Gay Rest Stop Sex
FemaleAZFlasher

Chandler, AZ

#559 Dec 27, 2011
hankypanky3 wrote:
<quoted text>at 5 their are usually guys waiting in the rest area. Not girls. I think if you parked towards th end, maybe where a sidewalk is, from the truck side to
walk towards the toilets, maybe could try it, to see if anyone walks by. you could be playing with your t*ts, so it would get their attention. If they walk by on their way back, they will want another look. Have your dress up, and be fingering yourself. nobody could resist this. I don't know about etiqutte, just be careful that their isn't security watching, or hookers there. They
would not like the competition. maybe pull in after you have flashed someone, and see if they follow. I have heard of girls giving bj's in stalls, but this seems risky to walk into a men's bathroom. If you are into girls, it would work well.
Thanks! I will have to try that out. I'm thinking today! ;) lol ...When you say guys are waiting around 5p do you mean guys looking to hookup w/truck drivers or there are truck drivers waiting looking for action?
Ben

Marshall, MN

#563 Jan 7, 2012
I've done it a lot. Anonymous, dark, discrete. I like the feel of a stiff one (other than mine). Youhave not experienced everything life has until you stroke another man or give a bj. It is the number one fantisy of men and it is a great place to live it. I ussually go to places with rear picnic areas. Nothing like getting bent over a picnic table. No bull, just raw sex like guys like it. You both know why your there and it will happen.
watch it

Kannapolis, NC

#564 Feb 5, 2012
You guys need to be very careful. Cheating on your wives is disrespectful in itself. But to take a chance, do it with strangers, and possibly get caught, go to jail, ruin your lives and carrers for thrills?

Think with he right head.
Eventually, your wife will find someone that is horny, even when you are not and out cheating on her.

Get caught in an undercover cop sting and I'll bet you'll reconsider.

That is a special brand of stupid to rtake those kinds of risks, especially being married.
watch it

Kannapolis, NC

#565 Feb 5, 2012
Like I said...be careless enough to risk being busted, lose your wives and jobs, go to jail?
Is it worth it?
Cheatign is bad enough...but with used-up strangers?
Explain to your wife when the cops say her husband has been caught in a rest area sting.
Then, she will have no need for you to be horny after three days on the road anyway.
tom

United States

#567 Mar 8, 2012
Ma ri line. Looking for car suck
tanboi

Athens, GA

#568 Mar 8, 2012
tanboi wrote:
i LOVE cruising and checking out public restrooms. malls, parks, campuses, etc.i meet up with lots of hot dick. anyone wanna hook up in Atlanta / Athens, GA. area?
hit me up .love knowing a hot,boned dude is sitting in the next stall stroking too.
this offer stillholds true! anyone else wanna chat about "pervin in public potties"????? lol
tanboi

Athens, GA

#569 Mar 8, 2012
tanboi wrote:
<quoted text>this offer stillholds true! anyone else wanna chat about "pervin in public potties"????? lol
its atlanta, ga. not st. louis, MO
Seekingfun

Naperville, IL

#573 Apr 12, 2012
Any good public places along I-44 in Missouri?
Join Free
brandon

Ladson, SC

#576 Jun 18, 2012
Wear can I find some dick
young shooter

Fieldton, TX

#577 Jun 18, 2012
Here 8069466143

Since: May 08

United States

#581 Jun 21, 2012
brandon wrote:
Wear can I find some dick
I'm not sure about the rest stops... but I know you can find lots of cock at the adult video stores in the private booth areas, and online in the Craigslist personal ads, and also at gay pickup bars. So... just get out there and look. I have found lots of cock. I now have 3-4 guys I suck each week... my regulars... all married guys that want hook ups on the side. So we meet, I suck them really nice until they cum in my mouth, then they go home to wifey with a smile. It's really hot... all private and discreet.
rob

Laconia, NH

#582 Jun 29, 2012
new bi looking to hook up on my trip back west on 7/1 or 7/2
Kyle

New York, NY

#583 Jun 29, 2012
A couple years ago, I was driving in upstate NY in a rural area, and needed to take a dump. I pulled into a gas station, and went in and asked the attendant for a key, and he told me it was unlocked. I went around the side, opened the door, and their was a huge guy banging the living daylights out of a small skinny kid. I quickly closed the door, and went back in the station and told the guy 2 guys were having sex in the bathroom. He just shrugged his shoulders and said they should be done soon. I sat down at this small table by the window, and a couple minutes later I saw the big guy walk by, bet in his car and leave. The kid came into the station and asked for a pack of cigarettes. He couldn’t have been more than 15. The attendant sold him, then told me as he left, “hey if he’s old enough to take it up the a$$, he’s old enough to smoke I guess. Went to take my dump, and there was a used condom floating in the bowl, and a puddle of semen on the floor where the kid was bent over. Got out of that town as fast as I could.
bilove

United States

#584 Jul 18, 2012
late nighter wrote:
I am a woman and would LOVE to walk up on two guys going at it at a rest stop. That's hot!
I wish a woman would walk up and watch me going at it with another man. I am bi and love all things sexual.
Chase

Jersey City, NJ

#585 Jul 18, 2012
NJ healthy sane well build dude seeking others to fool around with. Wall Stre Professional.. Sucks , rims healthy and sane
bilove

United States

#586 Jul 21, 2012
bilove wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish a woman would walk up and watch me going at it with another man. I am bi and love all things sexual.

You could watch me anytime

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#587 Jul 21, 2012
Chase wrote:
NJ healthy sane well build dude seeking others to fool around with. Wall Stre Professional.. Sucks , rims healthy and sane
Any safe spots left in NJ?
Ronnie

United States

#588 Jul 22, 2012
CrypticHottie wrote:
<quoted text>
Any safe spots left in NJ?
Between exit 11 & 12 on 95 south is safe.
cencal

Los Angeles, CA

#589 Jul 22, 2012
How bout a good place around Fresno ca

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#590 Jul 23, 2012
Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Between exit 11 & 12 on 95 south is safe.
Name of service area? Are there any safe service areas or locations in northern new jersey (bergen county/passaic/essex)?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay-Bi skype fun 2 min horny161718 53,778
Kent gay meet ups (Nov '12) 2 min asslover 22,553
Do you like Shemales ? (Sep '10) 3 min ncbymail 1,598
Spit or swallow? Age first bj. 3 min goodfun 518
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 4 min bigdickteen16yo 968,103
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 4 min bobosduke 477,030
Dirty ki...k (Feb '15) 4 min Hello 214,950
what is the most forbidden sex you ever had ? (May '11) 4 min grde23 15,273
More from around the web