my sexy moma deep and round navel

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Christina

Sioux City, IA

#5 Sep 13, 2010
uknowho3075 wrote:
my mom is a professor.she is 46 and she is so sexy and cute. She is tall fair and slim.i am 18 and my dad is an nri . My mom usually wears saree and she wears it way below her navel and her deep round and fleshy navel is most of the time visible. She is so sexy dat i have overheard my classmates and my seniors passing dirty comments on her and dey all follow her for staring at her navel and wide
waist.. She have a real heart shaped ass.
And i became so addicted with her dat in
peeped in to the bathroom when she was
batching and saw her naked... I have written
my experince my true experice at
materbating whille peeping on mom forum
67th comment. i am doing wrong pls pls
comment after reading it. I am confused if i
should continue with it or not
I used to think that u guys were all nuts! Y would u wanna sleep with ur sis or mom? I talked to my mom about it and she just kinda giggled. I thought nothing of it. We then sat in my hot tub that night drinking wine and joking around about how my brother doesn't get laid. He got mad and left. We continued to joke around about sex and then my mom said that she can't wait for my dad to get home. He's been gone for a week or so. I then mentioned nipple piercings and she laughed and said she had hers done. She then pulled her top down showing her breasts. I was amazed! I said wow mom those are pretty hot! Lol I couldn't help but to touch. If anyone on topix knows me I am bi lol. She smiled when I touched em so I then started licking her nipples. One thing led to another and we ended up having sex. It was so hot tho :) hea420@yahoo.com
Dan

Europe

#7 Sep 26, 2011
uknowho3075 wrote:
my mom is a professor.she is 46 and she is so sexy and cute. She is tall fair and slim.i am 18 and my dad is an nri . My mom usually wears saree and she wears it way below her navel and her deep round and fleshy navel is most of the time visible. She is so sexy dat i have overheard my classmates and my seniors passing dirty comments on her and dey all follow her for staring at her navel and wide waist.. She have a real heart shaped ass. And i became so addicted with her dat in peeped in to the bathroom when she was batching and saw her naked... I have written my experince my true experice at materbating whille peeping on mom forum 67th comment. i am doing wrong pls pls comment after reading it. I am confused if i should continue with it or not
i think u r doing wrong ,she trusts u and if she ever knw wat u did wat will be her reaction u knw tht dude and especly cuz she's an indian woman so u r cmpletly doing wrong and jst using her i knw ths is an age of attractn but hey u r now an adult and u could have a girlfriend u cn try it on her or any other girl but on ur mom its not right ,my work is gvng advice tht i've already done jst thnk about it its not late.
Manu

Trivandrum, India

#8 Nov 18, 2011
I dont think u r doing wrong. she she exhibits her navel so much to others she is not a very perfect good lady. And since she is not a good lady she doest deserve it. So if u dont seduce her then u might one day see other people fuc*** her. So be carefull. and if u want to have friendly chat with me then buzz me at malayalam1980 at yahoo . com

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#9 May 14, 2012
My daughter and I wore a saree when we went to India on ours hols, we found them remarkably comfortable to wear and being able to show our belly buttons in the street of a foreign place made it even more exciting.

Since: Mar 14

Satellite Provider

#10 Mar 4, 2014
i love my mom
Neil

New Malden, UK

#11 Mar 5, 2014
UKfem wrote:
My daughter and I wore a saree when we went to India on ours hols, we found them remarkably comfortable to wear and being able to show our belly buttons in the street of a foreign place made it even more exciting.
I love a women in a saree. As I take it off u would be spinning round

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 1 min blake 524,819
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Fully loaded6661 443,439
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 2 min youdle 32,183
20 f snapchat ;) 3 min Kmm19977 7
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min JaySimpson01234 334,544
crossdresser skype (Oct '12) 4 min CDfun 108
Mistress looking for slaves 5 min luky104012 152
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 7 min Jamescorrie5 196,889
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 23 min Daddy S 31,821

Human Sexuality People Search