First Prev
of 3
Next Last
TheTallTiger

Valsayn, Trinidad and Tobago

#1 Oct 14, 2012
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has any interesting stories about having a relationship with a married women.... Ladies... I wana hear your side of the story too. And what to look out for if lets say.... i'm looking to seduce a married woman myselff.

Since: Mar 12

United States

#2 Oct 14, 2012
I'm 27 and been married 4 years. Although every woman is different, for me it's about being confident. I have no sex life to speak of and although I haven't cheated fully with a man yet (gave a guy a handjob once), if I were going to I would look for that confidence of a man who knows what he wants and takes it. That's just me though.
Florida Gal

Woodstock, GA

#3 Oct 14, 2012
T-Reed wrote:
I'm 27 and been married 4 years. Although every woman is different, for me it's about being confident. I have no sex life to speak of and although I haven't cheated fully with a man yet (gave a guy a handjob once), if I were going to I would look for that confidence of a man who knows what he wants and takes it. That's just me though.
Been married 16 years, and having sex with other men for 13 of those years. Hubby knows and is OK with it. I look for confident, dominant men, those that have a little swagger in their style and from the very beginning make me know they want me and have no doubts they will get me in bed with them.
TheTallTiger

#6 Oct 14, 2012
T-Reed wrote:
hmmm so confidence is key... Interesting. I would have never thought.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#7 Oct 14, 2012
I guess it has never been an issue seducing me since I was usually looking as well. Oh, and hubby doesn't know about my indulgences. :)

“Viking.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8 Oct 14, 2012
lolGirl wrote:
I guess it has never been an issue seducing me since I was usually looking as well. Oh, and hubby doesn't know about my indulgences.:)
Tramp. Why donīt you just get a divorce?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#9 Oct 14, 2012
Odinist wrote:
<quoted text>
Tramp. Why donīt you just get a divorce?
thanks for the compliment. ;)

Since: Oct 12

UK

#10 Oct 14, 2012
lol ...lolgirl is HOT
Join Free
kwkid

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Oct 14, 2012
TheTallTiger wrote:
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has any interesting stories about having a relationship with a married women.... Ladies... I wana hear your side of the story too. And what to look out for if lets say.... i'm looking to seduce a married woman myselff.
Having sex with a married woman is hot!

Since: Oct 12

San Antonio, TX

#12 Oct 14, 2012
I'm tellin ya lol girl we should hook up
SmartAlec

San Marcos, TX

#13 Oct 15, 2012
kwkid wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, in Arkansas, having sex with HOGS is "hot" too!
TheTallTiger

#14 Oct 15, 2012
lolGirl wrote:
I guess it has never been an issue seducing me since I was usually looking as well. Oh, and hubby doesn't know about my indulgences.:)
I guess your husbund was not able to satisify you sexually. But what is it that makes you choose one guy over the other?
Tom

Dedham, MA

#15 Oct 15, 2012
What exactly is it that makes you guys think that it's OK to bang some other guy's wife?
Dannyboy855

Union City, CA

#16 Oct 15, 2012
Fml i have 2a married wonen who are jealous of each others fml
Florida Gal

Woodstock, GA

#18 Oct 15, 2012
kwkid wrote:
<quoted text>
Its hot for the married woman, too--if the guy is experienced and knows what he's doing, or will at least be attentive enough to her to do it the way how she wants it!
Tom

Dedham, MA

#19 Oct 15, 2012
Florida Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
Its hot for the married woman, too--if the guy is experienced and knows what he's doing, or will at least be attentive enough to her to do it the way how she wants it!
What, it's not hot when your husband is experienced and knows what he's doing and gives it to you the way you both know you want it?
Florida Gal

Woodstock, GA

#20 Oct 15, 2012
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
What, it's not hot when your husband is experienced and knows what he's doing and gives it to you the way you both know you want it?
Yep, its hot then, too. But it can be extra hot when another man explores my body, touching me in all the right places, and just kinda owning me for a few hours. I get really heated up when a man and I start flirting a little, and then the flirting just gets more and more sensual, and then we both get to that point where we know we are going to be in bed together. Love the anticipation, and then the actual deed, especially if the guy knows what to do and takes total charge!

“remembering”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#21 Oct 15, 2012
A married woman are man who cheats on their mate is what is known as a whore.A whore is someone who has no morels, no conscious, no respect for anyone, and is a lair, and is perfectly willing to sale their family and kids out for a a few minutes of pleasure. In other words they are about the lowest form of life on earth and there is nothing too low for them to do.
Florida Gal

Woodstock, GA

#22 Oct 15, 2012
rebel1864 wrote:
A married woman are man who cheats on their mate is what is known as a whore.A whore is someone who has no morels, no conscious, no respect for anyone, and is a lair, and is perfectly willing to sale their family and kids out for a a few minutes of pleasure. In other words they are about the lowest form of life on earth and there is nothing too low for them to do.
I'm a little confused by your post, feebel864. What does not having mushrooms ("morels") and being a hiding place ("lair") have to do with a sale?
Tom

Dedham, MA

#23 Oct 15, 2012
Florida Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, its hot then, too. But it can be extra hot when another man explores my body, touching me in all the right places, and just kinda owning me for a few hours. I get really heated up when a man and I start flirting a little, and then the flirting just gets more and more sensual, and then we both get to that point where we know we are going to be in bed together. Love the anticipation, and then the actual deed, especially if the guy knows what to do and takes total charge!
It's not extra hot when you meet your husband out in public, and he touches you in those places, and flirts, and lets it slowly build up, while your so far from home until you both desire each other so much that you climb in the back seat of your car or get the nearest hotel room because the 20 minute drive home would be unbearable?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is you most recent sexual experience? 4 min PrincessTinaxxx3 88
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Jan '14) 4 min Sarahxox 61,941
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min jamesyboy013 547,216
Rate my c**k on k...!k (Nov '13) 4 min PrincessTinaxxx3 2,100
Snapchat usernames ;) (Jan '13) 4 min McMahon 40,126
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min Nick21861 254,398
Horny girls and guys chat room let's get talkin (Jul '11) 4 min mastamegatron 2,255
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 5 min john 599,717
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 5 min trade 418,775
More from around the web