Buying my Girl Friend her first Vibrator

Buying my Girl Friend her first Vibrator

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Mr_Y

India

#1 Sep 3, 2008
Hi.

I am totally new to this forum, but after reading it for a while this sounds like the right place to post my question.

Me and my girl friend have been together for almost eleven months and love each other a lot. We're now having to face the reality of having a long distance relationship. Neither of us think its ideal, but we both love each other enough to make a good go of it. And we're going to try and see each other at least every 2-3 weeks.

The problem is, we're both very horny, and love sex. We're both 21, but she was a virgin when I met her. She had done stuff with like 6 other guys, but never sex. She'd never had a serious relationship and wanted to wait before she had sex. We both enjoy the sex, and it's all she wants to do when we're together.

It's her birthday soon, and along with some other stuff I suggested I would buy her a vibrator if she wanted one. She denied wanting one in the past but admitted she wanted and would use one if we're not going to see each other for 2-3 weeks at a time.

I've been looking round and decided I should get her a realistic looking vibrator. She insists she doesn't want anything too big, and when I mentioned 10 inches she said "I wouldn't want ten inches in me". She also said when talking about size "she wouldn't know what to do with a 9 inch cock".

I'm not very big. I am around 6.5 inches. She enjoys the sex, but I worry. She's never had a big dick in her before, and she has admitted to sucking guys off with bigger dicks than me. I am sure at one point she must have imagined what it would be like. I know not all girls like them too big, but how will she know that for sure if she has never had one?

I suggested an 8 inch one, and despite saying she didn't know really how big that would be, she said she's be okay with it, but "defo no bigger".

I have read that 8 inches can sometimes be hard to handle, but once you get going, it can be very pleasurable for the girl. I'm going to use the vibrator on her the first time round, and give it a gentle test run. I want her to feel the pleasure of a big dick, but not with other men when I'm not there.

I'd be happy to see a big guy give it to her whilst I was there, but having suggested a threesome she said she couldn't think of anything worse.

My question is, should I buy her a big vibrator like 8 inches or more? Or just buy one closer to my size? She has admitted she said she didn't want one before because she thought I wouldn't like it, maybe she is pretending she doesn't want a big dick because she thinks that would upset me?

Help!
london boy

Russia

#2 Sep 3, 2008
buy a rampant rabbit from ann summers i have heard. lol
system of a down

Trinidad and Tobago

#3 Sep 5, 2008
dude.....despite bein wit 6 other guys she loves YOU and has sex with YOU....if she wants one...get her one....find out what she likes and get her that..nothing too big or too small..lets face it a 15 inch disck is just as useless as a 1 inch one...if she doesnt want to tell u what she likes...let her tell u what she doesnt like and go from there...
stefanist

Bangkok, Thailand

#4 Sep 22, 2008
Try hitachi magic wand [link=" http://www.vibratorspace.com/" ;]vibrator[/link]. It is vote as the best massanger of the year.
someguy

Manchester, UK

#5 Sep 22, 2008
what the hell, she was a virgin when she met you, and she loves having sex with you, yet you'd "be happy to see a big guy give it to her whilst I was there,"
that's messed up, letting her be fu*ked by some random stranger. yeah some boyfriend you are
anonymous

United States

#6 Sep 27, 2008
Mr_Y wrote:
Hi.
I am totally new to this forum, but after reading it for a while this sounds like the right place to post my question.
Me and my girl friend have been together for almost eleven months and love each other a lot. We're now having to face the reality of having a long distance relationship. Neither of us think its ideal, but we both love each other enough to make a good go of it. And we're going to try and see each other at least every 2-3 weeks.
The problem is, we're both very horny, and love sex. We're both 21, but she was a virgin when I met her. She had done stuff with like 6 other guys, but never sex. She'd never had a serious relationship and wanted to wait before she had sex. We both enjoy the sex, and it's all she wants to do when we're together.
It's her birthday soon, and along with some other stuff I suggested I would buy her a vibrator if she wanted one. She denied wanting one in the past but admitted she wanted and would use one if we're not going to see each other for 2-3 weeks at a time.
I've been looking round and decided I should get her a realistic looking vibrator. She insists she doesn't want anything too big, and when I mentioned 10 inches she said "I wouldn't want ten inches in me". She also said when talking about size "she wouldn't know what to do with a 9 inch cock".
I'm not very big. I am around 6.5 inches. She enjoys the sex, but I worry. She's never had a big dick in her before, and she has admitted to sucking guys off with bigger dicks than me. I am sure at one point she must have imagined what it would be like. I know not all girls like them too big, but how will she know that for sure if she has never had one?
I suggested an 8 inch one, and despite saying she didn't know really how big that would be, she said she's be okay with it, but "defo no bigger".
I have read that 8 inches can sometimes be hard to handle, but once you get going, it can be very pleasurable for the girl. I'm going to use the vibrator on her the first time round, and give it a gentle test run. I want her to feel the pleasure of a big dick, but not with other men when I'm not there.
I'd be happy to see a big guy give it to her whilst I was there, but having suggested a threesome she said she couldn't think of anything worse.
My question is, should I buy her a big vibrator like 8 inches or more? Or just buy one closer to my size? She has admitted she said she didn't want one before because she thought I wouldn't like it, maybe she is pretending she doesn't want a big dick because she thinks that would upset me?
Help!
check out a thing called a clone-a-willy

