Chase

Jersey City, NJ

#503 Apr 9, 2011
Very interested in the exchange of soem full body ( face include) nudes
John

Washington, DC

#504 Apr 9, 2011
Chase wrote:
Very interested in the exchange of soem full body ( face include) nudes
How about full body no face ? What's ur email ??......age ?
John

Washington, DC

#505 Apr 9, 2011
Gay men?....I'm str8. Wanna see pics of me stripped totally naked ?
Timbo

United States

#506 Apr 22, 2011
I walked into a rest stop last night and a guy was sucking another guy in a stall (no doors). They didn't even stop. I peed, all the time watching, then walked over to watch with my c0ck pretty hard. The guy sitting and sucking motioned me in close, then switched over to me. He took turns sucking both of us, then when I told him I needed to come, he pulled down my sweats, grabbed both nuts with his hand while jacking me and sucking the head. The other guy started rubbing my a$$, then ran a finger in me and I came like crazy. I must have come some kind of world record. I'd never had my butt fingered while getting head. I was shaking and light-headed. When I left, they were still at it....

Judged:

11

10

1

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sales guy

United States

#507 Apr 28, 2011
I occasionally meet up with a gay guy in a rest stop. If no one else in inside, I'll let him blow me. If it's busy, I'll make eye contact and he'll follow me to my car and suck me there. I'm new at this and don't always pick up the signals that a guy makes.
Chase

Jersey City, NJ

#508 May 10, 2011
First time I had ever saw anyone do anything in a restroom was my own Father. We stopped at a rest stop while heading how from the country. I had to pee so he pulled in. I walked in to take a leak. When I was finished I had noticed this hot looking man with a scruffy look. I was only 14 but felt if I was too long my father would come looking for me. As I started to exit, sure enought my Ftaher walked in. handed me the truck keys and told me to wait inthe truck. that he needed to use the rest room himself. I was inthe truck for a while and decided to make up an excuse to wash my hands and walked in as my Father was standing next to the scruffy dude gettign sucked off. He didn't hear me come in or anything. i was so shocked I was light headed and my heart was beating a million miles a second. Seeign your father gettign sucked off by another hot man is awesome.
Crossdresser in Michigan

Lockport, IL

#510 May 19, 2011
which mrest areas in Michigan are the safest to pick up gay guys
None

United States

#512 May 19, 2011
Crossdresser in Michigan wrote:
which mrest areas in Michigan are the safest to pick up gay guys
None. Try Ohio jerk.
Join Free

Since: May 08

Houston, TX

#513 May 22, 2011
likes em all wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like me.....rest area sex is very hot i have done it many times and enjoyed it every time
Hey... How do you go about picking up guys at the rest stops?
I've wanted to do this but don't know how to let it be known that I was willing to suck guys off. There usually are just a lot of trucks and cars parked in a big lot... so what do you do?
I was thinking of putting post-it notes in the stalls with my cell #, and just wait in the parking area?!? Ideas? How have you done it?
bobby

United States

#516 Jun 1, 2011
Steve - Chicago area wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey... How do you go about picking up guys at the rest stops?
I've wanted to do this but don't know how to let it be known that I was willing to suck guys off. There usually are just a lot of trucks and cars parked in a big lot... so what do you do?
I was thinking of putting post-it notes in the stalls with my cell #, and just wait in the parking area?!? Ideas? How have you done it?
I have the best luck just sitting in my car, waiting on a particular guy. If one looks promising, I'll get out and follow him into the bathroom and pee alongside him, watching for any interest on his part.

Some of the reststops have glory holes cut in the wall. For those, I'll spend time just sitting and waiting. You'll be surprised how many guys will stick their tool through a hole in a wall.

If the stalls don't have doors, it can be dangerous. Ask the guy to go to your car to finish.

Remember, you might have to flirt a little, like women do. Make eye contact for sure. Give your crotch a little rub for him to see. A nice half-boner at the urinal seems to always work.

Now, at the big truck stops. Find a booth in the restaurant and keep your eyes open. Lots of truckers are on the look for a bj. Also, I've made slow rounds driving my car around the truck parking areas, being friendly, talking to any guy out and about.

Good luck, my friend.
Jerseyhere

Newark, NJ

#517 Jun 29, 2011
Is there any good rest stop for sex here in NJ?

Since: May 08

Houston, TX

#518 Jun 30, 2011
bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the best luck just sitting in my car, waiting on a particular guy. If one looks promising, I'll get out and follow him into the bathroom and pee alongside him, watching for any interest on his part.
Some of the reststops have glory holes cut in the wall. For those, I'll spend time just sitting and waiting. You'll be surprised how many guys will stick their tool through a hole in a wall.
If the stalls don't have doors, it can be dangerous. Ask the guy to go to your car to finish.
Remember, you might have to flirt a little, like women do. Make eye contact for sure. Give your crotch a little rub for him to see. A nice half-boner at the urinal seems to always work.
Now, at the big truck stops. Find a booth in the restaurant and keep your eyes open. Lots of truckers are on the look for a bj. Also, I've made slow rounds driving my car around the truck parking areas, being friendly, talking to any guy out and about.
Good luck, my friend.
Bobby... Great tips... Thanks.
mature sub

North Vancouver, Canada

#519 Jul 10, 2011
have had some experiences with truckers at rest stops on I5 i Ore. anyone else gotten lucky there?
No Way Jose

United States

#520 Jul 10, 2011
It must be tough for you guys as more and more states are closing the rest stops along the interstates. What next?
senior pig slut

North Vancouver, Canada

#521 Jul 11, 2011
planning a trip south through or and ca on I5 in August. would love to hear from anyone who would like to meet along the way. very good oral skills and dont mind getting impregnated either

Since: Feb 11

Tyler, TX

#523 Aug 7, 2011
Oh yea, steam is great
Charlie C

Brooklyn, NY

#524 Aug 12, 2011
Where can I find these rest stops I want it so bad
havehill boy

Woburn, MA

#525 Sep 13, 2011
Im 49 years old . have not spent to much time in rest areas lately. but back in the late 80s and early 90s I hit the rest ares in haverhill every nite on my way home.some off the best sex in my life alot of realy hot guys 20 and 30 year olds could pull in and have acock in my mouth within min. lot of times we would drive up to the colledge at the next exit at nite in the parking lot.thats were I was fucked buy this really super hot p r 20 year old guy......... wow!!! but most nites would swing in waite a few until a cute guy would pull in a tap of the brake lites an in no time you would have amouth full of cum and blowing your nuts in theres! oh what memories last time I lost count I had been with over 60 guys blew them all and they blew me fucked once . still clean :)

Since: Nov 08

Middletown, NJ

#526 Sep 13, 2011
Charlie C wrote:
Where can I find these rest stops I want it so bad
Most all of the action in NJ has been shut down by the police.. but there are still places you can go... ask me in private.
havehill boy

Woburn, MA

#527 Sep 13, 2011
sorry got carried away

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Human Sexuality Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty ki...k 7 min Steve 98,531
Marathi gay sex 7 min ravi 57
Gay phone wank (Oct '12) 8 min Lonetruker 59,946
Wife dressed on skype 8 min patched1 23
gay snapchat!!! (Dec '12) 8 min Add a7436 789,219
Youngest va**na you have penetrated deep with y... 8 min BostonJon 8
Manchester gay meet?? (Apr '13) 9 min james_adams777 992
Gay/bi K....k (Nov '13) 9 min TheGinger99 377,486
Bi/Gay Skype sex (Oct '11) 11 min dad 774,281
Girls nude snapchat usernames (Apr '14) 11 min marianaxxx 106,338
More from around the web