Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Mar 26, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chance5

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 18, 2011
 
Could be anything that happened or just feeling lesbian
Sweet Girl

Gampola, Sri Lanka

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 25, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

When I was small (11years) I can remember I asked my maid to apply soap on my p**** and touch. It felt so good. Now I want to have a lesbian relationship. Waiting for it.

“We are all entitled to a say!”

Since: Jan 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 26, 2011
 
Chance5 wrote:
Could be anything that happened or just feeling lesbian
I wrote a short story about mine, can email you it if you want?

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 26, 2011
 
Sweet Girl wrote:
When I was small (11years) I can remember I asked my maid to apply soap on my p**** and touch. It felt so good. Now I want to have a lesbian relationship. Waiting for it.
SO, What are you waiting for.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 26, 2011
 
it was my first lesbian kiss at 14,i was so shy!
john

Blackwood, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 26, 2011
 
staceyGstring wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote a short story about mine, can email you it if you want?
i would like that too
janelle

Herndon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 26, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

When I was 12, after swim practice one evening, I was the last girl still in the locker room with my swim coach, who was a 22-year-old woman. We were just chatting and then she suddenly leaned forward and kissed me on my lips. I was so surprised, but I liked her and I felt so excited. I kissed her back, and when her hands started touching me, I just wanted more. We ducked into a toilet stall, and I let her remove my swimming suit. As I stood with my back against the wall, she leaned down and took turns licking my nipples and my clit. Then, she drooled saliva onto my bald pussy and slowly inserted her middle finger as far up into my vagina as it would go. It felt so good, and as I started to moan, she began pumping her finger back and forth inside my vagina. Soon, she started using two fingers. Then three, and finally four fingers. I wanted more! She asked me if it would be okay if she inserted her entire hand, but she warned me that it might hurt. I told her I didn't mind if it hurt and to go ahead. She drooled more saliva onto her fingers, and then slowly pushed her entire hand into my vagina. It was very tight, and it did hurt quite a bit as she penetrated my pussy, but she managed to get her entire hand inside. Then, she began to thrust her hand back and forth inside my vagina. I then had my very first orgasm of my life. And then my second. And a third. She pulled her hand out of my vagina, and then re-inserted it slowly into my anus. Again, I was surprised, but I was feeling so excited and so horny that I whispered to her, "Yes, go for it." She slowly pushed her entire hand and part of her forearm inside my rectum, and now I was really moaning loud. She then began to thrust her hand back and forth inside my ass. I had yet another orgasm, but this was one was especially intense. Then, as I was breathing heavily to regain oxygen, she pulled her hand from my asshole and placed it in front of my mouth. I instinctively took her fingers into my mouth and began to lick and suck on them, tasting a bit of my own shit, which of course was so taboo, but just the idea of doing it really turned me on. I sucked all of her four fingers and thumb clean, swallowing whatever substance had been smeared on them. Then, I sat on the floor, leaning my back against the toliet, and arched my back to hang my head back over the opening of the toilet bowl. My hair hung low and the tip of my hair touched the water. She straddled her legs on either side of me and lowered her pussy onto my mouth. I began to lick her clit and her pussy, using my tongue to probe her inner labia. Then, she surprised me again as she suddenly began to pee into my open mouth. There was so much pee, and there was no warning, so I initially wound up spilling some pee from my mouth onto my chin and down onto my chest. But then I began to try to swallow as much of her pee as I could, and I was able to gulp down most of the rest. I never could have imagined doing any of this just one hour earlier. But it all was so spontaneous and new and exciting. And it was my first of many similar experiences.
Lattey

Bowling Green, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 26, 2011
 
I was at a convention and roomed with a co-worker. We have been friends for several years. She is 36 married and has 3 kids I am 52 and married. We have always gotten along really well, then on the second night we went down to the lounge. We listened to music and had several drinks. when we got back to the room and were undressing to get ready for bed she complimented me on how nice my body was for my age. I then returned a compliment to her. She stepped right up to me and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. The rest is history. So I have to be one of the oldest to experience it so late in life. I never thought I would do it but it was a very good experience that would only happen with the right person. I gave my hubby the most sex we have had in years after that.
Join Free
Jim

