#3 Aug 3, 2009
submale wrote:
Do any couples practice male chastity?
http://www.malechastityforum.c om/index.php
rich

London, UK

#4 Sep 11, 2009
yes, my wife and I enjoy it.

I wear CB6000S. We play as and when we feel. I am usually locked for 2-4 weeks. Then my orgasm after this is amazingly strong.

try it. fantastic. it has added the spice back into our relationship.

rich
Bob

Conneaut, OH

#6 Apr 23, 2011
yes, I practiced chastity play with a number of women, over the last 10 years or so! they all reacted rather positively; they found it interesting, and had lots of questions; some women wanted to get one for their husbands! and some women wanted to get one for themselves! Some women thought it was ok for me, but didn't want to have anything to do with wearing one, themselves.... they were afraid something would go wrong, and they'd be stuck inside it. It's great fun to be teased, and to please your woman, while locked inside the stainless steel Carrara full chastity belt... especially fun, when you get unlocked and have sex with them; I've been told I cum a lot more after being in the belt for a week or so. I've presently been in the Carrara a little over 4 days, and I was super horny today; all I could think of was sex; it feels so good to be caressed by the un-giving steel tube, especially when I start to try to grow bigger and feel the hard steel holding me tighter and tighter inside the penis tube... it's been a long day, and I'm going to fall asleep, hoping to have some sort of erotic dream, with lots of throbbing going on inside the Carrara chastity belt; I'm sure lots of guys would enjoy this sort of thing; it's a bit pricey but worth every penny and more; I love it.

Since: Oct 12

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Oct 26, 2012
Yes, my husband wears a cb6000 most days except when he's out with me at the grocery store, church or at times when I watch him in the shower. Other than that it's on and it's locked with that little black master lock
Strap On Boy

Europe

#9 Nov 8, 2012
I must admit I'm very nervous about being placed into chastity. Mistress wishes to put it on me on Saturday evening shortly after I arrive. I was told to buy one and it arrived yesterday. Its a stainless steel cock cage chastity device. Does anybody have any experience with this please?
bondara.co.uk/chrome-chastity- cock-cage
Patrick

Dedham, MA

#10 Nov 8, 2012
Almost 5 weeks in chastity now, longest I've gone. Two weeks ago my wife came by the office and invited a junior associate home for the night and he's held the key since then. He said if I'm willing to suck him when he comes over this weekend he might let me out to masturbate.
Strap On Boy

Europe

#11 Nov 8, 2012
Patrick wrote:
Almost 5 weeks in chastity now, longest I've gone. Two weeks ago my wife came by the office and invited a junior associate home for the night and he's held the key since then. He said if I'm willing to suck him when he comes over this weekend he might let me out to masturbate.
Oh man thats harsh....
Patrick

Dedham, MA

#12 Nov 9, 2012
The tough part is being in a situation at work where you need to tear into a junior associate, but the smile on his face reminds you that the key to your chastity is around his neck....what are you suppose to do then?
Curious

United States

#13 Jul 9, 2013
JenniferMarie32 wrote:
Yes, my husband wears a cb6000 most days except when he's out with me at the grocery store, church or at times when I watch him in the shower. Other than that it's on and it's locked with that little black master lock
Lucky husband and lucky you!
JenniferMarie

Media, PA

#17 Oct 31, 2014
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucky husband and lucky you!
I have to admit before hand I had no idea these little items existed. We came across them while looking at some naughty stuff online one night, we both laughed and I asked wanna try one for a while.
My guy and I were well into role playing and it always came to the point he wanted me to not let him cum and I realized the longer he was kept to wait the more sexy romatic and daring he got. It was like pulgging electric into him giving him the daring confidence worship me orally endlessly it seemed.
The cage stays on now but it comes off pretty regularly not this locked up for months at a time. I allow him to cum at least a few times each month of course not a time he wants to or feels he should but at time I'm ready for him to cum.
I have read a lot about that dynamic transfer of power between men & women. Hot it turns certain men on and empowers certain women. We both fit the bill here.
Jenn
Join Free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New dirty k..k (Oct '15) 1 min Jasper 220,955
Girls nude snapchat usernames (May '14) 1 min Lordsusano 182,036
Liberal sex and swingers!! Do they really exist... (Oct '08) 1 min Amoola 1,992
Gay/bi k.k 1 min iko457 137,296
Rate my c**k on k...!k (Nov '13) 1 min Caught 8,503
Would you like to sniff little girls panties? (Aug '13) 1 min TheApexMan 288
any girls have ps3 eye cam? (Jan '11) 2 min xavier8877 1,021
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min jukerogh 1,446,425
Gay-Bi skype fun (Jul '15) 3 min Morriganna 326,973
More from around the web