Any girls secretly want to sleep with their dads?

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ari

Plymouth, MI

#1 Aug 18, 2012
I'm 21 and I have a thing for my dad. Idk If I should act on it or what. I need advice!
James

Austin, TX

#2 Aug 18, 2012
Ari wrote:
I'm 21 and I have a thing for my dad. Idk If I should act on it or what. I need advice!
That depends. Is he still married to your mom, or is he single? If he's single, does he have a girlfriend? And do you still live with him? It would be easier if you live with each other and he's single.
Ari

Plymouth, MI

#3 Aug 18, 2012
James wrote:
<quoted text>
That depends. Is he still married to your mom, or is he single? If he's single, does he have a girlfriend? And do you still live with him? It would be easier if you live with each other and he's single.
He was never married to her and yes he is single, and no I live on my own but he comes over or I go over there a lot.
AnotherGuy

Saint Cloud, FL

#4 Aug 18, 2012
Ari wrote:
<quoted text>
He was never married to her and yes he is single, and no I live on my own but he comes over or I go over there a lot.
Well... if he comes over frequently, you could 'just happen' to be scantily dressed - maybe see-through nighty, or silk robe with nothing under - then watch his reaction. If he's embarrassed or seems to want to leave, then that's the end of it - you're out of luck. However, if he seems interested, or at least comfortable, you might go to the next level. The progression I envision is talking about sex in a third party perspective, then personal ("How's your sex life"), then more personal along with some flashing & teasing.
James

Austin, TX

#6 Aug 18, 2012
Ari wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you're both of legal age, so if you have the hots for your dad, just seduce him like you would any other guy. Like Another Guy said, letting him see you in revealing clothing, or maybe going swimming together and letting him see you in a bikini would get his imagination racing.
Ari

Plymouth, MI

#7 Aug 18, 2012
AnotherGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well... if he comes over frequently, you could 'just happen' to be scantily dressed - maybe see-through nighty, or silk robe with nothing under - then watch his reaction. If he's embarrassed or seems to want to leave, then that's the end of it - you're out of luck. However, if he seems interested, or at least comfortable, you might go to the next level. The progression I envision is talking about sex in a third party perspective, then personal ("How's your sex life"), then more personal along with some flashing & teasing.
He tells me about his sex life and what he's into. We are very open about that kind of stuff.
Ari

Plymouth, MI

#9 Aug 18, 2012
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you're both of legal age, so if you have the hots for your dad, just seduce him like you would any other guy. Like Another Guy said, letting him see you in revealing clothing, or maybe going swimming together and letting him see you in a bikini would get his imagination racing.
He tells me that I'm sexy and I have a prefect body. I think I'll dress a little more reveling tonight when he comes over
James

Austin, TX

#10 Aug 18, 2012
Ari wrote:
<quoted text>
He tells me about his sex life and what he's into. We are very open about that kind of stuff.
Well, next time he tells you about his sex life, agree with him about how some of the stuff he's into, or tell him something you really like doing. And when he tells you something that sounds hot or that you would like, say something like "ooooh daddy, I would really like to try that sometime! Can you show me how?" Also when he comes over, be sure he has some alcohol, like beer or wine or whatever he likes. Maybe also answer the door in just your bra and thong and apologize for not being dressed all the way, but you'll be ready in a minute. He should get turned on from seeing you walk away with your ass bouncing very sexily.
Join Free
Ari

Plymouth, MI

#12 Aug 18, 2012
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, next time he tells you about his sex life, agree with him about how some of the stuff he's into, or tell him something you really like doing. And when he tells you something that sounds hot or that you would like, say something like "ooooh daddy, I would really like to try that sometime! Can you show me how?" Also when he comes over, be sure he has some alcohol, like beer or wine or whatever he likes. Maybe also answer the door in just your bra and thong and apologize for not being dressed all the way, but you'll be ready in a minute. He should get turned on from seeing you walk away with your ass bouncing very sexily.
Can I email you?
James

Austin, TX

#13 Aug 18, 2012
Ari wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I email you?
Do you have a profile here? If so, I can send you a private message there.
Ari

Plymouth, MI

#16 Aug 18, 2012
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a profile here? If so, I can send you a private message there.
I don't but I can make one.
James

Austin, TX

#18 Aug 18, 2012
Ari wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't but I can make one.
OK. Post back here on this thread when your profile's up and I will PM you there.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#19 Aug 18, 2012
James wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. Post back here on this thread when your profile's up and I will PM you there.
Okay I made one

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#21 Aug 18, 2012
James wrote:
<quoted text>
You gonna message me?
James

Austin, TX

#22 Aug 18, 2012
Ari91 wrote:
<quoted text>
You gonna message me?
Just did. Check your PMs by clicking on the Messages tab at the top of this page. Should show a number 1 in parentheses after the word Messages.
James

Austin, TX

#26 Aug 19, 2012
Ari wrote:
<quoted text>
He tells me that I'm sexy and I have a prefect body. I think I'll dress a little more reveling tonight when he comes over
So Ari, did dressing sexy for your dad last night help? Were you able to sleep with him like you were hoping to do?
James

Austin, TX

#27 Aug 19, 2012
verykinky wrote:
Yes ;)
So verykinky, is your dad still married to your mom or not? I'm sure you could probably get him to have sex with you if you just asked him. Do you live with him or not?
James

Austin, TX

#29 Aug 19, 2012
verykinky wrote:
<quoted text>
He's still married to her.
So why do you want to sleep with your dad? Is it because he's hot or has a big dick? Maybe if you let him see you naked by leaving the door to your room and the bathroom slightly open when you're naked so he can see you, he will start thinking about having sex with you.
James

Austin, TX

#31 Aug 19, 2012
verykinky wrote:
<quoted text>
He grabbed my ass to wake me up this morning
I bet you liked that, didn't you? Next time he does that, pull your panties down and raise your ass up in the air and ask him "would you like some of this, daddy? It's all yours if you want some!"
James

Austin, TX

#33 Aug 19, 2012
verykinky wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt he'd take the bait
You'll never know unless you try it, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
men you ever been DP? would you receive a DP? 2 min Horndog57 167
Dirty ki...k 2 min joss_jansen 43,126
ever masturbate or perform a sex act with famil... 3 min StB 155
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 3 min Jackgois 331,512
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min picklejuice94 702,407
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 4 min ladladlad 54,869
gay/bi bb pins london/united kingdom (Oct '11) 4 min West london only 3,198
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 4 min michaelpayne3222 709,289
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 13 min Thislife682 93,921
More from around the web