I'm Scared To Show My Willy

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Mickey

Addington, UK

#1 Sep 12, 2010
Any other lads out there who have always been too shy or scared to show their willy in any situation, either sexual or non - sexual?
I just get so shy and almost humiliated at the thought of it, whatever the circumstances, when I was in school, at the doctors or even with my family at home. Am now 23. Is it a phobia?
Surely I am not the one guy on earth who feels this way?
Some advice please.
OMGG

Melbourne, FL

#2 Sep 12, 2010
how long is it? I only understand inches so please translate to inches
Mickey

Addington, UK

#3 Sep 12, 2010
OMGG wrote:
how long is it? I only understand inches so please translate to inches
I should have made it clear that it is perfectly fine looking and normal sized.
So why am I, and always have been so shy, infact almost scared of any situation that may arise that means I am expected to show it?

“Men should be submissive”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#4 Sep 12, 2010
Mickey wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have made it clear that it is perfectly fine looking and normal sized.
So why am I, and always have been so shy, infact almost scared of any situation that may arise that means I am expected to show it?
Were you ever taunted or abused when younger???
ttflyers69

AOL

#5 Sep 12, 2010
i am scared of my own willy

Location hidden

#6 Sep 12, 2010
ttflyers69 wrote:
I saw one once that scared me, too. It was as thick as a soda can and over foot long.*shudder*
Tim

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Sep 12, 2010
ttflyers69 wrote:
Well with all off them warts on it. You AOL loser
Mickey

Addington, UK

#8 Sep 12, 2010
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you ever taunted or abused when younger???
No, never taunted.
Never got a chance to be either. I avoided showering in school, bunked off swimming lessons, and have even missed a medical just incase.
How do I overcome this issue?
Join Free
Ray

Asia/Pacific Region

#9 Sep 12, 2010
Mickey wrote:
<quoted text>
No, never taunted.
Never got a chance to be either. I avoided showering in school, bunked off swimming lessons, and have even missed a medical just incase.
How do I overcome this issue?
Give me ur e-mail, I will show u my willy
Mickey

Addington, UK

#10 Sep 12, 2010
Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me ur e-mail, I will show u my willy
And why do I need to see that for Christ's sake?
One nut,one lemon and a red cross, deservedly awarded!
OMGG

Melbourne, FL

#11 Sep 12, 2010
well, since you are of average size, you have nothing to worry about. Whoever you are going to show it to, I am pretty sure they have already seen one before. I feel the only reason a guy should be afraid to let others see his penis is if it is unusually small. If I were bigger I would be showering in the gym, standing further away from from the urinal, going to nude beaches, emailing my pics to strangers, etc. You are lucky my friend. Once you finally get over it, you will want to be nude in front of people. I will trade you dicks ok? You take my little 5 1/2 incher and deal with it and I will take your whatever size it is, and believe me, I will be a new person. I love how it feels to be naked in front of a girl, I just wish I was bigger. I used to think i had to have a hard on first before I would let a chick see it because when it's soft, it is very small, but now it doesn't bother me because I have never had a girl say anything negative about my size before. Just force yourself for the first time and I promise you dude, you will be so relaxed and so comfortable. You won't ever remember why you were reluctant in the first place

“Surfer Dog”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#12 Sep 12, 2010
Mickey wrote:
Any other lads out there who have always been too shy or scared to show their willy in any situation, either sexual or non - sexual?
I just get so shy and almost humiliated at the thought of it, whatever the circumstances, when I was in school, at the doctors or even with my family at home. Am now 23. Is it a phobia?
Some advice please.
Don't worry, you can bet no matter where ever you go they will always look at your willy. The gays will look at it in the gym, girls will look at it even with your pants on, doctors, nurses and well almost everybody wants to look at willy. Ya might as well say hey everybody here's Willy. LOL.. Hope that helps.

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#13 Sep 13, 2010
Mickey wrote:
Some advice please.
I remember as a young boy I felt quite nervous to be seen naked. But normaly life puts you in a situation where yo have ltitel choice .. the thing is, you see them too (eg. shower room)... so it "feels" fair or equal. By the time yuo are 11 or 12 most o fhtta nervouslness goes away.

Did your parents or some religious figure ever make yuo feel bad about nudity?

What is yuor fear? What are you afraid might happen if someone saw yuo???

