Sun67

United States

#1 Jun 18, 2011
I have a stepdaughter about 23 yrs old and is fine looking. She sits across from me somtimes with her legs open when she wears short shorts or a skirt and I can see her panties and pubic hair! My god i get turned on. She has two kids but I want to knock her up! Should I try to seduce her if so how?
Wwh

Elgin, TX

#3 Jun 20, 2011
Lucky dog!!! If it was your sister maybe because I mine pregnant!!!!
Anonymous

Russia

#4 Jun 20, 2011
Sun67 wrote:
I have a stepdaughter about 23 yrs old and is fine looking. She sits across from me somtimes with her legs open when she wears short shorts or a skirt and I can see her panties and pubic hair! My god i get turned on. She has two kids but I want to knock her up! Should I try to seduce her if so how?
is she divorced or no ?if yes she needs that somone touch her ,,, if noo u uwill c if her husband is good enough for herrr,,, or other while u can look her pantiesss,,,, or let her cu masturbating on her pantiess ,,,just wait the right time man give a chanceee
Whaa

Washington, DC

#5 Jun 20, 2011
sisterfucker 86 wrote:
<quoted text>
is she divorced or no ?if yes she needs that somone touch her ,,, if noo u uwill c if her husband is good enough for herrr,,, or other while u can look her pantiesss,,,, or let her cu masturbating on her pantiess ,,,just wait the right time man give a chanceee
Is your keyboard stuck? Or you just juvenile?
B-lack Obama

Kenly, NC

#6 Jun 20, 2011
some more dumb azz sh!t from a dumbass imbecile.
Sun67

Elgin, TX

#7 Jun 20, 2011
B-lack Obama wrote:
some more dumb azz sh!t from a dumbass imbecile.
What I don't under is if people don't like this stuff why read it . I would say it rocks their boat just to ashamed to admit it!!!!!!!!
Wwh

Elgin, TX

#8 Jun 20, 2011
Sun67 it gets their attention for some reason. I bet they lay around read this stuff masterbating.....
Mark

Richmond, VA

#9 Jun 20, 2011
Does anybody read the location of the poster before responding. Sisterfucker 86 is from Lebanon!
Join Free
Anonymous

Russia

#10 Jun 20, 2011
Mark wrote:
Does anybody read the location of the poster before responding. Sisterfucker 86 is from Lebanon!
whers the pbl man im not arab im christian lol .. and i went to american university is that a big pbl
Sun67

Elgin, TX

#11 Jun 20, 2011
My god today my stepdaughter was sitting across from again wear some short shorts an I could see her panties and hair again when she saw me looking she spred her legs wider and pulled her panties to the side and held her lips open for a minute. I'm fixen to give her a good f...en!!!!!
Jeff

Cambridge, Canada

#12 Jun 21, 2011
Sam I have a hot 24 yrs old step dau and also hot looking,

Red hair 34b very thin,

I sunday I gave her a kiss and she had her mouth open abit which caused a bit of sucection when we pull apart.

Looking for some help getting it on with her
Sun67

Fort Worth, TX

#13 Jul 9, 2011
I finally nailed my stepdaughter over the 4th. Better than I ever thought it could be. Mmmmm!!!!
Jim

Mosinee, WI

#14 Jul 9, 2011
Sun67 wrote:
I finally nailed my stepdaughter over the 4th. Better than I ever thought it could be. Mmmmm!!!!
Then you woke up. LOL

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#15 Jul 9, 2011
Sun67 wrote:
I finally nailed my stepdaughter over the 4th. Better than I ever thought it could be. Mmmmm!!!!
Details?
badddad70

Fresno, CA

#16 Jul 9, 2011
i've had mine afew times. i love it..
Sun67

United States

#17 Jul 9, 2011
She is in early twenties has two kids! I would love to give her number 3!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 6 min Blah 673,793
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 7 min dbdbgemini 653,041
I like to talk dirty. 7 min Red Lad 8
Female 22 wants what'sapp pictures :)) 7 min Sexylady22 1
sexy girls whatsapp numbers here (Aug '13) 8 min hiiii 10,017
how big are your breasts and how old are you? 8 min Big-cock-4-u 8,571
family breeding (Jul '14) 8 min bryguy86 1,379
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 10 min CoinOperatedBoyx 307,022
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 11 min MalaysiaScatSlave 86,352
Dirty ki...k 15 min Aaron_t98 10,954
More from around the web