Why do guys like it when we swallow?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 32
Next Last
mee

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Dec 8, 2007
I know my boyfriend wants me to swallow and i do. I don't mind it all if that's what he wants. But what is so special about having the girl do it?

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#2 Dec 8, 2007
No clean-up??
Saintly Sinner

AOL

#3 Dec 8, 2007
That's actually a pretty good question...I guess it's hard to explain. As a man, it just seems to me like the appropriate climax to a good BJ session.The one thing I've always found interesting about oral sex in general is the sense of power that both sexes seem to hold in the act. In one way, the man feels like he is in control as the woman is bowed before him while perfoming the act. However, the woman has the real power in this equation, as she is able to manipulate and control the male's own manhood just with the flick of her tongue and the motion of her lips.

Since: Dec 07

Killeen, TX

#4 Dec 8, 2007
Its a very intimate act, I think that is what most guys like, my wife swallows, and is damn good at it too, ask some of her friends....grin
IWasTooYoungToEn joyIt

Nevada City, CA

#5 Dec 8, 2007
I don't know about oral, but I like her to leave it in after intercourse so she can stay in bed and cuddle after sex.

One young woman says she washes it out of her vagina after intercourse, another older woman said she leaves it in. The woman who leaves it in was a much better lover in bed, and it seems more intimate to leave something in her body and cuddle when you go to sleep.
Male30
#6 Dec 8, 2007
C*m is the ultimate expression of love a man has with the woman he loves, usullay. When the girl swallows it, it means that they have accepted that expression of love. It gives such a fulfilment that I think a man cant ask more than that. I think if the woman swallows it with delight, it would only add the love for her the man has.

Killeen, TX

#7 Dec 8, 2007
Although she also likes the pull out and let her rub it on her c lit method too...
Fool On The Hill

UK

#10 Dec 9, 2007
IWasTooYoungToEnjoyIt wrote:
.....Mom and I were in her bedroom one evening. After we did head....She kissed me and indicated a big open mouth type of kiss. So when kissing she put some warm vanilla-type gravy or pudding in my mouth...I realized what it was that came back to me....
You and your mother! If you're telling the truth, it's disgusting. You're sick.
Join Free
Misuky

Birmingham, AL

#11 Dec 9, 2007
DragonsKindler wrote:
No clean-up??
Yes. No risk of having a test tube baby (you didn't know about) come asking for child support and college tuition!!!
its only skin and blood

UK

#12 Dec 9, 2007
biiguy wrote:
Guy like providing for their women, and what's better than high-protein food???
Ha ha yeah...man is biologically the hunter, the provider for his family....so feeding her up is just his duty..that it is fun is a bonus..LOL..

United States

#16 Dec 9, 2007
mee wrote:
I know my boyfriend wants me to swallow and i do. I don't mind it all if that's what he wants. But what is so special about having the girl do it?
In a word: Contact.
Contact with th inside of your mouth/throat feels better than your hand.
That's just me though. And if u could holt it long enough 4 me 2 finish, I guess you could spit it out then.
Some guys like spurting all over your face or tits. I don't care about that.
Different strokes 4 different folks.
EL TORO

Australia

#17 Dec 9, 2007
Because it's digusting and we love humiliating you. I don't mind if they take it on their face though, that looks alot filthier.
EL TORO

Australia

#18 Dec 9, 2007
This topic reminds me of a SURPRISE I got. Mom and I were living alone together when I was near completion of high school. Mom and I were in her bedroom one evening. After we did head, I was lying face up on her bed and she got up to put on her robe and left the master bedroom to go to the kitchen to check something. I thought she may have left something out of the refrigerator or something cooking. She soon returned and softly said "I have a surprise" as she was lying all her weight on top of me on her bed. Her elbows to each side held me captive. She kissed me and indicated a big open mouth type of kiss. So when kissing she put some warm vanilla-type gravy or pudding in my mouth. I swallowed to clear my mouth so I could talk. With our noses often toughing I said "What is that?" After a pause I continued with "Oh Mom" as I realized what it was that came back to me. I softly moaned some. She comforted me by petting my hair and forehead as she rested her head on my shoulder was we cuddled.
If that's true...I'm sorry for you. If you made it up, your brilliant. Laugh? I nearly shat!

Location hidden

#19 Dec 9, 2007
SHOKr wrote:
<quoted text>
In a word: Contact.
Contact with th inside of your mouth/throat feels better than your hand.
That's just me though. And if u could holt it long enough 4 me 2 finish, I guess you could spit it out then.
Some guys like spurting all over your face or tits. I don't care about that.
Different strokes 4 different folks.
My wife swallows once and a blue moon but, when she don't she kills it. It's it's not as strong into the towel :(

Location hidden

#20 Dec 9, 2007
Misuky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. No risk of having a test tube baby (you didn't know about) come asking for child support and college tuition!!!
That was more a joke :)

~DK

Location hidden

#21 Dec 9, 2007
This topic reminds me of a SURPRISE I got...
I'm not going to comment on your Mother/Son relationship, as most will here. But, I've had my share of creamy kisses.(Most of the time that was done at swing sessions.) I really gets everyone riled up.:D

Canberra, Australia

#22 Dec 9, 2007
My b/f likes it because he likes to please me. I love swallowing.
MarksMom

Bloomsburg, PA

#23 Dec 9, 2007
Male30 wrote:
C*m is the ultimate expression of love a man has with the woman he loves, usullay. When the girl swallows it, it means that they have accepted that expression of love. It gives such a fulfilment that I think a man cant ask more than that. I think if the woman swallows it with delight, it would only add the love for her the man has.
Well put!

United States

#24 Dec 10, 2007
laura_lace wrote:
My b/f likes it because he likes to please me. I love swallowing.
Aaahh... Another beautiful Australian woman....
I can't wait to ge a peek down under! How much is airfare nowdays?...
Office Girl

United States

#25 Dec 10, 2007
I like to swallow but like it better in my pu**y. when his load goes in me it's their till it comes out on its on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 32
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 5 min talha156 541,453
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 5 min daniel 60,459
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min Patsmash95 414,832
Slutty Snapchat girls (Jan '14) 6 min sausageguy66 10,733
need a man boy 7 min dean t 10
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 7 min darrenb20162016 15,167
small d**ck 7 min tim_smith87 1
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 9 min darrenb20162016 251,413
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 10 min jaqqui 596,292
More from around the web