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 26, 2011
 
janelle wrote:
When I was 12, after swim practice one evening, I was the last girl still in the locker room with my swim coach, who was a 22-year-old woman. We were just chatting and then she suddenly leaned forward and kissed me on my lips. I was so surprised, but I liked her and I felt so excited. I kissed her back, and when her hands started touching me, I just wanted more. We ducked into a toilet stall, and I let her remove my swimming suit. As I stood with my back against the wall, she leaned down and took turns licking my nipples and my clit. Then, she drooled saliva onto my bald pussy and slowly inserted her middle finger as far up into my vagina as it would go. It felt so good, and as I started to moan, she began pumping her finger back and forth inside my vagina. Soon, she started using two fingers. Then three, and finally four fingers. I wanted more! She asked me if it would be okay if she inserted her entire hand, but she warned me that it might hurt. I told her I didn't mind if it hurt and to go ahead. She drooled more saliva onto her fingers, and then slowly pushed her entire hand into my vagina. It was very tight, and it did hurt quite a bit as she penetrated my pussy, but she managed to get her entire hand inside. Then, she began to thrust her hand back and forth inside my vagina. I then had my very first orgasm of my life. And then my second. And a third. She pulled her hand out of my vagina, and then re-inserted it slowly into my anus. Again, I was surprised, but I was feeling so excited and so horny that I whispered to her, "Yes, go for it." She slowly pushed her entire hand and part of her forearm inside my rectum, and now I was really moaning loud. She then began to thrust her hand back and forth inside my ass. I had yet another orgasm, but this was one was especially intense. Then, as I was breathing heavily to regain oxygen, she pulled her hand from my asshole and placed it in front of my mouth. I instinctively took her fingers into my mouth and began to lick and suck on them, tasting a bit of my own shit, which of course was so taboo, but just the idea of doing it really turned me on. I sucked all of her four fingers and thumb clean, swallowing whatever substance had been smeared on them. Then, I sat on the floor, leaning my back against the toliet, and arched my back to hang my head back over the opening of the toilet bowl. My hair hung low and the tip of my hair touched the water. She straddled her legs on either side of me and lowered her pussy onto my mouth. I began to lick her clit and her pussy, using my tongue to probe her inner labia. Then, she surprised me again as she suddenly began to pee into my open mouth. There was so much pee, and there was no warning, so I initially wound up spilling some pee from my mouth onto my chin and down onto my chest. But then I began to try to swallow as much of her pee as I could, and I was able to gulp down most of the rest. I never could have imagined doing any of this just one hour earlier. But it all was so spontaneous and new and exciting. And it was my first of many similar experiences.
Sorry Janelle but I'm just not buying a 12 year old taking a full fist for the first time. Somethings fishy! Pun intented.

Since: May 11

Rochester, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 26, 2011
 
Stacy, e-mail me your story. Very interested.
Bea

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 26, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I had mine with my current girlfriend ~<3! I was in the eighth grade and she was my best friend back then and we were "graduating" together in the same class (i.e. moving from middle school to high school). Still, we were going to be leaving our old school behind and for a while it looked like the two of us were going to have to split up Dx That's when I started thinking about how much I was gonna miss her and how much I liked her and by the end of the year I got a crush on her. After we had "graduated" our class went to a party at her house and somehow or another I wound up alone with her (I was really nervous that night cuz I had promised myself I'd tell her I liked her x3 so I can't remember much of what happened prior to this). I just hugged her and admitted I had a crush on her. And...ehhhhhh she was pretty freaked out at first. I kinda' thought she wasn't going to talk to me anymore D*: and we went the whole summer not saying a word. I think our parents thought we just had a fight and were avoiding each other and they tried to bring us back together by going on a vacation with my family so we would be forced to live in close quarters for a bit. >w< I don't know why but she was mad at me for most of the trip. She hardly spoke to me and she was actually pretteh mean to lil' 13 year old meeee. Eventually, we ended up fighting with each other...like physically (I think she kicked sand in my face which sent me into a RAGE!:D) Our parents then decided to send us into "solitary confinement" after they broke us up only it was solitary confinement with each other (f^ckers locked us in the guest room together -_-) I apologized for attacking her and she eventually came around and said sorry for kicking sand in my eyes...>///< then I started asking her why she was being so awful to me and she told me it was because I had a crush on her and that I was weird for it. I was heartbroken but I tried to tell her that I was just kidding about liking her so we could go back to being friends. She pretended to buy it ^w^ For the next week we spent on vacation we went back to being friends and on the car-ride home she fell asleep on my shoulder and I will never forget what she said to me: "I might like you too." >.< We spent the whole 6 hours back to our hometown in awkward silence D| or at least I did. My mom says I looked like someone just zapped me with a stun-gun xD she has a vivid memory. When we got out and our parents were thanking each other for the fun trip, she took me around to my back porch and kissed me...^///^ Happiest day of my life to date. She never ended up changing schools like I was afraid she'd do and we our both just finished up our Junior year of High School together at the same school ^w^. We've been going out for three years now and some day I'm gonna ask her to make me the happiest girly in the world ^w^.(and they lived happily ever after!)

Just thought I'd share my sweet lil' love story with all you girls (or guys) afraid to get together with someone who has the same genitalia as you |D It can happen! Just find that right person and persevere cuz it won't always be easy.
Jim

