Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

PART 2!
you grin wickedly and lift my legs onto ylur shoulders, exposing my wet pu ssy and swollen cl it. you tease me with your fingertips and rub my cli t till i moan aloud. you slap my a ss for making a noise and disobeying you. you then slide your fingers inside massaging me. finally, when i can take no more, you lower your head and lick my kitty kat while fingering me. i pull your head towards me, wanting your rasping tongue everywhere. the tension is crazy and i groan loudly as my juices spill onto your fingers and tongue. you raise up and kiss me. i can taste myself on you. i push off against the wall, sending us tumbling onto a pile of european silk. my stocking clad legs and high heeled feet are stradling you. MY TURN. i quickly discard the rest of your clothes, except for your boxers. your obvious erection is straining against your boxers. i turn around, sitting on your face, my pink wet pussssy exposed to your wicked mouth, my ti ts pressed against your skin. i grab a nearby pair of scissors and cut off your boxers, throwing them aside. i tease you, barely touching your swollen tip with my finger, making it quiver. then i torture you by slowly tracing its length with my fingernail. i feel your tongue painting my pu ssy and so i take a hold of your hard c*ck, relishing the feel,of hot iron cloaked in velvet. i finally put you in my mouth, deepthroating you. we come at the same time, our juices flowing down each others throats like a sweet treat....i turn around so were face to face...
dont worry... there will be more xoxo
babycakes

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Mr Thick 11_5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hayley I had a vision of you, BabyCakes and myself freaking each other off. You are a freak beyond your years. I would love for BC and I to completely turn your pu**y out. I've made pu**sies throb before. Would love to do the same with yours and BC's. Think you could handle it
yum
babycakes

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

PART 3
your face is overcome with pleasure but im not done. i slowly lift myself up and on to your still hard, throbbing c*ck, my head tilted back as you fill me to the hilt, your balls pressed against my skin. i grind against you and your face contorts in pleasure. you lift me up until your tip is just barely inside my pu ssy. then you PLUNGE into me and i cry out in beautiful pain. i grip your shoulders, my nails digging into you as you thrust into me with vigor, and i grind against your large c*ck. we move in sync, our bodies slick and excited. you roll over so you're looming over me still thrusting into my tight hot pu ssy, my legs wrapped around you, my heels digging into your back. i scream out as i orgasm, feeling your cuum shoot inside me. you pull out and i notice you are still erect. you grab a nearby scarf and bind my hands, raising my arms and hooking me to a hook hanging from the ceiling. i am exposed and trapped. you spread my legs and ram into me from behind, playimg with my t its and kissing my hot slick skin, while f*cking me ever so,sinfully slowly, carrying out the bittersweet torture with each massive, slow thrust. you feel my p ussy muscles tighten up, massaging your c*ck, pulling at it. with a guttural roar, you give one final thrust and lean in, cuuumming inside me, your hot delicious cuum shooting deep into me. my quivering p ussy milks every last drop as i orgasm, my juices squirting against your c*ck and balls. and even tho you came, you still continue to f*ck me until we are limp and spent
...the end.*mwah* reviews?
anon

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

babycakes wrote:
PART 3
your face is overcome with pleasure but im not done. i slowly lift myself up and on to your still hard, throbbing c*ck, my head tilted back as you fill me to the hilt, your balls pressed against my skin. i grind against you and your face contorts in pleasure. you lift me up until your tip is just barely inside my pu ssy. then you PLUNGE into me and i cry out in beautiful pain. i grip your shoulders, my nails digging into you as you thrust into me with vigor, and i grind against your large c*ck. we move in sync, our bodies slick and excited. you roll over so you're looming over me still thrusting into my tight hot pu ssy, my legs wrapped around you, my heels digging into your back. i scream out as i orgasm, feeling your cuum shoot inside me. you pull out and i notice you are still erect. you grab a nearby scarf and bind my hands, raising my arms and hooking me to a hook hanging from the ceiling. i am exposed and trapped. you spread my legs and ram into me from behind, playimg with my t its and kissing my hot slick skin, while f*cking me ever so,sinfully slowly, carrying out the bittersweet torture with each massive, slow thrust. you feel my p ussy muscles tighten up, massaging your c*ck, pulling at it. with a guttural roar, you give one final thrust and lean in, cuuumming inside me, your hot delicious cuum shooting deep into me. my quivering p ussy milks every last drop as i orgasm, my juices squirting against your c*ck and balls. and even tho you came, you still continue to f*ck me until we are limp and spent
...the end.*mwah* reviews?
Very very vivid, I felt the hot tense content. You sure know how to make a guy happy
babycakes

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

randy andy wrote:
<quoted text>if you were, you would be so boring in bed:(((
have you read my stories? i wouldn't be boring... i can be quite NAUGHTY my sweet aussie prince. but, again. i would want you to myself...
babycakes

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still here babe ;)
thanx for the support luv...lemme just say, imfeel so cramped up from all that writing...:( and that aussie guy said i would be boring in bed because i dont wanna be called a dirty wh ore.
babycakes

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Very very vivid, I felt the hot tense content. You sure know how to make a guy happy
why thank you... i am pretty proud of it... heehee...i am wet after i wrote it...wish it was real...i want a guy to write ME a story now...come now, dont be shy...get freaky! you up for it baby? ;d

“A TRUE Swordsman”

