Reedley, CA

#6281 Jun 15, 2012
Sext me bby 6263544048
cute_Janet wrote:
Oh God! Am so horny right now!*giggles*

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#6282 Jun 15, 2012
I think I was caught this week in the shower, my bathroom window ha frosted glass but was open from the bottom I was using the shower head to get my self turned on and noticed the neighbour looking over the fence and up to the window not sure if he saw me but was sort of ready to climax so finished off but am worried about seeing him now
346789Avc

Gravesend, UK

#6283 Jun 15, 2012
THIS STORY WILL MAKE YOU HORNY FOR SURE!! Little Johnny was 7 years old and like other boys his age rather curious. He had been hearing quite a bit about 'courting' from the older boys, and he wondered what it was and how it was done. One day he took his question to his mother, who became rather flustered. Instead of explaining things to Johnny, she told him to hide behind the curtains one night and watch his older sister and her boyfriend. This he did. The following morning, Johnny described EVERYTHING to his mother. "Sis and her boyfriend sat and talked for a while, then he turned off most of the lights. Then he started kissing and hugging her. I figured 'Sis must be getting sick, because her face started looking funny. He must have thought so too, because he put his hand inside her blouse to feel her heart, just the way the doctor would. Except he's not as smart as the doctor because he seemed to have trouble finding her heart. I guess he was getting sick too, because pretty soon both of them started panting and getting all out of breath. His other hand must have been cold because he put it under her skirt. About this time 'Sis got worse and began to moan and sigh and squirm around and slide down toward the end of the couch. This was when her fever started. I knew it was a fever, because Sis told him she felt really hot. Finally, I found out what was making them so sick-a big eel ;had gotten inside his pants somehow. It just jumped out of his pants and stood there, about 10 inches long, honest, anyway he grabbed it in one hand to keep it from getting away. When Sis saw it, she got really scared-her eyes got big, and her mouth fell open, and she started calling out to God and stuff like that. She said it was the biggest one she's ever seen; I should tell her about the ones down at the lake by our house! Anyway, Sis got brave and tried to kill the eel by biting its head off. All of a sudden she grabbed it with both hands and held it tight while he took a muzzle out of his pocket and slipped it over the eel's head to keep it from biting again. Sis lay back and spread her legs so she could get a scissor-lock on it and he helped by lying on top of the eel. The eel put up a hell of a fight. Sis started groaning and squealing and her boyfriend almost upset the couch. I guess they wanted to kill the eel by squashing it between them. After a while they both quit moving and gave a great sigh. Her boyfriend got up, and sure enough, they killed the eel. I knew because it just hung there, limp, and some of its insides were hanging out. Sis and her boyfriend were a little tired from the battle, but they went back to courting anyway. He started hugging and kissing her again. By golly, the eel wasn't dead! It jumped straight up and started to fight again. I guess eels are like cats- they have nine lives or something. This time, Sis jumped up and tried to kill it by sitting on it. After about a 35 minute struggle, they finally killed the eel. I knew it was dead, because I saw Sis's boyfriend peel its skin off and flush it down the toilet. Now that you've read it, post it and have goodluck in "gettin' sum" forever...Ignore it, and U will have a bad sex life!!!

Since: Oct 10

sydney

#6284 Jun 15, 2012
cute_Janet wrote:
Do white boys fancy black gals, especially the racist ones? I sometimes have fantasies of being dominated and totally submitting to racist white men..
wow! u have just found your white racist pig who loves dominating lil white girls into submission and as for you my lil s*lut, will u be my white lil trash to bang at anytime, any place?? public or otherwise???
smiler

UK

#6287 Jun 16, 2012
cute_Janet wrote:
Just made out with my roommate Felicia! She tastes Good but i squirt on her boobs!!!
wot type of panties you got on?
married man

UK

#6288 Jun 16, 2012
cute_Janet wrote:
Just made out with my roommate Felicia! She tastes Good but i squirt on her boobs!!!
do u hv bbm? If yes invyt me 2332b446
sexy girl

Lockport, IL

#6291 Jun 16, 2012
cute_Janet wrote:
<quoted text> not wearing any!
me neither,very wet right now
smiler

UK

#6292 Jun 16, 2012
cute_Janet wrote:
<quoted text> not wearing any!
luv it. Trimmed? And if u were to have any on wot wud they be?
Join Free

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#6294 Jun 16, 2012
sexy girl wrote:
<quoted text>me neither,very wet right now
hi babe, are u wet, now that is not good u have a leak, KIK me, screen name is my I.D
sexy girl

Lockport, IL

#6295 Jun 16, 2012
james4444 wrote:
i prefer girls with no panties on just a skirt for easy access
want to visit me?
smiler

UK

#6296 Jun 16, 2012
james4444 wrote:
i prefer girls with no panties on just a skirt for easy access
gotta have nice pair of panties in to touch them though n get them wet
smiler

UK

#6302 Jun 16, 2012
cute_Janet wrote:
<quoted text> i was alittle bushy before but i shaved for Felicia to have easier access! when i wear panties, they are mostly white cotton or black ones.
mmm bet u can see when ur wet too. Wud luv to just slip em to one side or pull them down n hold them to my nose
johnsmith77

Brisbane, Australia

#6303 Jun 16, 2012
cute_Janet wrote:
hey you have kik john.smith77
sexy girl

Lockport, IL

#6305 Jun 16, 2012
got caught using my moms vibrator by my dad when i was 15,completely humiliating!

“Tequila time”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6306 Jun 16, 2012
sexy girl wrote:
got caught using my moms vibrator by my dad when i was 15,completely humiliating!
and what did you learn from this episode???:}
Tygon

Manchester, UK

#6308 Jun 16, 2012
sexy girl wrote:
How old ar yu now?
sexy girl

Lockport, IL

#6309 Jun 16, 2012
Troubled Youth666 wrote:
<quoted text>and what did you learn from this episode???:}
to take it to my room, rather than using it on my parents bed
smiler

UK

#6310 Jun 16, 2012
sexy girl wrote:
have u used it since?

“Tequila time”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6311 Jun 16, 2012
sexy girl wrote:
<quoted text>
to take it to my room, rather than using it on my parents bed
why is it always "the parents bed"? LOL

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#6312 Jun 16, 2012
sexy girl wrote:
<quoted text>to take it to my room, rather than using it on my parents bed
haha how old are u now sexy girl,?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Licking Boys' Bums 9 min Dane 48
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 9 min kvnky 419,437
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 9 min group 29,820
Bra size and age? 9 min datrandy 2,555
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 9 min Hazelhaze11 184,016
Big cllitss 9 min olli 24
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 10 min Bendoveryou 314,334
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 13 min dad 505,668
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 15 min footballboy1275 25,518

Human Sexuality People Search