HAVE YOU EVER HAD A gf OR HAS THIS HELD YUO BACK IN REGARDS TO THAT?

Have you ever had sex??? I guess if yuo did, it was in the dark??? IS the fear only to be seen, or does this also stop yuo from any possible contact from a GF?
jarryd01

Australia

#14 Sep 13, 2010
are u gay by anychance?
OMGG wrote:
well, since you are of average size, you have nothing to worry about. Whoever you are going to show it to, I am pretty sure they have already seen one before. I feel the only reason a guy should be afraid to let others see his penis is if it is unusually small. If I were bigger I would be showering in the gym, standing further away from from the urinal, going to nude beaches, emailing my pics to strangers, etc. You are lucky my friend. Once you finally get over it, you will want to be nude in front of people. I will trade you dicks ok? You take my little 5 1/2 incher and deal with it and I will take your whatever size it is, and believe me, I will be a new person. I love how it feels to be naked in front of a girl, I just wish I was bigger. I used to think i had to have a hard on first before I would let a chick see it because when it's soft, it is very small, but now it doesn't bother me because I have never had a girl say anything negative about my size before. Just force yourself for the first time and I promise you dude, you will be so relaxed and so comfortable. You won't ever remember why you were reluctant in the first place
Mickey

Addington, UK

#15 Sep 13, 2010
franko wrote:
<quoted text>I remember as a young boy I felt quite nervous to be seen naked. But normaly life puts you in a situation where yo have ltitel choice .. the thing is, you see them too (eg. shower room)... so it "feels" fair or equal. By the time yuo are 11 or 12 most o fhtta nervouslness goes away.
Did your parents or some religious figure ever make yuo feel bad about nudity?
What is yuor fear? What are you afraid might happen if someone saw yuo???
HAVE YOU EVER HAD A gf OR HAS THIS HELD YUO BACK IN REGARDS TO THAT?
Have you ever had sex??? I guess if yuo did, it was in the dark??? IS the fear only to be seen, or does this also stop yuo from any possible contact from a GF?
No obvious issues that should have made me this way.
Yeah,it has stopped me making progress in life.
The irony is that I think my willy is reasonably decent looking compared to some of the ones I have ever seen in pictures or my old schooldays, but it makes no difference.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#16 Sep 13, 2010
O-Mickey...

Let me say sorry for eveyrone who's giving you compleate garb, And making jokes. A lot of people forget that this site/forum isn't for a much a norny idiots, And for some real conversation, And Disscusion.

Being scared and afraid to show it off, Or seen under a peper medical robe @ the doctors.. It not a big deal.

A lot of guys are shy about it, OR it feels humiliating/ebmarrasing to them to hav it need no matter if it's for sexual purposes or not. At least that's what i find from my personal life. I've always dadted introverts, And mos tof the guys i fooled around wiht were introverted, I'm used to shy guys.

I think maybe u just need sum trust of the eprson who's seeing it, Ey? Maybe you haven't dated much, Or at all, Or you just weren't closes enough to who you were dting to feel ok with showing yourself off a little. But i'd bet anything once your get close to sum1, They'll earn your trust, And it won't be so worry sum when you get to the point where your naked together.

So don't fret over it hun, Some things just take sum coksing.:]

“Bring Back the Bush!”

Since: Jul 10

Ventura

#18 Sep 13, 2010
Free Willy!!

Location hidden

#20 Sep 14, 2010
Its Tim wrote:
Free Willy!!
Good Advice!!! A willy who is not free cannot experience real life :)
saltydog

United States

#21 Sep 14, 2010
la la la lola wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw one once that scared me, too. It was as thick as a soda can and over foot long.*shudder*
how did you see this big c*ck? You must have seen it when it was h*rd. Were you able to handle it?

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#22 Sep 14, 2010
saltydog wrote:
<quoted text> how did you see this big c*ck? You must have seen it when it was h*rd. Were you able to handle it?
Lola has amazing powers....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 3 min fambam15 212,033
Anyone into showing off there gf or wife tonight 3 min Readytoblow 1
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Lewwlewxo 964,084
Any bi / gay teens in New Jersey or Philadelphia? (May '13) 3 min Hornyboynj 316
Gay-Bi skype fun 3 min Horny twink slave 51,202
chav cock in trackies 4 min rich3298 3
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min k_k me utzbag 474,710
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 8 min Josh 131,607
More from around the web