Girls - why do you flash your panties

Posted in the Human Sexuality Forum

Just4fun

Broadview Heights, OH

#1 Aug 24, 2012
OK I was in the mall yesterday killing time between flights.(I'm a pilot) Anyway I was in the food court minding my own business and this 18-22 yr old girl with some young guy sits down on one of those tall stools facing me to eat some lunch with this guy. She was very cute and was in one of those tight fitting super short dresses. She sat down crossed her ankles and there it was shiny silver panties in full view about 15 feet away right at my eye level. There is no way she didn't know... so girls , what gives? I wanted to knock "junior" out and do her right in the food court..
becky

El Paso, TX

#2 Aug 24, 2012
Just4fun wrote:
OK I was in the mall yesterday killing time between flights.(I'm a pilot) Anyway I was in the food court minding my own business and this 18-22 yr old girl with some young guy sits down on one of those tall stools facing me to eat some lunch with this guy. She was very cute and was in one of those tight fitting super short dresses. She sat down crossed her ankles and there it was shiny silver panties in full view about 15 feet away right at my eye level. There is no way she didn't know... so girls , what gives? I wanted to knock "junior" out and do her right in the food court..
i agree some girls know what they are showing. But ever since I was 13 i watched men trying to look up girls skirts.
achyfi

Arlington, MA

#4 Aug 24, 2012
It's possible she was thinking about her food and not about some perv looking up her dress. It's also possible she just doesn't care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how big are your breasts and how old are you? 2 min Horny Bi Babe 4,948
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 2 min dwho99 532,648
Nude text exchange, leave you numbers and gende... (Nov '12) 3 min bear 2,437
Real bi/lesbian snapchat names (Aug '13) 3 min arsmfcu 2,089
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Stephanie 408,093
animal sex (Nov '12) 4 min NinaRocks 433
What do you like to do when you have the house ... 4 min mikered 2
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 4 min musclefan001 590,728
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min b_smith12346 246,675
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 8 min Jacob 57,883