http://www.cloneawilly.com/index.php ?
mary

UK

#7 Sep 27, 2008
haha yeah my bf suggested i cloned his :P
don't get her something massive, there's loads of "normal" size vibrators out there, if your nob does the job then so will a vibrator the same size...
brian

United States

#9 Oct 8, 2008
My g/f and bought a clone your willey kit. It cloned mine perfectly. She loves it
Cliff

Tuckahoe, NY

#10 Oct 8, 2008
A girl at my dorm has a black 13 inch realistic cock that her boyfriend bought her b4 she came to college. I caught her using it once and I told her she should try the real thing. She said that she never had a real big black c*ck, so I pulled mine out of my bulging tighty whites. She went to town on my black uncircumcised 11 incher. It was great to have sex with her because she didn't need to be loosened up. I went balls deep on the first stroke. She stops by my room at least once a day to use the "real thing" and her boyfriend still thinks that she is happy with the fake one.

Since: Aug 08

Rapid City, SD

#11 Oct 8, 2008
Mr_Y wrote:
Hi.
Help!
I always said that I never wanted a vibrator too, until I got one they are great, i know she will love one, as female I would suggest one from www.bettersex.com I have the 16 function super rabit vibrator, my husband also isn't the biggest but this vibrator is great, if vibrates and rotates. Thats what I would suggest. I hope it all works out for you. Also if your a little embarassed to buy one it comes in an unmarked box so no one knows what it is.
lcono

London, UK

#12 Nov 14, 2011
I'd definitely buy her a rabbit. Don't buy anything too daunting or else she'll never use it or it'll be too much. I never thought i'd use one either but the best ones i've come across are the rabbits. At the minute I have a glass vibrator. And they are AMAZING! Try this... http://www.amazon.com/Doc-JohnsonDoc-Johnson-...
HeadOverHeels

United States

#13 Dec 20, 2011
Get a pocket-rocket. When I put it in my vagina, I c!m fast. Its not too big, I say it is a little small but has atleast ONE-of the best sensation-giving feelings. It stimulates me from a hard day at work, vibrating the lip$ of my vagina, you'd probably get a boner from watching her use it!-Veronica, 19 yrs old, California(:
kap1234

Dickson, TN

#15 Jul 13, 2012
I bought my wife a 8 1/2 inch vibrating life like dildo, she LOVES it..... I am 5 1/2 inches and average girth,,,,, I can make her have the big O multiple times,, sex is great....... When we use the vibrator, it is very erotic watching her eyes roll back in her head and having full body orgasm with it..... so get one that will spice up your love life.....
sexy girl

United States

#16 Jul 14, 2012
Cliff wrote:
A girl at my dorm has a black 13 inch realistic cock that her boyfriend bought her b4 she came to college. I caught her using it once and I told her she should try the real thing. She said that she never had a real big black c*ck, so I pulled mine out of my bulging tighty whites. She went to town on my black uncircumcised 11 incher. It was great to have sex with her because she didn't need to be loosened up. I went balls deep on the first stroke. She stops by my room at least once a day to use the "real thing" and her boyfriend still thinks that she is happy with the fake one.
Cliff,
I've got multiple toys, several black too, plus 3 blacks st*ds that i hook up with, its all good!!
Steph
get her a

Linden, NJ

#17 May 31, 2013
I got my wife a realistic soft type 10" long x 6" thick vibtator. This thing is wild. She always said size doesn't matter but I now see it does. When she is really into it I tongue her while she rides the vibrator. a few times she took the Whole 9.5" in with my amazement. What a stretching screaming orgasim!! Sprayed all over my face!!
Just nuts!!
Bin 2

Middletown, NY

#20 Dec 26, 2014
What she Will. Do.???
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ever Had Sex With A Relative? (May '13) 3 min Roxxy 1,087
New dirty k..k 3 min millertime14 113,988
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 3 min Slave for group1111 223,774
Swap slutty snapchat names (Sep '13) 3 min tttsss 9,213
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 3 min Greg 86,905
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Whait4it 1,257,090
Gay/bi k.k 4 min Texguy903 72,227
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 35 min hornyjohn 21,322
More from around the web