Boys wearing Makeup!!! HOT!

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 27, 2010
Many boys - mostly teens and twenties - are wearing eye makeup these days. Most are using a dark eyeliner and some are adding shadow. Some also add mascara, or foundation powders. Some of these boys can be very pretty. Do you like it? Would you want to flirt with or tease? Girls and Guys should answer.
joe joe

AOL

#2 Jul 27, 2010
that is so gay
Nick

Buffalo, MN

#4 Jul 27, 2010
Camryn wrote:
Many boys - mostly teens and twenties - are wearing eye makeup these days. Most are using a dark eyeliner and some are adding shadow. Some also add mascara, or foundation powders. Some of these boys can be very pretty. Do you like it? Would you want to flirt with or tease? Girls and Guys should answer.
uever painted ur toe nails

Location hidden

#5 Jul 27, 2010
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
uever painted ur toe nails
oh of course... and I have enjoyed going to the salon for wonderfully feminine pedicures, also.

There have been many many times that I have put on complete eye makeup and then gone out as a pretty boy... the girls I have visited with all are so sweet to me... usually they are envious about the transformation.
Nick

Buffalo, MN

#6 Jul 27, 2010
Camryn wrote:
<quoted text>
oh of course... and I have enjoyed going to the salon for wonderfully feminine pedicures, also.
There have been many many times that I have put on complete eye makeup and then gone out as a pretty boy... the girls I have visited with all are so sweet to me... usually they are envious about the transformation.
, r they paints now babe
Mmmmmm I'd like that, I like pretty boys, u ever wear girls flip flops
Nick

Buffalo, MN

#7 Jul 27, 2010
Camryn wrote:
ur sexy
Nick

Buffalo, MN

#8 Jul 28, 2010
Camryn wrote:
hey Hun
Suezanne

Allentown, PA

#9 Jul 28, 2010
I remember all the hair bands of the 80's, all the girls thought they were hot with thier tight spandex and big hair and makeup.
Join Free

Since: Feb 09

Cave Creek, AZ

#10 Jul 31, 2010
Camryn wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Camryn, Your photo is SO PRETTY! You really do fine work! I just LOVE to dress as a girl and wear makeup. I'm just not very good at it. We should get together, and maybe you could show me how. I'm glad that you're posting on Topix. WELCOME!

Since: Feb 09

Cave Creek, AZ

#11 Jul 31, 2010
Camryn wrote:
And YES! I love to flirt with guys that wear makeup. They are so sexy!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#12 Jul 31, 2010
joe joe wrote:
that is so gay
lol so true!
Out to enjoy life

Humble, TX

#13 Jul 31, 2010
WTF never will be a man just something less than a man..yuck limp wrist are offensive.
nobody

Conyers, GA

#14 Jul 31, 2010
joe joe, whats wrong with being gay?(and no i am not) just wondering. i dont see anyting wrong with it, i know this is a little of topic and to answer the question, yes on some guys it is really hot
Zack

Buffalo, MN

#15 Jul 31, 2010
Camryn wrote:
hi
Frank Stanton

Saratoga Springs, NY

#16 Jul 31, 2010
Camryn wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm totally into guys like that. I love fem guys. I dated a lot of drag queens while in college.(There were a LOT there to date in West Virginia ! LOL)

:)

Location hidden

#17 Aug 3, 2010
Zack wrote:
<quoted text>
hi
Hello Zack... were you wanting to chat with me???

Location hidden

#18 Aug 3, 2010
Fellas... no it is not "so gay". That is a narrow-minded view.

Wearing makeup makes me feel pretty, feminine, sexy... And I am married, happy,... just love to escape to that all girly feeling.

Yes Nick, I often wear girls flip-flops - Out.
Yes, I often wear makeup and perfume - Out.
Yes, I often have my pretty pedicured feet showing off - Out.
And I often do all these while dressed "as a boy". But I also do so in full girly clothes. Which sometimes is not all that different. LOL
seneca2010

Findlay, OH

#19 Aug 3, 2010
Camryn, Why did you stop answering my e-mails?

Location hidden

#20 Aug 3, 2010
seneca2010 wrote:
Camryn, Why did you stop answering my e-mails?
sorry, went out of town on business. and no, did not have a chance to primp while on that trip.:-(
Frank Stanton

Saratoga Springs, NY

#21 Aug 3, 2010
Camryn wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry, went out of town on business. and no, did not have a chance to primp while on that trip.:-(
If that's really a gif of you, you're gorgeous !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
want to see me squirt mmmm come and see on skype 1 min Furryfox8492 2
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min callumeaton2000 736,936
Gay Snapchat Men 40+? (Mar '13) 2 min partyboy_6969 1,030
delhi gay sex 2 min dilpreet 8,489
sex 2 min Fae 19
Brothers having sex (Aug '13) 2 min eug2015 122
do you like older men? (Feb '14) 2 min Experienced Master 15,243
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 2 min panty boy 734,721
Dirty ki...k 2 min sparksalight90 66,273
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 2 min Wankinglad 349,858