Taylor Swift - Where do you want to j...

Taylor Swift - Where do you want to jerk off and come the most?

Created by Aromaluver on Apr 17, 2012

1,636 votes

Click on an option to vote

All over her angelic face

In her perfect mouth

In her golden hair

On her little tits

On her vagina

On her ass

On her feet

In her panties

Somewhere else (name it)

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 Apr 18, 2012
Just thinking about her wanting me to jerk off all over her angelic face and perfect mouth is driving me crazy!!!

Location hidden

#2 Apr 21, 2012
C*m on guys, jerk off to Taylor please!
bob

United States

#3 Apr 21, 2012
i wanna jerk of to u text me 19379193211

Location hidden

#4 Apr 21, 2012
LOL...LOL...not in a million universes.

Location hidden

#6 Apr 26, 2012
Ever wonder what kind of panties Taylor wears and how good they must smell!?
Darrel

Sydney, Australia

#7 Apr 26, 2012
She was wearing baggy granny panties when her dress blew up on stage a while back

Location hidden

#8 Apr 27, 2012
Yes, I saw and fortunately forgot that less than flattering incident. My fantasy of her panties is far more arousing.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#9 Apr 27, 2012
Aromaluver wrote:
Yes, I saw and fortunately forgot that less than flattering incident. My fantasy of her panties is far more arousing.
Your lame dude.
Darrel

Mount Druitt, Australia

#10 Apr 29, 2012
Aromaluver wrote:
Agreed Mine is also very different

Location hidden

#11 Apr 29, 2012
Darrel wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed Mine is also very different
Wouldn't it be great to know what kind of panties she truly wears when not performing? One of my visions is a pink thong, absorbing all her, undoubtedly, delicious aroma!
achyfi

Dedham, MA

#12 Apr 29, 2012
Well, she has a feminine style so it might be reasonable to assume she would wear feminine panties, perhaps with lace on them. Like most young women her age she probably wears thongs when she doesn't want them to be seen under something tight.
ZOD

Seattle, WA

#13 Apr 30, 2012
Faker1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lame dude.
You're
NAU

Seattle, WA

#14 Apr 30, 2012
Her feet of course, she has beautiful sexy toes that would be really fun to jizz on!
Darrel

Parramatta, Australia

#15 Apr 30, 2012
achyfi wrote:
Well, she has a feminine style so it might be reasonable to assume she would wear feminine panties, perhaps with lace on them. Like most young women her age she probably wears thongs when she doesn't want them to be seen under something tight.
Yes I can certainly imagine that she would wear skimpy lace panties.
TaylorsThong Sniffer

Old Bridge, NJ

#16 May 1, 2012
What a fantasy come true would be, is to jerk off while smelling Taylor's tight-fitting thong panties, knowing that she gets off too, urging you on to come all over her face.
Freddy

Linden, NJ

#17 May 2, 2012
TaylorsThong Sniffer wrote:
What a fantasy come true would be, is to jerk off while smelling Taylor's tight-fitting thong panties, knowing that she gets off too, urging you on to come all over her face.
Hell yea!!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#18 May 3, 2012
ZOD wrote:
<quoted text>
You're
Says the grammar police.
Butterface

United States

#19 May 3, 2012
Aromaluver wrote:
Just thinking about her wanting me to jerk off all over her angelic face and perfect mouth is driving me crazy!!!
I just looked at a bunch of photos of her on Google Images. I don't get it. She has the kind of face if she gains a few pounds she's going to look hideous. Plus her eyes are f'ed up, pig eyes. Many more beautiful women out there.
Butterface

United States

#20 May 3, 2012
... I wouldn't want to offend her, so I'd flip her over onto her stomach, straddle her back and shoot my load into those golden ringlets -- right after her hairdresser fixed her up for a stage performance or video session.
Dr Jerkll

Enoggera, Australia

#21 May 3, 2012
I would have to shoot my load all over her gorgeous face. I think she would look even better then.
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat 2016 1 min Matt 3,089
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Lolsatyou 1,510,986
Gay/bi k.k (Nov '15) 1 min Belly899 156,516
Any girls ever 1 min sara 5
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 1 min the_potion 358,814
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 1 min illfckanything 254,308
Let's talk dirty I'm horny (May '11) 1 min Bhraw 24,813
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 13 min 52rogueb 26,129
More from around the web