iamforaprince

Athens, AL

#142 Jul 30, 2009
A chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't men have difficulty driving while being given a bj? I mean #1 the distraction.#2 how does he hide those expression of pleasure from other drivers lol.
ANYONE CAN REPLY TO THIS.
im replying! lol

Since: Jul 09

Morgan Hill, CA

#143 Jul 30, 2009
iamforaprince wrote:
<quoted text> im replying! lol
tee - hee

Since: Feb 09

Stockton, CA

#144 Jul 30, 2009
A chick wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't men have difficulty driving while being given a bj? I mean #1 the distraction.#2 how does he hide those expression of pleasure from other drivers lol.
If you are familiar with Arizona, there is a winding road in the mountains going to a place called Tortilla Flats. Well, I ALMOST drove right off a 300 foot cliff while getting a BJ! After that I swore I would NEVER be distracted while driving again! YES, it's distracting!
iamforaprince

United States

#145 Jul 30, 2009
skybobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are familiar with Arizona, there is a winding road in the mountains going to a place called Tortilla Flats. Well, I ALMOST drove right off a 300 foot cliff while getting a BJ! After that I swore I would NEVER be distracted while driving again! YES, it's distracting!
well my boyfriend loves road head. like that song ... sex is on fire... "head when im drivin... drivin"

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#146 Jul 30, 2009
I heard a story of a guy who had his cock bitten off doing what you described. Now that is a real road hazard...LOL !!!!
skybobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
L-dog

Guelph, Canada

#148 Jul 31, 2009
A chick wrote:
<quoted text>
#1--It's only a distraction if you're on the cell phone at the same time, or if she bites too hard
#2--tinted windows, or late at night, or you're just going to have to deal with it!

Since: Feb 09

Stockton, CA

#149 Aug 1, 2009
VietKim wrote:
I heard a story of a guy who had his cock bitten off doing what you described. Now that is a real road hazard...LOL !!!!
<quoted text>
Honey, you didn't get a "mean" judge mark from me. I thought your response was a bit funny! Thanks for replying. BTW- YOU weren't the one that bit it off were you?! LOL!!
Chris in San Diego

Virginia Beach, VA

#150 Aug 4, 2009
My wife loves to give me road head but it is planned. When taking a long trip from San Diego to Phoenix she tells me to shower in the morning before we leave. Motto is no shower before, no road head, simple. I do not blame her. She always swallows and never misses a drop, it is insane. She expects me to do things to her though so it is not a one way street. She really loves anal sex but only after I get her to relax with my tongue first. It drives her bonkers and gets me ready also but she has to be bent over doggie style in order to get the right angle with my tongue. Might sound gross but it is incredible for both of us. Sometimes I have to stop b/c on occassion she has climaxed before I can put my dick in. I never thought a women could climax just b/c a guy is licking her ass but she certainly has. We have been married over 22 years and the sex is better now than ever.
Join Free
acstyle

Des Moines, IA

#151 Aug 9, 2009
I don't see a problem with swallowing. It's easier for ME than to spit out anyway. It's already there, so may as well. And he loves it, and the reason I know is because I get a thank you, a kiss on the forehead (the other night it went on forever so he was too exhausted to reach over to give a full kiss :D), and he always reaches to the floor (his bed is low) to where my drink usually is sitting and hands it to me like he knows the taste isn't something I'd like to keep there forever. So for me, I get a happy more intimate guy out of the deal. Win-win.

“Protestant, Gay, Libertarian”

Since: Apr 08

Long Island, NY

#152 Aug 9, 2009
How can anyone NOT swallow ???!!!
Skeetloverrr

United States

#153 Aug 9, 2009
Man. Turn off. I loved to swallow. I can do it all day. But this shitt has me thinking I am eating my own babies man. What a turn off. Oh well I love my mans cock and I love swallowing his skeet.
jay

Los Angeles, CA

#154 Aug 10, 2009
I love just because its my wife swallowing my load.. I know she will do anything for me, she doesn't like the taste but because I love it when she swallows she does it.. she prefers I leave it in her.. she says she loves the warmth when I shoot it in, or she likes it on her clit
iamforaprince

United States

#155 Aug 10, 2009
jay wrote:
I love just because its my wife swallowing my load.. I know she will do anything for me, she doesn't like the taste but because I love it when she swallows she does it.. she prefers I leave it in her.. she says she loves the warmth when I shoot it in, or she likes it on her clit
i since she don't like the taste start eating some pineapple or drink the juice. that will help A LOT
L-dog

Guelph, Canada

#156 Aug 11, 2009
Skeetloverrr wrote:
Man. Turn off. I loved to swallow. I can do it all day. But this shitt has me thinking I am eating my own babies man. What a turn off. Oh well I love my mans cock and I love swallowing his skeet.
In any load of "skeet", only 1 lonely sperm would ever make a baby. So don't feel bad--it's not like there are millions of kids who will never see the light of day!

“Never Give Up”

Since: Jul 08

Brooklyn, NY

#157 Aug 11, 2009
laura_lace wrote:
My b/f likes it because he likes to please me. I love swallowing.
Absolutely. I think that guys have to deal with so much more of a messy situation most of us w/o complaint. So therefore is it too much to ask for your girl to swallow lol I think it shows true appreciation of your man & although I haven't really had it often happen to me when the day comes & the right girl does it, it will mean so much more to me =)

“Stahrman returns!!”

Since: May 08

Ketchikan, Alaska

#158 Aug 12, 2009
I have forgotten what I wrote earlier, but the reason we like our girls to swallow while we're c*mming is it feels like we're c*mming in your p*ssy.
Dave Hargrove

Great Falls, MT

#159 Oct 26, 2009
Office Girl wrote:
I like to swallow but like it better in my pu**y. when his load goes in me it's their till it comes out on its on
Just where were you when I lived in Sylva?
milkboy

Hawthorne, FL

#160 Oct 27, 2009
I know how much more I enjoy it when my partner swallows, so I always swallow to increase his pleasure. It drives a man wild if you swallow and keep on sucking and swallowing, greedily coaxing out more convulsive spasms and greatly prolonging his orgasm. Plus I really enjoy his hot passion and that awesome feeling when he erupts, pumping repeating jets of liquid fire down my throat!

“Stahrman returns!!”

Since: May 08

Ketchikan, Alaska

#161 Oct 27, 2009
Too bad I'm married already, you sound like a good wife/girlfriend, that I'd marry in a NY second.
Brad

Antioch, CA

#162 Oct 27, 2009
My girlfriend swallowed the first time and I didn't have to ask or anything, she just did it. She was giving me a bj/hj for the very first time. As I was about to c*m, she squeezed my balls and sucked on the head while jerking it. I squirted in her mouth and she didn't miss a drop. She looked into my eyes as she swallowed it. Do all girls to that? She continued to stroke it and sucked on the head which was so sensitive. To my surprise, she made me c*m again within a minute. I'm usually one and done.

Since previous girlfriend didn't do this, it's always special. She always has the innocent but naughty look on her face after she swallows. She says she likes to make me feel good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min tradeorgroup56 376,971
Pembrokeshire gay guys for fun (Jan '13) 4 min hey 804
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min Capthor 494,819
facetime? (Gay Guys Only) (Jun '11) 4 min itsonlytre 16,031
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min Risked 563,987
Snapchat usernames ;) (Jan '13) 5 min Snapme111 39,122
dogging in manchester? (Jan '14) 5 min Crumpets1 275
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min Boyfriend Material 225,479
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 6 min danielw_2015 46,850

Human Sexuality People Search