love12wv

AOL

#115 Dec 8, 2010
I did not know the guy next door to me was gay untill one night i saw him giving a guy a blow job on his back porch.He saw me watching out my bathroom window and just smiled.The next day he told me when ever i wanted one to just ask.So when my wife was on her period i ask for one and he gave it to me,i have had many bj's in my life but he was the best i ever had he knew what he was doing and was dam good at it.He sucks me twice sometimes three times a week and can do me anytime i don't care what anybody think!

Since: Nov 10

Englewood, CO

#116 Dec 8, 2010
i have got bj's from guys in the adult bookstore on many occasions but never thought guys were sexy! They are just easier than women so ah...WTF!!
Horny Guy

UK

#119 Dec 9, 2010
Have to admit that guys give better BJs than women. Guys know what other guys want and know how to please. I know lots of married guys who love sucking and swallowing to completion.

Since: Dec 10

United States

#120 Dec 9, 2010
My own experience leads me to confirm that men usually give the best bjs. However a few years ago, a woman in her 50s, removed her dentures and without a doubt gave the the best I have ever had. But all in all, men are ususally much better.
Horny Guy

UK

#121 Dec 9, 2010
Flash73 wrote:
My own experience leads me to confirm that men usually give the best bjs. However a few years ago, a woman in her 50s, removed her dentures and without a doubt gave the the best I have ever had. But all in all, men are ususally much better.
I was once sucked off by a semi-proffessional boxer who gave me one of the best BJs i have ever had, and he swallowed my load. I wanted to take it further with him but he said he couldn't as he was getting married the next day!

United States

#122 Dec 9, 2010
Horny Guy - You may have to find a new playmate if you want to continue experimenting.
jack

UK

#123 Dec 9, 2010
Flash73 wrote:
I see absolutely no problem with getting a bj from a gay or even a bi guy that wants to do it. In fact, that is the way I first tried bi sex. Then I became curious and tried it myself and liked it.
i am older but tried it 4 weeks ago while on holiday
he was a lot younger
we now keep in touch on IM and use webcam until we can meet again
tonto lobo

Mount Dora, FL

#124 Dec 9, 2010
I'm married and like to think I'm straight, but sometimes I just need a guy to suck me real good. So, I sneak in one of those bookstore booths, leave the door unlocked, and wait for someone to come take care of me. I'm always amazed at how many of these guys want me to screw them, but I'm not in to that. One little Asian guy, with a really fit body, did talk me into sucking him. He had a small penis that stood so upright it was pinned against his belly. I had to pull it down to suck it. He was nice.
Join Free

United States

#125 Dec 9, 2010
I really have no interest in the guy himself, just in his c*ck and in doing the act itself. I enjoy it. But I am partial to uncut and from 6" to about 8", thin to average in thickness. I want it to look good.
openminded

Merchantville, NJ

#126 Dec 9, 2010
I wish I could cross that bridge.

United States

#127 Dec 9, 2010
openminded - Just make up your mind and do it. That is what I did the first time, two years ago.
Hardest thing I have ever tried, at least the first time anyway. It was much easier after that.
Anonymous

UK

#128 Jan 23, 2011
Im sorta curious but I dnt no what 2 do

United States

#129 Jan 23, 2011
Jamie123 wrote:
Im sorta curious but I dnt no what 2 do
Unless you have someone in mind, finding a partner that will give and receive will be a problems more than likely. The next step is deciding to go ahead and ask your prespective partner if he will let you, and working up the nerve to take it in hand and then do to it just what you would like done to you. Then after the first time, all it takes is practice.
Anonymous

UK

#130 Jan 23, 2011
Flash73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you have someone in mind, finding a partner that will give and receive will be a problems more than likely. The next step is deciding to go ahead and ask your prespective partner if he will let you, and working up the nerve to take it in hand and then do to it just what you would like done to you. Then after the first time, all it takes is practice.
Naa nothing will happen cuz Id be 2 scared 2 ask

United States

#131 Jan 24, 2011
Jamie123 wrote:
<quoted text> Naa nothing will happen cuz Id be 2 scared 2 ask
That is the only way you are going to find out. Open your mouth and ask someone and then open your mouth, put his c*ck in it and start s&cking.
Jim

United States

#132 Jan 24, 2011
Flash73 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the only way you are going to find out. Open your mouth and ask someone and then open your mouth, put his c*ck in it and start s&cking.
Wish I knew u. We could suck each other every day. I'm str8, curious & 53 yo.
Lawrence

Chatfield, TX

#133 Jan 24, 2011
I was str8 until I went to Phuket, Thailand a few years back. I accidentally booked myself into a gay hotel there. I swear they took advantage of me coming back half drunk to the hotel. I lost 15 lbs that week.

United States

#134 Jan 24, 2011
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Wish I knew u. We could suck each other every day. I'm str8, curious & 53 yo.
It is sometimes very hard to find someone you can trust to not only do what you want, but avoiding disease, or getting you in a lot of trouble. There are some ways to find someone. Send me a PM and I can give you some.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#135 Jan 24, 2011
Lawrence wrote:
I was str8 until I went to Phuket, Thailand a few years back. I accidentally booked myself into a gay hotel there. I swear they took advantage of me coming back half drunk to the hotel. I lost 15 lbs that week.
i was planning a trip to phuket please tell me more
Anonymous

UK

#136 Jan 24, 2011
Flash73 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really have any1 in mind that I would do stuff with. Any tips on where to go or how to find someone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do any men here like us Shemales? Tranny fantas... (Aug '12) 2 min Godric_84 2,912
any gays in kings lynn norfolk or close?x (Mar '13) 2 min Anon 581
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min Asian 543,363
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min jason_wrx 252,388
Ireland meet today 3 min John 1
Skype names! (Dec '12) 3 min sausageguy66 1,162
Sleeping with a married man 3 min Andy 830
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min looking for hot guys 597,375
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 3 min Yahud 60,896
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min Mr Smith UK 416,087
More from around the web