Since: May 09

Location hidden

#67 Mar 23, 2010
Matthew1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Always surprises me the girls doing this at 13,14,and 15. Im 19 and it just seems wrong for girls to be doing this that young, but its their choice.
Sad isn't it? Being accepted by their peers is a big deal to teens today. Sexual favors seems to do the trick. It makes them popular with the boys but they don't realize they're just being used. Sex is apparently very casual for teens. A b/j has replaced a good night kiss.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#68 Mar 23, 2010
_Zoey_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad isn't it? Being accepted by their peers is a big deal to teens today. Sexual favors seems to do the trick. It makes them popular with the boys but they don't realize they're just being used. Sex is apparently very casual for teens. A b/j has replaced a good night kiss.
Yea i agree, at some point the parents need to step in because i think it happens more often in familys where either the parents wont talk about sex, or they basically have no idea what their kids doing.

I think the parents need to be watching the kids carefully until at least 16, 13 and 14 is too young for these girls. Teen pregnancy is no joking matter.
patrick

Merchantville, NJ

#69 Mar 23, 2010
How good/sweet wa it?
Rick wrote:
I remember the first time a guy came in my mouth. Wow!!
patrick

Merchantville, NJ

#70 Mar 23, 2010
How good/sweet was it?
patrick

Merchantville, NJ

#71 Mar 23, 2010
wow
Party Favor wrote:
1st time ...during a 3way...my friend and her husband at her b-day party. I was 69ing with her on our sides and her hubby mounted her from behind. She was going crazy with pleasure from the two of us and as he got close to letting it fly, he pulled back too far and slipped out of her. When he pushed forward, he ended up in my mouth instead of inside her. I figured, since he was good enough to share his beautiful wife with me and I was already eating a few loads that she had in her, I would let him finish where he was. He blew quickly in my mouth and she, just as quickly, jumped up and shoved her tongue in my mouth to suck the cum out of it. I think about that b-day party often...with a smile and a woodie!
patrick

Merchantville, NJ

#72 Mar 23, 2010
Woe! That is beyond hot!
patrick

Merchantville, NJ

#73 Mar 23, 2010
I would
Adam wrote:
anyone in TN looking to swallow some?
patrick

Merchantville, NJ

#74 Mar 23, 2010
I would!
Join Free
patrick

Merchantville, NJ

#75 Mar 23, 2010
Can you share?
Rick wrote:
I remember the first time a guy came in my mouth. Wow!!
patrick

Merchantville, NJ

#76 Mar 23, 2010
Could you share that experience?
patrick

Merchantville, NJ

#77 Mar 23, 2010
In new jersey
Adam wrote:
anyone in TN looking to swallow some?
patrick

Merchantville, NJ

#78 Mar 23, 2010
iN new Jersey!
Pokay1kaduB

North East, PA

#79 Mar 23, 2010
_Zoey_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea the sad part is the lack of affection in the world. Difficult to fathom that sex is higher on the list than affection for a teenager, or any human or even animal for that matter. Too many people don't even realize how much they or their partners could use affection. Is everyone too "cool" for affection? Like you said the BJ has replaced the good night kiss.

But I wonder though, I'd have to say that I don't think it would be bad to promote oral sex as a substitute for full on sex (coitus) for teenagers. I mean it'll take care of the hormones and limit the unwanted pregnancies. I mean first you would try to talk your kids into avoiding sex until they are old enough to deal with it rationally, but you have to know they are going to experiment with it sooner or later so it wouldn't hurt to give them an "option".

Location hidden

#80 Mar 24, 2010
Matthew1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea i agree, at some point the parents need to step in because i think it happens more often in familys where either the parents wont talk about sex, or they basically have no idea what their kids doing.
I think the parents need to be watching the kids carefully until at least 16, 13 and 14 is too young for these girls. Teen pregnancy is no joking matter.
Parental involvement is definitely the key. What with both parents working,
single parent homes and less than stellar parents, the children are given free reign. They not only learn from their peers but also from promiscuous parents. We can't blame the kids for their parents shortcomings.

Location hidden

#81 Mar 24, 2010
Pokay1kaduB wrote:
<quoted text>Yea the sad part is the lack of affection in the world. Difficult to fathom that sex is higher on the list than affection for a teenager, or any human or even animal for that matter. Too many people don't even realize how much they or their partners could use affection. Is everyone too "cool" for affection? Like you said the BJ has replaced the good night kiss.
But I wonder though, I'd have to say that I don't think it would be bad to promote oral sex as a substitute for full on sex (coitus) for teenagers. I mean it'll take care of the hormones and limit the unwanted pregnancies. I mean first you would try to talk your kids into avoiding sex until they are old enough to deal with it rationally, but you have to know they are going to experiment with it sooner or later so it wouldn't hurt to give them an "option".
Yes, love and affection needs to be stressed when it's time for "the talk" with the children. We can arm them with the best information we can then we have to trust they'll make good decisions. We're sexual beings and passion can get the best of us and that includes the kids.

I'm not sure about promoting oral sex. I understand what you're saying but I think today I'm more worried about STD's than pregnancy. There are diseases out there that can kill you. I would rather my daughter tell me she's pregnant than tell me she has Aids. I'm not sure, I would have to give that some thought.
Holly

Ketchum, ID

#82 Mar 31, 2010
I was 19. He was my first boyfriend. I didn't know not swallowing was an option so I just guulped it down. He was 21 and had a few girls before me but I was the first one who'd swallowed for him and he loved it. I usually swallow although if I'm feeling naughty I finish my current boyfriend on my face!
Aubrey

Bronx, NY

#83 Mar 31, 2010
I agree with Hollie on this subject. I was sixteen. He was the guy that I was dating at the time. I didn't have any previous oral experience, so when he "released", I just swallowed it like I thought all girls did. Well, it wasn't long after that when I found out none of my friends would even consider letting a guy "release" in their mouth.

I can't really tell you why, but I have swallowed since that day forward. As a matter of fact, I am the only girl that I know of that will admit to swallowing on a regular basis and I still get tormented about it by my two best friends.

Honestly, I can't stand the thought of spitting it out. As most people know, guys ejaculated doesn't taste the greatest and I couldn't imagine holding it in my mouth for even long enough to spit it out.

Finally, occasionally when I am feeling slutty I let my boyfriend "explode" on my chest or stomach (his choice is my stomach for some reason or another). But, "expolding" on my face is one of my very few "off limits" that I set with a guy.
brenda

Kountze, TX

#84 Mar 31, 2010
the first guy i let release in my mouth was my brother i was about 15 and i too swallow
zak

Gosford, Australia

#85 Apr 16, 2010
brenda wrote:
the first guy i let release in my mouth was my brother i was about 15 and i too swallow
are you for real, that makes me sick. are you sure your not nancy or norm.
Tessie

Lindsay, CA

#86 Apr 16, 2010
brenda wrote:
Same thing happened with my friend. She was only 13 and her brother was 12, and she said it was yucky! I don't know why boys make such a big deal about making us girls swallow that crap!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty snap chat? (Nov '12) 3 min Add me farmboy8970 13,383
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 3 min liveituponce 496,645
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 3 min Azzrah 408,713
Straight, little curious, in panties, tights an... 3 min jaxalot 8
Snapchat nudes (Nov '12) 4 min steeeeeeeee 91,821
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min onthelookout 177,792
when was the last time you had sex 5 min ItsDenDen 112
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min Bash 305,017
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 7 min Oblivion1707 22,040
•••