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 26, 2011
 
Lattey wrote:
I was at a convention and roomed with a co-worker. We have been friends for several years. She is 36 married and has 3 kids I am 52 and married. We have always gotten along really well, then on the second night we went down to the lounge. We listened to music and had several drinks. when we got back to the room and were undressing to get ready for bed she complimented me on how nice my body was for my age. I then returned a compliment to her. She stepped right up to me and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. The rest is history. So I have to be one of the oldest to experience it so late in life. I never thought I would do it but it was a very good experience that would only happen with the right person. I gave my hubby the most sex we have had in years after that.
That is not unusual for both women and men. We do our hetero sexual thing like we are supposed to but it's not uncommon to become curious as we get older. It doesn't mean we're gay. Your friend was curious and because of your long standing friendship she connected with you and felt she could trust you. The other normal thing is to go home and have incredible sex with your husband. My wife went to visit an old friend in Florida 10 years ago. I always felt Carol had an attraction to my wife but never acted on it. When she came home from Florida she couldn't get enough of me. She would go to Florida every spring and the same thing when she got home. I had an idea something happened but I never said anything because she was happy. As you get older that's all you care about. Anyway, I started dropping little enuendos and comments here and there. One night she Mr. Wine had enfluenced my wife greatly and we were having a great time in bed. She likes to ask me what I want. So, I told her to show me what she and Carol do. She stopped and looked at me and asked how did you know. I told her it was okay and she told me One night Carol approached her after visiting Mr. Wine when she was getting ready for bed. She had her bottoms of her PJ's on but was topless. Carol touched her softly and kissed her neck. Carol told her she was curious and wanted to try making love to a woman to see what it was like. She said they just do the normal petting and eating thing but it was different with a woman. She embarrasesed and told asked if it felt good. She said it did but she only does it when she is there visiting. I told her I had no problem with it and if she needed someone closer to home it's okay because when she's happy, I'm happy.

Since: May 11

Rochester, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 26, 2011
 
staceyGstring wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote a short story about mine, can email you it if you want?
I would.

“Love me because I deserve it”

Since: Aug 09

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 26, 2011
 
staceyGstring wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote a short story about mine, can email you it if you want?
please!

sumaimakati@yahoo.com

I'm already tingling with anticipation wanting to hear

“Love me because I deserve it”

Since: Aug 09

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 26, 2011
 
Janelle, we live pretty close. Would like to hear more from you *blush*

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 26, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

My first experience was in a public bath house in Nagasaki. I had gone for a massage (then after, you relax in the bath). The young woman who massaged me (she was about my age, 23) got me very hot with her fingers going into every opening on my body. She made me gasp and moan, and she whispered to me as she licked my ears and mouth. She told me how much she loved me. We went into the bath together where she fingered me under the water and made me crazy in heat. We did not fuck that day as all that we were doing was so public, but she wants me to come back to her so that we can go further the next time.
Mr_X_Col_

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 27, 2011
 
janelle and saori-lane i am a man and enjoy reading about 1st time experiences. Both of your stories were very erotic and HOT !!!I hope we get to hear more about your experiences and others.Thank You for your stories.Do not let anyone put you down!
Peyton

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 6, 2013
 
My craziest sex story was when I was when I was 11 with my 14 year old sister Ashlyn. We were sitting on her bed, home alone, sitting next to each other, with our feet in the air, when she touched her cute green-neon low ankle socks against my pink neon ankle socks. I moved it away at first, but then she moved them right back. She than began rubbing my foot with hers, and rubbing my ankles. I have a extreme sock and foot fetish, so i was aroused, and i let her continue. Ashlyn and I were then rubbing our feet together. And just the feeling of her socks against mine mad me wet. She started to play with my ankle bracelet as well. We then took our socks off and began playing with our feet. She would press a her toes on mine and rub our soles together, and i moaned silently. Then she told me to lay down and she began licking my toes and in between them. I moaned softly. Then she licked my soles and my ankle all around and i loved it. She then kissed me and told me to take my clothes off. I did and she did too, and she began to lick my nipples. It felt so good so i moaned louder. Then she went down my body to my legs and kissed my feet, and then she went to my vagina and stuck her tongue inside. I moaned with pleasure. Then she stuck her fingers inside, and i moaned even louder. Then she left the room, and came back with a strap on. Then she put my feet over her legs and stuck it inside me. It hurt at first, but then i started to feel the pleasure. I moaned and told her to fuck me faster and harder, and she obeyed, fucking me with a extremely fast pace. It felt so good i couldn't think. Then i wrapped my feet around her, as i arched my back and i came, moaning loudly. We then kissed me and we fell asleep. We do this almost every day now, and I never want it to end.

“Naughty Girl”

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Dec 6, 2013
 
mine was with a friend at her house we were both 15
Sidney

Sugar Land, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Mar 26, 2014
 
I had lesbian sex when I was 14 with my 14 year old best friend Meagan. She was going to my house after volleyball practice, and we went to my room. Then we laid on my bed and we began playing footsie, with My Black Nike Elite Socks rubbing the soles of her Black Nike Elite Socks. Then we kissed, got naked except for our socks, and I tribbed Meagan in the Missionary Position with her sexy Black Nike Elite Socks wrapped around my back. Then soon she arched her back and came, and I did as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4885 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min jaylwashington3 3,211
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min alexbelanger95 338,932
posting female skype names (Feb '13) 6 min Miss-audrei 5,418
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min 15 m usa hung 247,991
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min mcnay89 441,869
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min smo0th azz 137,814
Gay Meet Up Kansas City, MO 8 min sabath12 5
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Human Sexuality People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••