5,710
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 1 min Hey whats ur use... 25,101
wife home alone 1 min dawson05 128
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 1 min cammaster 504,516
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 1 min Only Me 313,115
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 1 min best_rolypoly 183,175
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min zachdeyes 417,960

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE