Wife and neighbour massage
James

Leeds, UK

#1 Dec 8, 2012
My qualified a couple of years ago in massage therapy and she has given massages to friends and family free.
We used to have a neighbour who she first got talking to at the bus stop going to work. He was a single guy and they got on really well and in the run up to Christmas that year she suggested we invite him over for a meal. We got on pretty well, and had a cool evening. He plays cricket and during a match pulled a muscle in his leg. He knew my wife was a trained massage therapist so asked if she would treat him, and she had no problem with this. She had her massage table set up in he spare bedroom which is actually quite roomy and he came over one evening.
All in all he was in for about an hour – he is a real sociable guy and they get on really well and they were chatting and joking throughout. In the meantime I was in the other room reading. I could here them talking and my wife laughing. After a while it went very quiet which I thought was strange. The door was closed but it has a keyhole so I had to have a peek. I was really surprised – the angle was restricted but I could see most of his legs. My wife had her back to the door but from the movement of her arm it was clear that she was not massaging his leg!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#2 Dec 10, 2012
Sounds like she and the neighbor get along really well.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3 Dec 10, 2012
Nausicaa wrote:
Sounds like she and the neighbor get along really well.
My kind of therapist. I have a stiff neck I could use a little help.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 1 min Jeffrey_Morales 965,966
I want a lil girl 1 min jake223455660 268
Any office girls horny at work? (Feb '15) 1 min Hornydd 838
Nude text exchange, leave you numbers and gende... (Dec '12) 2 min I like to share m... 5,493
Gay-Bi skype fun 3 min Joshhopper18 52,382
Ladies do you wear tights with or without panti... 4 min Halfcup 145
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Ben NightOwl 475,815
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 4 min MarquiceD 213,342
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 13 min Kaylamayk100 131,857
More from around the web