Since: Aug 13

Lakewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

babycakes wrote:
PART 2!
you grin wickedly and lift my legs onto ylur shoulders, exposing my wet pu ssy and swollen cl it. you tease me with your fingertips and rub my cli t till i moan aloud. you slap my a ss for making a noise and disobeying you. you then slide your fingers inside massaging me. finally, when i can take no more, you lower your head and lick my kitty kat while fingering me. i pull your head towards me, wanting your rasping tongue everywhere. the tension is crazy and i groan loudly as my juices spill onto your fingers and tongue. you raise up and kiss me. i can taste myself on you. i push off against the wall, sending us tumbling onto a pile of european silk. my stocking clad legs and high heeled feet are stradling you. MY TURN. i quickly discard the rest of your clothes, except for your boxers. your obvious erection is straining against your boxers. i turn around, sitting on your face, my pink wet pussssy exposed to your wicked mouth, my ti ts pressed against your skin. i grab a nearby pair of scissors and cut off your boxers, throwing them aside. i tease you, barely touching your swollen tip with my finger, making it quiver. then i torture you by slowly tracing its length with my fingernail. i feel your tongue painting my pu ssy and so i take a hold of your hard c*ck, relishing the feel,of hot iron cloaked in velvet. i finally put you in my mouth, deepthroating you. we come at the same time, our juices flowing down each others throats like a sweet treat....i turn around so were face to face...
Oh oh, I think I'm in love. I really wish you could see how hard you have made me. You know, you are addictive. I would love to feel you try to swallow all my d**k as you fill my throat with your c*m. I want to spread your a*s cheeks wide open as you straddle my face. I want your a*s stretched wide opem as I lick and suck your cl it. Hayley would be across the room fingering her pu**y as she watches us squirt in each others mouth. We would then take turns licking and sucking Hayleys hot snatch until she gives both of our mouths some of her hot c*m. I put you both on all fours and alternately slide my hard dick in and out of your wet, slippery pussies from behind. Love Ya
Join Free
anon

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

babycakes wrote:
<quoted text>
thanx for the support luv...lemme just say, imfeel so cramped up from all that writing...:( and that aussie guy said i would be boring in bed because i dont wanna be called a dirty wh ore.
Nah babe your not boring, his lost ignore him if anything
randy andy

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

babycakes wrote:
<quoted text>
have you read my stories? i wouldn't be boring... i can be quite NAUGHTY my sweet aussie prince. but, again. i would want you to myself...
why don,t you like being humiliated during sex??
call you a ho and slut etc?? every girl ive had gets off on it cupcake!! maybe you should try it!!

“A TRUE Swordsman”

Since: Aug 13

Lakewood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

babycakes wrote:
PART 2!
You did not disappoint. Thanks for the stories..you are good, real good
anon

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

babycakes wrote:
<quoted text>
why thank you... i am pretty proud of it... heehee...i am wet after i wrote it...wish it was real...i want a guy to write ME a story now...come now, dont be shy...get freaky! you up for it baby? ;d
Yeah babe I'll write something for you, I am throbbing for you babe
babycakes

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Mr Thick 11_5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh oh, I think I'm in love. I really wish you could see how hard you have made me. You know, you are addictive. I would love to feel you try to swallow all my d**k as you fill my throat with your c*m. I want to spread your a*s cheeks wide open as you straddle my face. I want your a*s stretched wide opem as I lick and suck your cl it. Hayley would be across the room fingering her pu**y as she watches us squirt in each others mouth. We would then take turns licking and sucking Hayleys hot snatch until she gives both of our mouths some of her hot c*m. I put you both on all fours and alternately slide my hard dick in and out of your wet, slippery pussies from behind. Love Ya
mmmmmmm....dear lord, my pu ssy just throbbed. haha...its almost 6am and i havent slept a wink, cos i am writing and waiting for someone to give me a story... im so hoooooottttt....*moans*
dont worry baby... i'll try to be on everyday. now, make me hot and wet. xoxo
babycakes

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah babe your not boring, his lost ignore him if anything
xoxoxoxoxoxox someone turn me on make me hot burn me up drench my body! mmmmmmm.....
fuckuncle

Pretoria, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Babycakes do you have Skype?
babycakes

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

randy andy wrote:
<quoted text>why don,t you like being humiliated during sex??
call you a ho and slut etc?? every girl ive had gets off on it cupcake!! maybe you should try it!!
i've been told to ignore you, but im not cruel...remember sugar, im not like every other girl you've done...jeez...how many HAVE you done? i like naughty boys, but being called a ho and s lut is going on a perdonal level because i have bad memories that flood back to me if someone calls me that. that is y i hide my freaky side from my guy friends, ok?
babycakes

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah babe I'll write something for you, I am throbbing for you babe
oooooohhhh...i hope you're writing it right now
babycakes

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

fuckuncle wrote:
Babycakes do you have Skype?
no. and dont ask for personal info, either. i created this thread to chat and share explicit sex stories that will have your eyeballs rolling...you should read them.
babycakes

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Mr Thick 11_5 wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not disappoint. Thanks for the stories..you are good, real good
thank you <3 maybe i should become a writer and dedicate all my books to you.
Hayley x

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Babycakes, how old are you Hun? x
You have to share remember! xoxox

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

4225 Users are viewing the Human Sexuality Forum right now

Search the Human Sexuality Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
sexting numbers (May '13) 5 min nick 10,326
OMG I got caught masturbating (Oct '11) 6 min noname 99
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 6 min jlawzer 336,421
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 6 min daveb2014 136,353
dirty ki..k (Oct '13) 6 min Jezem06 246,004
Lesbian Sex Stories (Jan '12) 6 min Melli_Bi 1,647
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Sep '11) 7 min Cam_guy86 440,033
First Gay Experience Stories (Jul '11) 10 min Charlie 8,288
•••