I am going to have sex with my sons g...

I am going to have sex with my sons girlfriend

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Red

London, UK

#3 Jul 7, 2010
How old is your son?
SarahLouise14

Weymouth, UK

#4 Jul 7, 2010
...a couple of my boyfreinds daddies have had sex with me in the past xx
Lionbar says

Alton, UK

#5 Jul 7, 2010
How old is the girlfriend ?
London Jack

Worcester Park, UK

#7 Jul 7, 2010
SarahLouise14 wrote:
...a couple of my boyfreinds daddies have had sex with me in the past xx
Listen mate, just about everyone who enjoys these Human Sexuality Forums is fed up with the childish rubbish you keep posting.
It is so fu**ing obvious you are male, it stands out a mile.

Why don't you post something more adult and stop the stupid pretence of being a female.

You are only kidding yourself mate, nobody else.
London Jack

Worcester Park, UK

#9 Jul 8, 2010
Abc wrote:
<quoted text>
My son is 16 and his gfd is 13
You are going to have sex with your son's girlfriend and she is aged 13 ??

Well, we will all look forward to reading in the national newspapers about your court appearance.
Lionbar says

Alton, UK

#10 Jul 8, 2010
He's winding us up, Jack.
Lionbar says

Alton, UK

#12 Jul 8, 2010
AND WHEN CAUGHT, THEY SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO GO FREE BUT MINUS THEIR PENIS. THIS SHOULD BE CUT OFF TO PREVENT THEM CONTINUING WITH THEIR DASTARDLY DEEDS.
Honest Abe

Pawleys Island, SC

#13 Jul 8, 2010
I had sex with one of my son's old girls friends. It was pretty good! My son has been married for over 10 years and had started his own family, so the girl friend was long out of the picture and I was divorced and living alone at the beach. This chick locates me somehow and wants to visit. What she wanted was a free place to stay at the beach. That happens a lot. Anyway, she came down and we had a good time, which always leads to sex. Lots of fun. She even roll played, calling me Dadddy during sex and it was a blast! The girl is about 28 so foul, no harm. I'd do it again in a heartbeat!
Join Free
cyndi

Singapore, Singapore

#14 Jul 18, 2010
Lionbar says wrote:
AND WHEN CAUGHT, THEY SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO GO FREE BUT MINUS THEIR PENIS. THIS SHOULD BE CUT OFF TO PREVENT THEM CONTINUING WITH THEIR DASTARDLY DEEDS.
Excellent Comments..
David

Rochester, MN

#15 Feb 19, 2012
Me and my son were out fishing and we got to talking about his girlfriend and I told him I have sex with her the film you just teasing me dad so he was telling his girlfriend about it and his girlfriend says why not I never had to guys on top permit one time so me and my dad took my girlfriends down to the cabin where we go fishing camping and we have no banging party was her but one of us was screwing her she was sucking the other ones Dick after all done with her I felt so ashamed of doing that to my girlfriend she told me don't worry about it about two weeks later I caught my daddy my girlfriend down at the cabin and he was just hose her down like crazy in my girlfriend broke up with him but my dad still sneaking around my mom with my ex-girlfriend
confused

United States

#16 Nov 27, 2013
David wrote:
Me and my son were out fishing and we got to talking about his girlfriend and I told him I have sex with her the film you just teasing me dad so he was telling his girlfriend about it and his girlfriend says why not I never had to guys on top permit one time so me and my dad took my girlfriends down to the cabin where we go fishing camping and we have no banging party was her but one of us was screwing her she was sucking the other ones Dick after all done with her I felt so ashamed of doing that to my girlfriend she told me don't worry about it about two weeks later I caught my daddy my girlfriend down at the cabin and he was just hose her down like crazy in my girlfriend broke up with him but my dad still sneaking around my mom with my ex-girlfriend
So...you and your son were fishing but you and you dad took your girlfriend to the cabin....how stupid are you exactly? When making up lies, at least keep the characters straight....its not that long a lie that you should get confused.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-Bi skype fun 9 min taking off 17,542
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 10 min pugsly_toddy 907,088
Dirty ki...k 11 min NoelJ97 174,004
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 11 min cydis2014 124,186
Gay sex luton (Jan '14) 11 min snapnudes20 66
delhi gay sex 11 min tsfhubnk 27,090
Little titties 12 min Susan 446
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 15 min aaa 442,665
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 20 min Emma Dahlenberg 14,160
More from around the web