“Sofa King Cool”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#87 Apr 16, 2010
ok, that's nasty...is this thread about guys or brothers? I believe there is a thread for those who enjoy taking it from family members..yuck! To each their own, but it makes me gag to even think about that and you people are twisted if you can't see a problem with it!
Just saying!
seymour

Christchurch, New Zealand

#88 Apr 16, 2010
_Zoey_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather my daughter tell me she's pregnant than tell me she has Aids.
I am with you here, 1000%!!!!

When a woman becomes pregnant, her body is doing what it's supposed to do. I can be personally and socially awkward, and it's really not a good idea, healthwise, if she is under 18 or so. But it is totally normal.

The STDs are sad and disgusting.

Our public health system needs a clearer view on oral and STDs, and to communicate that view to all of us. For example, I read last year that oral plays a role in the chronic yeast infections that have been going around over the past 40 years. I would tend to agree, but I would like a clear statement about this from the AMA or such. I would like to know more about the experience of sex workers with oral STDs.
True Magnetic North

Thailand

#89 Apr 16, 2010
My first swallow was in 1956? I can still remember the pulsing sensation as it pumped out, no real taste it went straight down. I tasted a little as he went limp but it was not a vile taste, I have certainly eaten food hear that tastes worse!
Iman21

Santa Clara, CA

#90 Apr 24, 2010
Ul get used 2 it.just if u see ur bf getting pleasure from it.
Krista

United States

#91 Jun 17, 2010
I will never forget the first time that I let a guy "release" in my mouth. After eight years of performing oral on guys I finally got the courage to let my fiancÚ "release" in my mouth last night. I had been wanting to try it, since the night we got engaged, but I aways backed out at the very last second because I was scared. So, last night, I suggested that when his is ready to "release" to gently hold my head down until he starts to "release". That way, if I begin to gag or it is nasty I still have time to back out, yet it doesn't give me the opportunity to back out before he begins to "release". He loved the idea because it basically meant that if he didn't "release" in my mouth, he would "release" on my face. To make a long story short, my idea work flawlessly and although I do not plan on letting my fiancÚ "release" in your mouth regularly it isn't nearly as bad as I had expected. The warm sensation is amazing, the salty taste isn't that bad, but after taste is horrible.
Lindsey

Petoskey, MI

#92 Sep 21, 2010
I kind of wish my first time was bit more memorable. I was in college and dating this guy who was a jerk. I was drunk and he just let go in my mouth without warning. I swallowed it without really thinking and that was it. He was done for the night. I felt so bad. Now my boyfriend makes sure I cum a couple of time and usually lets me know what's cumming although I usually know anyway.
Every once in a while I try to greet him naked and on my knees and treat him to some no strings attached oral so he knows I love him. I love swallowing for him!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#93 Sep 21, 2010
Lindsey wrote:
lets me know what's cumming although I usually know anyway.
Every once in a while I try to greet him naked and on my knees and treat him to some no strings attached oral so he knows I love him. I love swallowing for him!
Lindsey, we have quite a bit in common! My fiance still warns be because he doesn't understand how I can tell when he is going to cum, but I usually know anyway. I make an effort to surprise him at least a couple of times a month with no strings attached oral. And, finally, I absolutely love the feeling of him cumming in my throat...and in my kitty!

Since: Oct 10

Washington, DC

#94 Oct 18, 2010
I went out with this girl for almost two years. She loved to go down on me and did it when ever she had the chance, she just did not like the "release". I would warn her most of the time but the longer we went out the less I did. This would make her mad.

She then told me about a friend of hers I knew that wanted to have a threesome. We got a place at the beach for a long weekend and when her friend showed up she had a guy with her. That night we all ended up in the same and only bed. We were going at it when the guy said he was going to "release". I looked up to make sure I was not in the line of fire, and the next think I know he had his dick in my mouth. This was her plan all along to get back at me.

Truth be told it took me 4 or 5 minutes of sucking to get him to "release". I did not like the taste at all. I went down on him about 5 times that weekend and told him to warn me. And I always warn my girlfriend after that.
Join Free
Tyler Holt

Montebello, CA

#96 Sep 2, 2011
I was about 10 years old, me and my friends walked down to the beach, nobody was there, we stole some beer that we put in our kool-aid, we got pretty buzzed, and then josh took out his dick and started slapping it up and down, it was surprisingly tiny though, and looked dirty, everyone looked around at eachother, carl, micheal S, jimmy, and I, being last, finally took off our clothes one by one and when we felt comfortable after talking about it started rubbing eachother on the beach. jimmy came directly into my mouth from like four feet away!! Weirdly it looked black although jimmy is pale, anyway, it tasted so great i started sucking the others. too bad my mother saw us and wanted to play with herself before coming over to tell us to go home

“. . . do u want to get harder?”

Since: Sep 11

CLEVELAND

#97 Sep 2, 2011
> my experience was so boring compared to these posts. true or not. these recollections are moist making
Let them watch

Springfield, MA

#98 Sep 2, 2011
Pattie- wrote:
> my experience was so boring compared to these posts. true or not. these recollections are moist making
Patty age?

CLEVELAND

#99 Sep 2, 2011
Let them watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Patty age?
> turning 21 next month
Let them watch

Springfield, MA

#100 Sep 2, 2011
Pattie- wrote:
<quoted text>
> turning 21 next month
Can I call or text you?

CLEVELAND

#101 Sep 2, 2011
Let them watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I call or text you?
> need to respectfully decline
meo

Godalming, UK

#102 Oct 25, 2011
Girls, do you gargle with it, swallow it or spit it out ?
James

Austin, TX

#103 Oct 25, 2011
Tessie wrote:
<quoted text> Same thing happened with my friend. She was only 13 and her brother was 12, and she said it was yucky! I don't know why boys make such a big deal about making us girls swallow that crap!!
Tessie, why did you friend suck off her brother? Did he ask her or make her do it, or was it her idea?
totalbttm

Saint Catharines, Canada

#104 Oct 25, 2011
I was a young teenager and my brother was 3 years older than me. We used to jerk off together and one night he asked if I would suck him off. I always wanted to please my older brother so I did and I loved it. He returned the favor and we sucked each other off and swallowed for years. He is now married to a woman and I have a boy friend I always swallow for:)
Lauren

United States

#105 Jan 16, 2012
My boyfriend.
And he was basically fucking my mouth and then said "I'm cumming " and I felt warmth on my tongue but didn't taste it until I swallowed (I kinda wanted to throw up ) but I just smiled and he kissed me and said he wanted to do it again.

CLEVELAND

#106 Jan 18, 2012
meo wrote:
Girls, do you gargle with it, swallow it or spit it out ?
... gargle? really?
kevin

Chicago, IL

#108 Jan 18, 2012
my wife want let me pull out of her mouth she loves when im about to she lets me put it on her bottom lip and watch it fill her mouth she loves it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
males that post nude snapchat stories (Mar '14) 2 min Freaks 3,098
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min vitualecho 597,520
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min austguy24 543,535
Essex m/m bj 3 min bottombiboy 11
Tribute my girlfriend 3 min popspaps 7
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 4 min Kramel55555 416,230
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min onlyasecretman 60,951
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 12 min kulini 252,468
More from around the web