Chris Hansen

Monticello, FL

#1 Mar 30, 2012
My girlfriend slipped something in my drink before dinner. It knocked me out really good. When I woke up, she was riding me cowgirl style and my ass was sore (she possibly pegged me in my sleep.) How do I approach her about this? Should I contact the authorities? There was some blood on the sheets but I don't know whose it was. Also there were signs of her smearing my cum on my body. I am not OK with this.
Chris Hansen

Harwood Heights, IL

#2 Mar 30, 2012
Chris Hansen wrote:
My girlfriend slipped something in my drink before dinner. It knocked me out really good. When I woke up, she was riding me cowgirl style and my ass was sore (she possibly pegged me in my sleep.) How do I approach her about this? Should I contact the authorities? There was some blood on the sheets but I don't know whose it was. Also there were signs of her smearing my cum on my body. I am not OK with this.
Well, I am not ok with this either, so Catch a Predator will be starting very soon.. give me a call at 1888-876-BullSh*t. Hope to hear from you...
Chris Hansen

Scottsdale, AZ

#3 Mar 30, 2012
Chris Hansen wrote:
TO Catch a PREDATOR will start up in a couple of weeks. My contact number is 1888-876-BullSh*t. Hope to here from you soon.
Gerald

Denton, TX

#5 Jun 18, 2012
It's considered rape if your not ok with it and if you were knocked out, contact police.
Chris Hansen

UK

#6 Jun 18, 2012
Oh my god did this really happen to you? I suspect that your sore 4ss and the come on your chest came from her Father. I know him and he insists on fecking all her new boyfriends. Don't worry you will get used to it, infact I am sure you will grow to love it. And soon you will be on here offering up your 4ss to fat baldy old men.
Thank you for the entertainment.
Chris Hansen wrote:
anonymous

Hamilton, OH

#7 Jun 19, 2012
Hang on and enjoy the ride! Don't you know there are people STARVING for love and sex in India and China?
And here YOU are, you ungrateful twit, getting some, and complaining about it. You don't deserve sex, I hope you get captured by a monastery and spend the rest of your life celibate!
RubyIntheRough

Oakland, CA

#8 Jun 19, 2012
im confused... it looks like most of the comments are from 1 person just different places 0.o
Yoda

Vxj, Sweden

#9 Jun 19, 2012
Chris Hansen wrote:
Chris Hansen from How To Catch A Predator?

Lol
kittykatt

Ashburn, VA

#11 Oct 7, 2013
Something like this happened to my friend. His girlfriend beats him constantly it's really upsetting to me to see the bruises on him. She has choked him. Beaten him and whipped him with her belt she yells and swears and throws things she's absolutely awful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 2 min Bcj 301,818
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min gavman139 493,536
40DD Wife pics to share. 3 min marc roda 124
adult fun on skype? (Feb '12) 3 min jake 557
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min King96s 405,109
Snapchat names (Jan '14) 4 min ajjines 10,049
anybody masturbating right now? (Nov '08) 4 min John 80,923
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min pitbuldog 20,864
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 5 min JoeyMedina1499 175,657
•••